PTS Phase 1.5 is Ending

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We are going to be bringing PTS down shortly which will mark the end of phase 1.5. The next time we bring PTS up (next week), will be the kick-off of phase 2. There is a LOT coming in that phase so look for a breakdown next week of what you can expect to see.

As always, we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to test on PTS and give us your feedback. It continues to be invaluable.

-eric

Hey folks,

We are going to be bringing PTS down shortly which will mark the end of phase 1.5. The next time we bring PTS up (next week), will be the kick-off of phase 2. There is a LOT coming in that phase so look for a breakdown next week of what you can expect to see.

As always, we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to test on PTS and give us your feedback. It continues to be invaluable.

-eric

Will renown crates actually have stuff that will disintegrate? The recent PTS ones tricked me by being 1 million mods that disintegrated into nothing.

Also, I am the only person that likes Volt Rush - please keep it!

Edited by Sarova

Will renown crates actually have stuff that will disintegrate? The recent PTS ones tricked me by being 1 million mods that disintegrated into nothing.

Also, I am the only person that likes Volt Rush - please keep it!

They said the crates are not actually implemented yet, so whatever is in them is extremely bugged.

Hey folks,

-eric

I hope we can transfer toons onto the PTS in 2.0 because I want all my stats for a real test eric with my stats and other legacy items.

What exactly was the goal of phase 1.5?

To test out the other classes that were unavailable in 1.0, and rebalance a few things. And also test how the scaled content was waaaayy too easy, especially when you can 4/5 man harder ops (or well any op for that matter I think).

I hope we can transfer toons onto the PTS in 2.0 because I want all my stats for a real test eric with my stats and other legacy items.

Same here, legacy unlocks mean alot.

With my legacy there, I won't spam ppl to gimme buffs so I could have all the buffs/stats for testing.

Hey folks,

-eric

Eric please .... can you let the PTS stay active over the weekend to the next time? Had planned a nice weekend filled with testing activities as during the week I can't spend to much time.

To test out the other classes that were unavailable in 1.0, and rebalance a few things. And also test how the scaled content was waaaayy too easy, especially when you can 4/5 man harder ops (or well any op for that matter I think).

all of the classes were availible

Eric please .... can you let the PTS stay active over the weekend to the next time? Had planned a nice weekend filled with testing activities as during the week I can't spend to much time.

I second that, to do some serious testing I would need more than an hour I usually have during work days.

Posted by: fushnchips

8/26/19, 12:21 AM | #1

for people like my self that like getting things done instead of waiting to the last minute Bioware has added a new build to the PTS of 1.5GB odd.

Edited by Astromancy
credit original post