Arcann and Senya after kotet

niverda

I was wondering what arcann and senya would be up to or what their roles in the alliance would be, if they survived kotet. What would they be doing, and for that matter, the knights of zakuuls rile in the galaxy. Though I doubt a dev would comment on this post, I'd love to learn what happens to the characters that got left behind because they died on a players whim

depand on who you wanna believe ! :p

Let's see..

Zaakul NEWS say that Senya was kidnapped by her evil Son, who in turn was kidnapped by the evil Alliance Commander . Their fate is unknown. The peoples of Zaakul have raised their concern to the 'Evil' Alliance Commander, just to be met with a stern ''Stop sending me email or I Blow your planet to bit'' . Last time there was a report, of the peoples of Zaakul raising a GoFundMe Page for the mother of 3, who is still missing...dun dun dun.

DromunKaas News homewhever, the most popular network on Dromun kaas claimed that many peoples (Mostly sith Apprentice) have sighted either Senya or Arcann working in the slave pen, as slave .

Empress Acina was approached by one news reporter from our network and we asked her if she could verify these claims . We..still haven't heard from our reporter..and we fear...uh...I mean...HAIL THE EMPRESS! :D

The Repb News Network, have posted WANTED posters for both Senya and Arcann for crimes against the Nation.

Surprisingly, one illegal Blog poster under the hashtag of #IWASCHANCELLORSARESH from a high Maximum Prison and on the dark net, claim that Senya and Arcann are Puppeting the Commander of the Alliance.

Another theory that floated on Twiddle was that the Commander of the Alliance was ''Adopted'' by Senya, Making Arcann their half sibling and Valkorian their Adoptive father figure . There is a rumours of an On going Play this Summer on Nar Shaadda, that the HUTT are behind the funding of said play.

One of the various Theories we have read on Insta-Sith is that Arcann and Senya are both on Corellia . Rumours suggest that Arcann have brough one of the many High profile corporation still standing after the war that erupted on Corellia Surface, and is making copy of his mask to sell on Amazon . Senya is said to be his top CEO . Of course, we the renewed hostility on Corellia..none of this can be verifyed at this time .

And what do you mean ''At the whim of the player'' ? They were guilty..they got killed :p

Thats all Folk! Stay Tuned for more! Back at you Bob! XD

depand on who you wanna believe ! :p

Let's see..

Zaakul NEWS say that Senya was kidnapped by her evil Son, who in turn was kidnapped by the evil Alliance Commander . Their fate is unknown. The peoples of Zaakul have raised their concern to the 'Evil' Alliance Commander, just to be met with a stern ''Stop sending me email or I Blow your planet to bit'' . Last time there was a report, of the peoples of Zaakul raising a GoFundMe Page for the mother of 3, who is still missing...dun dun dun.

DromunKaas News homewhever, the most popular network on Dromun kaas claimed that many peoples (Mostly sith Apprentice) have sighted either Senya or Arcann working in the slave pen, as slave .

Empress Acina was approached by one news reporter from our network and we asked her if she could verify these claims . We..still haven't heard from our reporter..and we fear...uh...I mean...HAIL THE EMPRESS! :D

The Repb News Network, have posted WANTED posters for both Senya and Arcann for crimes against the Nation.

Surprisingly, one illegal Blog poster under the hashtag of #IWASCHANCELLORSARESH from a high Maximum Prison and on the dark net, claim that Senya and Arcann are Puppeting the Commander of the Alliance.

Another theory that floated on Twiddle was that the Commander of the Alliance was ''Adopted'' by Senya, Making Arcann their half sibling and Valkorian their Adoptive father figure . There is a rumours of an On going Play this Summer on Nar Shaadda, that the HUTT are behind the funding of said play.

One of the various Theories we have read on Insta-Sith is that Arcann and Senya are both on Corellia . Rumours suggest that Arcann have brough one of the many High profile corporation still standing after the war that erupted on Corellia Surface, and is making copy of his mask to sell on Amazon . Senya is said to be his top CEO . Of course, we the renewed hostility on Corellia..none of this can be verifyed at this time .

And what do you mean ''At the whim of the player'' ? They were guilty..they got killed :p

Thats all Folk! Stay Tuned for more! Back at you Bob! XD

LMAO fantastic :D