Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Access to Iokath Dailies/Missions after accepting Ossus Mission

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
No Access to Iokath Dailies/Missions after accepting Ossus Mission
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ZeridanShear
12.21.2018 , 07:38 PM | #1
So, I progressed a character that was on KOTFE to autocomplete all the previous content before Ossus like the terminal warned me. However, now I can't see the Iokath Dailies weekly at all and when I go to Iokath I can't even access the mission terminal there. This has happened on every character I progressed past Iokath/traitor storyline.

Please take a look at this.

timos
12.23.2018 , 01:00 PM | #2
I'm in the same position with one of my characters. According to the dialogue when starting Ossus, it would auto complete the iokath story line (with "default" choices), but I have no access to the iokath daily area as I do for other daily areas that it mentioned (Yavin IV).

tigrina
12.27.2018 , 06:27 PM | #3
I've exactly the same issues on both characters I went to Ossus with while skipping KotFE/KotET.

HollyUSEC
12.27.2018 , 11:12 PM | #4
Count me in. I finished up to and including Ziost on my Vanguard. Skipped KOTFE/KOTET/Iokath. Now the troop deployment terminal only says, "Your forces are not ready for deployment" and the mission board is blank.
W T F = F T W spelled backward.

TattooYoda
12.28.2018 , 01:25 PM | #5
Been screaming about this for 2 weeks and still nothing from Eric, not even a "Oh we are working on it" I send a ingame bug report everyday just to keep it noticed to them.

Yugimax
01.02.2019 , 02:32 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by tigrina View Post
I've exactly the same issues on both characters I went to Ossus with while skipping KotFE/KotET.
i did in 4 of my toon on 1st day and have 3 more the want skip KOTFE/KOTET/Iokath but cant do into this bugg get fix

Trian
01.04.2019 , 12:18 AM | #7
Just did the auto complete and have the same issue no access to the dailies, the only mission I seem to be able to pickup there is the one for the OPS.

spawnlod
01.05.2019 , 10:42 PM | #8
I did this also on my Powertech. Jumped to Ossus and now I cant access Iokath dailies
"I'm 98% percent certain this miniature organic meatbag wants you to help find his fellow miniature organic meatbags.
The other 2% is that he is just looking for trouble and needs to be blasted, but that might just be wishful thinking on my part." - HK-47

Bohdog
01.07.2019 , 11:13 AM | #9
This is fairly frustrating.

ReyloLives
01.08.2019 , 09:19 AM | #10
Same here. Have Ziost though just fine.