Why IMPS are so bad? (PvP)

darthgamer

Imps really are not bad over all, I dont know where or how this started. I've gone 8 wins 1 loss so far today and the loss was just cause someone was disagreeing with a strat.

So did you solo queue those 8 wins, or were you with 3 other Uncensored? If it's the former, congrats.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been PuGing most of my games, i frequently post in the imppvp channel if anyone wants to group up and get no responce. Now don't get me wrong, on many occassions my old buddies such as Damager or Blur pick me up for ques, but the majority of my time i spend pugging. At least every other warzone I find myself up against a superques. Wheather it be watchmen, Uncensored, a combo of LD50 and some other guys or just double premades. These games really hurt. I am running dots atm so my numbers are high, averaging 550dps WITH 17 DEATH!. Yes In most of these WarZones i have over 12 deaths because im the only one who doesnt give up, the only one talking in ops chat. Hey what can i say, I want my eight medals.

ATM i see these SuperQs as a major turnoff to this game, they remind my why i left.

Pretty accurate assessment.

http://i45.tinypic.com/29bg4fp.png

Considering pub side had 3 super queues going one night i don't blame them for trying. Not really my thing but i can see how people get tired of going against 8.

Is there an imp pvp channel? If there is fill me in please, also if anyone wants to add Oktagon to their friends for wz's go ahead. My play times can get weird but I'll group when I can.

Otherwise it's been a rough weekend just finished a 0-9 streak. Watching 4 guys beat on a guardian while 3 commandos blasted him with their green goo of love over and over was getting old.

I invite anyone that ask for invite in the imppvp channel until my group is full, unless it's someone with a bad attitude, but so far this hasn't happened. I urge all the other already very geared players to do the same.

I do too Ilye but I like grouping with you!!! Whenever I go on my sorc healer I try to get groups going. Might be on tonight idk yet.

Holy crap, am I going to have to reroll a Republic toon if I want to pvp? I haven't won a single game since hitting 50 yesterday, and I'm just getting ********ed and destroyed the second I try to do anything(Probably because I'm literally the only person attacking healers, and pubs defend their healers.). I see nothing but idiots and pve wearing fools on my imp teams. I'm topping damage while not specifically going for straight damage in full recruit!(Besides Saber/gloves)

This sucks now. I'm getting valor rank 60 for the BM schems then sticking to pve, or rolling a pub for pvp.

Holy crap, am I going to have to reroll a Republic toon if I want to pvp?

This sucks now. , or rolling a pub for pvp.

And here you have why Imp PVP cant get its **** together.

I played some PVP late on Friday and ran in to what looked like a super Q premade on Voidstar. We were able to get the first door immediately because of assumed bad strategizing right out of the gate, then never was able to even come close to getting the bridge. No big deal until they went on offense and proceeded to just run back and forth as a large group and farm my team rather then just capping the damn door, not to mention the smart *** comments about how it was a good game amongst other comments near the end as well. I just went stealth and camped the door to get my Comm's once I realized this was going on. I dont have any problem being in a Pug and being steamrolled by a premade, it happens but that was just people acting like asses. From what I could tell everyone was pretty much geared out so I dont know what they were accomplishing by farming us other then just being *****.

Edited by RefugeASSASSIN

And here you have why Imp PVP cant get its **** together.

Yep, changing the factions doesn't really fix anything, it just makes the problem worse and probably permanent.

It's like how it was on Shii-Cho for the longest time, but the reverse. Imps DOMINATED the Republic for all of January and early February. Then the Republic started getting their gear and fought them back until the Republic was splitting wins 50/50 (and later the Republic started dominating much the same way unless there were premades, which made for awesome matches).

Imp side desperately need the gear. And there's no painless way to get it right now if you didn't store up commendations/farmed commendations on another character. There are many more organized guilds Republic side. Most of the Imperial ones, with the exception of Try Hards, 1) leave at the start which helps no one or 2) only super-queue double premades. We also have some Republic guilds that do much the same thing, but I won't name names. They know who they are.

