Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Access to Iokath Dailies/Missions after accepting Ossus Mission

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
No Access to Iokath Dailies/Missions after accepting Ossus Mission
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bohdog
01.18.2019 , 05:45 AM | #11
*taps fingers*
-Satisfaction: Trooper Vanguard

TattooYoda
01.18.2019 , 12:39 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Bohdog View Post
*taps fingers*
To hell with tapping finger I got a sledge hammer about to bang on BW front door

Pa_Jem
02.17.2019 , 10:59 AM | #13
So on toons that auto-completed before 5.10.1 i cant access Iokath dailies but after the patch dropped autocomplete lets me access Iokath dailies.

BobaScott
02.20.2019 , 05:29 PM | #14
I checked with my toon that started Ossus before the patch and was locked out. It is still locked out. Is this permanent?

michaelcshow
02.21.2019 , 06:44 AM | #15
Thread opened 12.21.18. Today is 02.21.19.

No resolution. No official acknowledgement of the issue.

How long until what was broken is fixed? Those of us affected and unable to access Iokath are waiting.

CybeckChris
02.23.2019 , 07:49 AM | #16
Reminder für the admins to solve the problem (or let it solve)

BobertK
02.24.2019 , 06:19 AM | #17
Hello, Just went to Iokath to do dailies for conquest on a toon that had finished Ossus and found they are unavailable. Disappointed to see this has been an issue since December. Is there a fix in the queue?

Quote: Originally Posted by ZeridanShear View Post
So, I progressed a character that was on KOTFE to autocomplete all the previous content before Ossus like the terminal warned me. However, now I can't see the Iokath Dailies weekly at all and when I go to Iokath I can't even access the mission terminal there. This has happened on every character I progressed past Iokath/traitor storyline.

Please take a look at this.

QA_Droid
02.28.2019 , 09:06 AM | #18 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Hi folks! We're taking a look into this now, as this should have been resolved with our 5.10.1 patch. The screenshot I've seen so far is the missions missing on the ship terminal, what I'm curious about is if those missions are still missing when you go to pick them up on Iokath itself. Can you try that and let me know if you can get the missions on Iokath but not on your ship?

Thanks!
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

michaelcshow
03.03.2019 , 09:19 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by QA_Droid View Post

Hi folks! We're taking a look into this now, as this should have been resolved with our 5.10.1 patch. The screenshot I've seen so far is the missions missing on the ship terminal, what I'm curious about is if those missions are still missing when you go to pick them up on Iokath itself. Can you try that and let me know if you can get the missions on Iokath but not on your ship?

Thanks!
On a character that skipped directly to Ossus prior to patch 5.10.1, the only available mission for me to pickup on Iokath itself is: https://imgur.com/gf4ttFU, the operation.

The story arc mission to open the dailies, "The Forgotten World", was to my understanding only starteable from the mission terminal on the ship - and it is not there post-skip. (The other story missions to open daily areas that were skipped are still there, Ilum, Makeb, Oricon) https://imgur.com/mSakfkC

If there is a place on Iokath to pickup The Forgotten World mission to begin the story that opens the dailies I cannot find it - can you direct me to the NPC that would give it out so I can test what you asked?