Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GF dailry rewards not being granted.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
GF dailry rewards not being granted.

ThatGuyToo
02.22.2019 , 12:25 AM | #1
First of all I suggest whoever from Bioware that reads this refer to ticket 33816599 for details as I will probably not get everything in this second time reporting it. Unfortunately CS stated clearly they cannot communicate with you guys and that I had to submit this again.

I have queued up for both vet and master dungeons many times this week. 5 times total I did not receive the GF reward even though I had received the reward for clearing the dungeon itself. Normally there are two rewards (3 if your role is the one in need). One is for the dungeon itself and the other is for doing a random in the GF.

Each time all dungeons were selected so the reward was available. The first time this happened was with a Master and when I queued and cleared a dungeon a second time the reward was granted then and nothing had changed with my selections. 4 times were on one character and the 5th time was on a second character.

I do not recall this happening since I returned to the game until after the recent maintenance. Again, the ticket has some additional information like some of the dungeons.

ThatGuyToo
02.22.2019 , 12:33 PM | #2
It just happened for a 6th time. It appears to be directly related to GF and not the dungeon as it has happened in various dungeons. Just now D7

Again, I created this thread since CS responded to the ticket that they would not alert you guys of the issue. They said they were not able to report it to you even though previous ticket replies have told me they reported an issue. But the fact CS is worthless is a different story.