Mouse sensitivity issue.

Snowpirateraven

So I'm not necessarily a new player, but I'm not seeing a technical support forum page. Anyway my camera in game is moving way to fast and it's making me dizzy. So I googled pretty much everything I could find about this issue and nothing is working. I've tried changing the settings in the Inl file and lowering my dpi on my mouse and also raising and lowering the sensitivity in the game menu. Nothing seems to work. So was hoping since all the articles about it I can find are years old there might be a new fix to it. I want to play with my friend, but I'm getting vomit dizzy here. I don't have this issue in any other game.

Anyway I would appreciate any ideas anyone had.

This subject has come up many times, and I swear there's a fix for it. But, after a brief search I can't find it.

It may be something simple like turning the sensitivity all the way up and then all the way down, and then adjusting it to where you want.

But anyway, Steve's advice to check EA support is probably best.

This subject has come up many times, and I swear there's a fix for it. But, after a brief search I can't find it.

It may be something simple like turning the sensitivity all the way up and then all the way down, and then adjusting it to where you want.

But anyway, Steve's advice to check EA support is probably best.

I tried that it was still making me dizzy. It's only this game. I've played every mmo under the sun. I haven't played this game in like two years and this wasn't an issue then.

Edited by Snowpirateraven