The Many Looks of Mako

JohnnyGatt

Hi Rez images of all 9 looks for Mako.

Mako's bubbly personality is an absolute pleasure to be around and whoever wrote for her did a fabulous job. She probably has the most realistic personality out of all the female companions I have encountered so far. Mako is the very first companion you get as a Bounty Hunter. As a healer she makes life really easy, especially if you're a Powertech hunter. The storyline in general in Bounty Hunter is brilliant and if you haven't rolled one yet, it's something you have to do in this game. Although my main class is Jedi playing alongside Mako on my Bounty Hunter provides a refreshing change of pace and experience. Although she is aligned with a Bounty Hunter, who theoretically works with Sith, she is not really keen on dark side decisions unless it involves making more money. Her cybernetics give her unique abilities and also provide distinct facial features in many of the customizations available for Mako. All eight of Mako's customizations are currently available in SWTOR. Let's have a closer look.

http://www.gamingface.com/the-many-looks-of-mako/

Edited by JohnnyGatt