Could we please atleast get a Killcount?

xeariloz

Somewere on the UI, maybe when you mouse over valor... I'd love to know how many people I've killed. Yes I'll say it, WoW Even had this in at release :p.

If you do this, you have to do heal numbers for the healers. Then you'll have to do protection numbers for the tanks. Then medal counts for the farmers. Etc Etc.

All or none.

nononono, Not for warzones

a overall PVP Killcount for your group kills.... Lifetime kills. Like on your character sheet, over 6 months you have killed 300,000 people etc.

Ah, ok Then yes, this would be nice -- Warhammer had something similar with trophies awarded for killing X number of a certain class. Was a fun way to track your PvP accomplishments. Also tracked how many times a certain class killed you as well.

The negative though was to give obvious ammunition to the forum gripers about overpowered classes. Not that Warhammer didn't deserve it...

I'd really rather not see a KvD ratio, typically it just leads to epeenery and terrible PUG behaviors imo. If you're talking about team kills or something like that its slightly more tolerable, but even then I am iffy personally. The WAR achievement system for PvP was definitely fun though. Edited by SWImara

I'd really rather not see a KvD ratio, typically it just leads to epeenery and terrible PUG behaviors imo. If you're talking about team kills or something like that its slightly more tolerable, but even then I am iffy personally. The WAR achievement system for PvP was definitely fun though.

This. KvD ratios or kill counters is like rewarding bad behavior by children.

This. KvD ratios or kill counters is like rewarding bad behavior by children.

Agreed. People should be focused on playing as a group and trying to win, not getting the best numbers just for the sake of being on top often at the cost of effectiveness.

Edited by Leiloni

this. Kvd ratios or kill counters is like rewarding bad behavior by children.

not warzones

character sheet lifetime kills

sigh you guys don't get it O.o

LIFETiME KILLS ON CHARACTER SHEET

Every mmo has had it thus far lol.

Edited by xeariloz