Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

knight of the eternal replay

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
knight of the eternal replay

Draken_Storm
09.11.2017 , 11:45 AM | #1
When I replay the chapters form both knight of the eternal do I have to gather like 4X again or is that like a one time thing. PLz say I can do it again?

Plz Help
Thanks

orangenee
09.11.2017 , 11:53 AM | #2
I have no idea what you just typed.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

GreenStatGuy
09.11.2017 , 11:57 AM | #3
You keep the companions that you got through alerts. In fact you keep all the companions that you gained through the first run.

JediQuaker
09.11.2017 , 02:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
I have no idea what you just typed.
Maybe English isn't their native language.
But, I have no idea either, so .... yes, you can do it again (whatever it is) ... or maybe not.

dxlolman
09.11.2017 , 04:41 PM | #5
M1-4X.
No replay doesn't change what you did the first time and 4X will be available to you when you get to the chapter X (or XI) break with out redoing his quest.
Though if it did it wouldn't matter as the progress you made with him will be saved so yeah.(prevent players from exploiting pvp quests).
What does the DX in my name stand for?
Warning clicking on link will give you referral not an answer.
if you do accept referral, side effects may include: free stuff. Consult your doctor or professional if referral is right for you.

orangenee
09.11.2017 , 05:41 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
But, I have no idea either, so .... yes, you can do it again (whatever it is) ... or maybe not.
I gathered that much. Just I wasn't in a delicate phrasing mood, or a particularly perceptive one for that matter.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Jerqa
09.11.2017 , 06:10 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
Unfortunately I do not know what they are asking either.
Click here and get a free 7 day subscription, a bundle pack for each character and a free transfer!
Rules & Information

Storm-Cutter
09.12.2017 , 12:38 AM | #8
4X is an alliance alert for the companion on the REPUBLIC SIDE. Once you've met the criteria, 4X is yours to keep on that character.

You get the alliance alerts at the end of KOTFE, when you set up Odessen base. You may have to do "To find a findsman." (Yuun) before all the others, since IIRC it's the intro quest for recruiting new companions.

If you replay a chapter, certain companions are locked out for the chapter, but are available when the chapter ends or you abort the chapter.

If you want 4X as a companion on a new character, you'll have to meet the requirements again, ie. finish KOTFE on the Republic side, complete "To find a Findsman", & PvP matches OR being a trooper class originally)

Once a companion is recruited, they remain available to the recruiting character.

Not sure if that's the answer, but it's a clarification nonetheless
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

JediQuaker
09.12.2017 , 09:15 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
I gathered that much. Just I wasn't in a delicate phrasing mood, or a particularly perceptive one for that matter.
Yeah, and I was being a bit sarcastic (at the OP) because, sadly, English may actually be their native language.