Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sorc Healer PvP BiS in 1.6?

DroidDreamer's Avatar


DroidDreamer
12.04.2012 , 03:22 PM | #1
Hey guys. Long time Sorc heals here. My spec goes up Lightning to get Electric Bindings and then the rest in the healer tree; it's a mobility heals spec with lots of utility. I have full War Hero gear with the Elite WH Weapon but not the Elite WH Offhand. I know about 1.6 reducing the cost of WH down to BM, eliminating BM and adding Elite War Hero.

I have the two-piece set bonus that reduces the bubble CD blockout and the two-piece set bonus that increases the range for Force Slow. I prefer that set bonus set for use in Huttball, my favorite map. I stack Overkill augments for extra power.

Finally, my questions:

What stats should I be going for?

What is BiS in 1.6?

Edit: I want to know primarily for PvP.
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.

dipstik's Avatar


dipstik
12.04.2012 , 04:10 PM | #2
edit: ignore this... i was thiking pve.

i think 300 alacrity 300 surge, between 150 to 250 points in crit, use the war hero power relic and the on use DG power relic (though i have found that for NMEC 2nd and 4th bosses that 2 war hero works better for me).

and you always want the sum of willpower+power/crit to be as high as possible for the mods and the power/crit+surge/alacrity to be as high as possible for the enhancements... use the willpower augments in everything... dont use high endurance versions of implants/ear.

DroidDreamer's Avatar


DroidDreamer
12.04.2012 , 04:19 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
edit: ignore this... i was thiking pve.

i think 300 alacrity 300 surge, between 150 to 250 points in crit, use the war hero power relic and the on use DG power relic (though i have found that for NMEC 2nd and 4th bosses that 2 war hero works better for me).

and you always want the sum of willpower+power/crit to be as high as possible for the mods and the power/crit+surge/alacrity to be as high as possible for the enhancements... use the willpower augments in everything... dont use high endurance versions of implants/ear.
Thanks, clarified that it's for PvP.
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.

DroidDreamer's Avatar


DroidDreamer
12.05.2012 , 03:17 PM | #4
Anyone done the math on PvP BiS in 1.6 with the new EWH gear?
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.

xstortion's Avatar


xstortion
12.06.2012 , 07:51 AM | #5
Haven't seen anything myself it seems that the only people left have done this for PVE and aren't really PVP'ers.

DroidDreamer's Avatar


DroidDreamer
12.10.2012 , 06:02 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by xstortion View Post
Haven't seen anything myself it seems that the only people left have done this for PVE and aren't really PVP'ers.
Yeah, I asked over in the PvP forums too and no luck. Maxed out my comms, now not sure of what to spend them on when 1.6 drops later today.
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.

Jaiyne's Avatar


Jaiyne
12.11.2012 , 08:31 AM | #7
I had maxed RWZ and reg comms, and upgraded my relics first to start. I'll look at everything else more closely as the days go on, but those seemed like obvious upgrades to start with.
**Saeya*Jaiyne*India*Syarae**

POTF

IIIGinoIII's Avatar


IIIGinoIII
02.01.2013 , 09:51 AM | #8
*bump

Fireswraith's Avatar


Fireswraith
02.01.2013 , 09:14 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DroidDreamer View Post
Anyone done the math on PvP BiS in 1.6 with the new EWH gear?
Basically what you're looking for is BiS Lightning gear, that will be much easier to find than BiS healer gear since there really isn't a BiS healer setup and no real way to test it.