Interested in FP's but leveled to 60 solo (Founder)

Squire_

I just transferred to this server to get away from the spammers and juveniles on the regular PvE server. I am a Founder who has leveled up a Sith Sorc to 60 (i've taken long periods of time off) and really enjoy the character story lines. I would like to do FP's but apparently don't have the right equipment. What's the right next step? How do I get more involved in FP's? On what may be a related note, I won't join just any Guild, as I like to get to know people better before making that kind of commitment.

Any suggestions? I'm not opposed to Guild participation, but I am a casual player and as I said, I like to get to know my potential Guild-mates before moving in.

What other aspects of the game interest you besides flashpoints? This may help you find a guild that suits your needs. Menta is right going through rishi yavin and ziost will get you the minimum requirements for fps.

~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Colonial Alliance)

~Dessel'revas~ Imperial (The Fallen of Revas)

Commitment? We're talking about a virtual social club in a computer game, not taking vows as a monk. Join a guild and if doesn't work, quit and move on.

HA! Good point. I don't want to waste my own or other people's time. I want to run missions and get to know potential guild-mates to find out if I want to be around them.

The story driven lines are what I really enjoy about Bioware games. I hate crafting, don't really care about furnishing my house, and suck at the flight sim stuff.

What other aspects of the game interest you besides flashpoints? This may help you find a guild that suits your needs. Menta is right going through rishi yavin and ziost will get you the minimum requirements for fps.

~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Colonial Alliance)

~Dessel'revas~ Imperial (The Fallen of Revas)