Wow! So 6+ months of season 7 it seems. No end till KOTET.

AutoCocker

Season started April 2nd and it won't end until the release of KOTET in the fall. More news about KOTET in September so guessing an October release if we are lucky. Tier rewards stronghold deco's, tier 2 unique color crystal, top tier mount. Yup, I'm done.

I put this in another thread before i saw yours

They spent more time talking about ISO-5R as their favorite than they talked about Season 7. So vague and lame.

Why wouldn't they just end S07 and start S08 with the new Xpac?

Terrible decisions

welcome to swtor where we care about pvp and pve equally because they are a fundamental part of our game

sadly they care 0 about each LOL

but dont hesitate, we will have knights of the fallen empire this fall, how great is it? will we finally kill arcann? what will be the future of the galaxy in 15 mins per chapter!!?!?!?!?!?

being a subscriber is totally worth it right now, this amusement pays for it

gg bw

editing: my post lacks of hk-55 so im so hyped that next month sub rewards are probably going to be hk-55 stuff again!!!! so grateful, totally worth my monthly $15

Edited by Dacri

Yeah im out too, no chance ill ever queue for ranked again when they treat it like they do. BW should be ashamed of themselves regarding how they have handled Ranked and PvP in general during the years.

The only thing that possibly could make me queue again would be if they gave previews of the rewards before the season starts, and that the rewards aren't completly laughable like they seem to be now.

But Hey! At least we can all enjoy the awesome "Pack opening experience! Good Job BW, you sure know where to direct your priorities! :rolleyes:

And lol @Musco saying: "i couldnt tell you when S7 was gonna end without telling you that KOTET existed"

Oooh yeaaaah! That is how it was riiiiight!

Im a bit offended tbh, getting a poorly thought out and after-constructed lie like that trown at me.

He couldn't say when s7 was gonna end without telling us about KOTET? Exactly how the **** did that become a problem?

Saying "S7 will end in a few months, likely October" somehow reveals that they are making more sologame storymode expansions called KOTET?

Smaug wanted me to deliver this message to you Mr. Pantsonfire:

My subscription runs out within the next week...I might log my Shadow to do some world PvP (taking advantage of the conquest commanders only spawning in PvP instances). Any way you spin it this game has nothing to offer PvP fans, it's time to go.... I'll check back in 6 months or so to see if they have figured it out.

I'm not even a fan of the direction they have taken the story in KotFE.....

thought we have known about the next expansion for at least a month?

Yeah i dunno tbh, but how does it matter? Why would he be forced to reveal anything other than S7's end date? Must be the most blatant lie i've seen for awhile lol..

In case all of you weren't already aware, Bioware has never cared about ranked pvp and they never will care about ranked pvp. I'm surprised they even still have ranked in this game.

I am surprised people are acting all dramatic and insulted as if this isn't common knowledge, like gravity.

Edited by Kaedusz

Yep, think I am done too. Been pvping for years and it makes me sad. This game has such potential but they don't care about pvers, pvpers or anyone besides those that buy the cartel packs. That is the only thing they put any effort into if you consider that effort. Nothing else has been addressed for years. If they sat down and actually decided to put some content in and actually fix bugs...lawlz....game would be popular.

Good Job BW, you sure know where to direct your priorities! :rolleyes:

The people who happily and silently spend thousands on gambling with packs, or the completely toxic community of people who spend $15 a month whining and crying on forums. Obvious answer is obvious.

Season started April 2nd and it won't end until the release of KOTET in the fall. More news about KOTET in September so guessing an October release if we are lucky. Tier rewards stronghold deco's, tier 2 unique color crystal, top tier mount. Yup, I'm done.

No my child. You are looking probably at November if we are lucky.

We definitely have plans to do subscriber rewards leading up to the expansion but we aren't ready to share those details yet. You can expect more information on that in early October.

So they are going to be doing rewards and stuff leading up to the expansion. Which suggest that there will be a lag between the info and the expansion long enough to have subscriber rewards LEADING UP to the expansion. I said this a year ago. Ranked is on maintenance mode. What you see as rewards are what's coming from now on. A crystal, a mount, some titles and a lot of whining on the boards as seasons will start and stop with no rhyme or reason.

Edited by Master-Nala