First look into the new operation from the upcoming expansion!

I just died a little inside. My friend did the same thing to me when they announced the new "amazing" features they added to enhance our "cartel pack opening experience." I got a text from him saying the Devs just announced a new operation. I hate him as much as I hate you. But I hate myself waaaaay more for expecting new content :p

I just died a little inside. My friend did the same thing to me when they announced the new "amazing" features they added to enhance our "cartel pack opening experience." I got a text from him saying the Devs just announced a new operation. I hate him as much as I hate you. But I hate myself waaaaay more for expecting new content :p

You didn't see the post-credits scene introducing it?

• 2 weeks later...

So, from what I hear, you'll have to purchase the new Operation from the Cartel Market. However, that's only the "base" version which only contains 1 boss... you'll need to pay to unlock each boss with cartel coins. Oh, and none of the bosses drop loot... you'll have to buy that from the CM as well.

SWTOR 5.0: Rise of the Nickel and Dime! (Or was that 2.0? I forget.:rak_02:)

So, from what I hear, you'll have to purchase the new Operation from the Cartel Market. However, that's only the "base" version which only contains 1 boss... you'll need to pay to unlock each boss with cartel coins. Oh, and none of the bosses drop loot... you'll have to buy that from the CM as well.

Don't give the Devs stupid ideas :D

lol i made a thread on this already. I was suggesting fighting bosses by opening CM packs. You open packs and it will do dmg to the boss. So before the boss fight people have to stack up CM packs. Also a hypercrate would be instant 25% HP dmg to boss :D

But yeah, people also told me not to give Devs stupid ideas.

Maybe next subscriber reward would be an operation. Like keep subscribing for x months and you'll get access to the exclusive operation fighting HK-55 as the end boss :D

Yeah, and the bonuschapter where you play as HK-55 is actually the people who qualified for it playing HK against us :D

Considering the average skill level this would be a quite easy boss :p

Yeah, and the bonuschapter where you play as HK-55 is actually the people who qualified for it playing HK against us :D

Considering the average skill level this would be a quite easy boss :p

So many good ideas. I think we all have the required mindset to work in BW. :)

• 3 weeks later...