Edited by SpaniardInfinity

I was PVPing Imp side and yes... when you PUG, you tend to get facerolled by a 4 man rep guild.. but that's fine. My problem is the attitude of a number of imps. I am surprised at how fast some quit. We needed a 2nd to guard east in NC, so I backed it up. It was 100-85 or something and we were losing. Still plenty of time. Then this dude from my team comes and stealths there. I told him to leave as this is well guarded and we could use his dps trying to cap a node. He gets nasty and tells me where to go. He gave up right away and turtled and the game wasn't even over. I've seen that from a lot of imp pugs. If you don't cap right away... turtle.

Yep, changing the factions doesn't really fix anything, it just makes the problem worse and probably permanent.

It's like how it was on Shii-Cho for the longest time, but the reverse. Imps DOMINATED the Republic for all of January and early February. Then the Republic started getting their gear and fought them back until the Republic was splitting wins 50/50 (and later the Republic started dominating much the same way unless there were premades, which made for awesome matches).

Imp side desperately need the gear. And there's no painless way to get it right now if you didn't store up commendations/farmed commendations on another character. There are many more organized guilds Republic side. Most of the Imperial ones, with the exception of Try Hards, 1) leave at the start which helps no one or 2) only super-queue double premades. We also have some Republic guilds that do much the same thing, but I won't name names. They know who they are.

o.O Is this Spaniard from Shii-Cho... if so... god I hated you lol.

Nah eventually it will even out like it did in WoW. Alliance was so bad that everyone faction transferred over to Horde as soon as they were made available except for a few of us who stayed just for the challenge. By bad Im talking 20-25 losses in a row bad. Eventually because so many people faction transferred, mostly our bads we started winning more. Also again because so many people switched to the other faction their queue times went through the roof. Ours were near instant while Horde had to wait a lot longer for queue to pop. So then all the good PvPers Horde side faction transferred over to Alliance to escape all the bads that were causing them to lose more and also the long queue times. Now Alliance wins a lot more and Horde loses a lot more. So things will eventually even out just have to give it time. By time I mean 2-3 years cause thats about how long it took in WoW for Alliance to get better.

Edited by Dabrixmgp

I cant understand how Imps can win pretty much every single WZ from 10-49 and then instantly turn bad at 50. I hardly every win on my new Vanguard, and while I was leveling my Sentinel just for the Legacy buff I maxed out my Comms and level 35 valor and only had 19 wins. So how do Pubs magically become better when they hit 50 and Imps magically become horrible? Just doesnt make sense.

Few reasons imp 50 PvP is sucking

Pvers coming in to get the wh relics with 200 expertise saying they will be ok then dying 11 times and going turtle node.

Node guarders thinking they are solo gods and not calling out when its 3v1

Tanks throwing guard on dps... been happening a fair amount past few days

Dps has been sucking killing targets. Hey you see someone healing mark them fools.

Basically gear up before you hit level 50 with a new took don't come in with 13k hp had 3 in one group other day can you say wtfstomped was like putting a insert here sign on my butt trying to heal those fools.

edit: forgot one 2 of your team quitting when they see a premade right when voidstar doors open leaving it 6 v 8 while the other team blows through the first door causing 2 more to drop. Gotta love those types

Edited by feefty

Few reasons imp 50 PvP is sucking

edit: forgot one 2 of your team quitting when they see a premade right when voidstar doors open leaving it 6 v 8 while the other team blows through the first door causing 2 more to drop. Gotta love those types

Hah that would of been me last night leaving after seeing 80% of my group below 16k hp and seeing a BL premade and a Zabuza charging towards ya, sometimes you just want to get your weekly/daily done and log off :)

I generally give the bad groups a chance, if I don’t recognize the names coming at me I generally play the game out.

Pubs also have the guys who do not call out and all of the other mistakes casual/bad imp players make, they just generally have superior dps in the que most nights, for instance we had a hypergate game last night where mid match after falling behind a bad rep premade just suicide flooded our node and denied us two caps which ended up being a loss, a scrub marauder in recruit blamed the rest of the team for the loss, because he had more medals then us he was 3rd in dmg, with a whopping 90k, IDK how that is even possible, was he just hitting auto attack the whole game?