Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of bugs that needs fixin'

Hadiroyo
02.19.2019 , 10:01 PM | #1
1. In the Rishi cutscene before I landed, there are non-cutscene npcs showing up during that cutscene.
2. In Blood Hunt flashpoint, there are two Shae Vizlas, and also fire on the metal floor during the cutscene before fighting Shae Vizla.
3. In Chapter 2: A Dream of Empire, Sgt. Rusk--Jedi Knight companion--was standing straight holding his Assault Cannon instead of using it. Same thing happened to Tayvor Slen in Chapter 10: Anarchy in Paradise, and also Vette in Chapter 13: Profit and Plunder.
4. In Chapter 5: From the Grave, Koth's crew and some other Alliance members unexpectedly showed up after the Gravestone left Zakuul before arriving on Asylum.
5. In Chapter 7: Lady of Sorrows, Exalted's eyes wasn't closed after Thea shows up on a holo. And then Brennen, Exalted's son, was growing bigger in the holo.
6. In Chapter 12: Visions in the Dark, after Valkorian knocked out the outlander with his power, the outlander's eyes was opened during his/her unconsciousness. Then, after the outlander dealt with Valkorian, the outlander was standing straight while the dark aura was on him/her instead of some suffering animation.

I don't know if you guys are aware of these problems, but I'd appreciate if you can fix them before the next patch.

KBerling
02.22.2019 , 08:02 AM | #2
Honestly, no disrespect intended, but I really hope developers don't waste time on the cosmetic trivialities you've listed while the entire class of ranged companions is so hopelessly bugged that they are all unusable.