Returning Vet with Questions ...

Esspee

I have been away for some time, I have a Lvl 65 Gunslinger but would like to know if there is a way to know if I have run the Revan and Hutt cartel content. Can not seem to find it listed anywhere on my char. Is there a way to see if I have run it ( memory is bad and it's been a few years ) so I can't remember if I have ran it or not. Want to re-experience all the content before I launch into the recent stuff. It's tough to be an " Older Gamer " : ) Thx in advance ..

Essp

Edited by Esspee

There is a terminal on your ship where you can start the expansion quests. If the quests aren't on that terminal and you don't have them in your mission log, you already did them.

You could also check the codex entries for Makeb and Rishi/Yavin to see whether the char was there. And of course the achievements to se if any of your chars ever were there.

Thank you all for the responses, it would appear that I have not done the Hutt Cartel or the Shadow of Revan but must have picked up the Intro missions before I logged several years ago. They are in my mission log which is why I could not see them at the terminal on my ship. I am going to run through both and enjoy the story before heading to the more recent content. It will also give me time to get my keystroke skills back and figure out what build i was on and what is good now ... Many Thx.

Play Safe ...

Essp