Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I will destroy you from the inside you won't see me coming. I haven't forgotten what your terrible corporation has done in the past years and for that you will be annihilated.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Killing a hundred jawas with my party jawa circling around me that was a lot of fun.

Devastating House Ulgo.

Devastating House Organa.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Succumbing to my blood thirst while raging passionately.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Peace is a lie!

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?[/color]

Put the thing out of it's misery...

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RYRYRYRY

IMPERIAL MISSIVE X04-22802 COMMENCES

SECURITY TS//NOFORN

SUBJECT: COMMAND DIRECTIVE -- REGARDING CZERKA CORPORATION FACILITY CZ198

BEGIN

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

To enhance the efficacy of Empire's war efforts against terrorist factions in the Republic and other Republic sympathisers, under Order 395, Subsection C of Imperial law, Imperial officers, in this case, a task force led by cipher agent Nine is tasked with regulatory seizure of the Czerka corporation and all related services and facilities to aid the Empire. Reminder: compliance with Imperial law is mandatory.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Cooperation of the Czerka corporation is mandatory. The accomplishments of Imperial officers are irrelevant to Czerka's compliance, but rest assured that enforcement of Imperial law has been applied across the galaxy and any resistance to this enforcement has not been successful whenever it has been attempted.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Non-compliance with Imperial officers will be replied with force until officials at Czerka will submit to Imperial law. We offer a friendly warning that tasked officers have had recent devastating successes against Republic forces on Makeb, as well as other sites across the galaxy.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Given that, generally, Imperial officers have been through an extensive training regimen across multiple classes, it is safe to say that our officers are brutally effective in the sole purpose of enhancing the goals of the Empire alone. If requests require actions for what Republic officers may describe as "morally questionable", they will be executed with ruthless efficiency if and only if the Empire's goals are served by said action.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Imperial law mandates that annexed organizations have a duty to protect Imperial officers at all time when they are patronizing the facilities, and failure to uphold that duty is punishable by death. Imperial officers will be tasked to rendition those involved to Dromund Kaas for enhanced interrogation and execution.

END

Edited by ydaraishy

Hello My name is Angrry and I am a sith lord, and I have been traveling throughout the galaxy and seem new and old. I have been the bringer of death and peace and the destroyer of worlds the giver of life. I would love to be a part of the Czerka Fam for the fact that i do not have and looking for a new place to call my home.

Proved leadership skills by assembling a large group(16+) of highly skilled team all with there own skill sets to crush all that stands in the way of what we may need to complete any and every mission. I am also pride myself in take a weak and unskilled new team member and make them in to a hightly skilled killer. My 3rd milestone was becoming a sith lord with the title come grate power. All of my team are unflinchingly loyal and each of them may be found to have some skill that can be use within Czerka

Yes I will and have done what ever it takes to get the job done. Success is measured not by the battles you lost but by the one you have won. No one wants to have a loser on there team and I would not think the Czerka would want one on there team. I do what I have to do and get the job done.

You have to have moral to have a moral compass. if I am ask to do something and I need to question what I have to do then I should not be there to do the job. I get paid to us my skill set to get the job done not ask questions.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

As long as the experiment does not bother me I will not bother it. but spill any of my drink of food then it becomes a failed experiment and my colleague is back to the drawing board.

CZ-198 Application

My Childhood was surrounded with lack of organization, My Father and mother both worked very hard in their lives But never had the time to spend with me teching me the "values" and "honor of life". Why? bad parents?. No.. they were slaves. As Was I. When We were freed, And we will just say that We had a little help. I saw a new person in my father and mother. It was then and over the rest of my childhood, I learned what Honor and values were about. Loyalty to one's self, family and duty. I have since been in the Republic Military as a Soldier. I have a son now who happens to be strong with the force and specializes in healing. (I came across him by chance in the field in an operation, as he was taken from me as a boy). We have a good relationship. I believe in getting the job done any any capacity.

My interest is in Life forms has shown me that I have a way with the natural life forms on the planets I frequent.. and not frequent. I am not sure where this gift came from and not sure if I could trace it back. But I have always been in a "zone" when it comes to all life forms, docile or aggressive. Therefore My application is for the Organism Handler.

The Czerka family seems to me, like a place I could get a good foundation in. Not sure how it will work out but you can rest assured My loyalty to you will not fail until reason is provided in my view.

On ord Mantel - As a sergeant I was able to rescue a small group of refugees, including children from a band of pirates who had brought with them several hostile creatures. the pirates were easy enouogh but the creatures were able to relax with me. Anyway, I relocated them to Alderaan (with the creatures who are now domesticated) and they live happily now

Second - On a Mission as a LT. to Tattooine, I observed a person getting into a speeder. appeared to be forced so I followed them for a while. After going through several wastes, They got out and they were going to execute them. I rescued them and found out that the woman was the daughter of a Nobleman on Corellia. This woman was also the same person who had discovered the cure for the Crosbit Fever (which had killed millions already) If I had not been there, there would have been no cure

Third - I dismantled the Nortriga Hutt Cartel On Nar Shaada, Pretty much on my own. I know you have heard about that.

My sense of duty took over on all of the above incidents. My training and experience has gotten me to the competency level that allows me to achieve my goals. I do whatever it take TOO get the job done. All the while protecting Assets I am charged with protecting and very little collateral damage.

Again, My Loyalty is unwavering. However, unless I fully understand the parameters of the mission, sure, I may question it. It is the smart leader that will be thorough.

I would handle it for my colleague. Drinks and snacks are secondary. they have always been.

Ghissa Noach

Edited by Foofie

CZ-198 Application

Applicant Name: Kulili Drakespore

Year of Birth: 17 BTC

Applied Position: Security Officer

Birth Planet: Begeren. Esstran Sector, Outer Rim Territories

I am a versatile individual, capable of strong insight into all matters of security and have much combat experience. Worked for Imperial Intelligence as an Imperial Field Operative specializing in Assassination from long distance. I am familiar with all the latest weapon technology, Imperial, Republic and Cartel alike; also been maintaining weapons of all kinds since childhood. Imperial Intelligence training was hard and at times brutal; however despite this the formal military grade training I have received has prepared me physically and mentally for all types of security work. After working with Imperial Intelligence then with the Hutt Cartel after Imperial Intelligence had disbanded I now feel a change is needed. I have travelled far and wide and have always been on the move a more stable position as a Security Officer at Czerka would be a great opportunity for me to expand into the cooperate world.

Please find listed below three accomplishments in which I am most proud of;

While working with Imperial Intelligence on a classified mission to protect a large number of Imperial aligned planets from a deadly biological weapon specifically designed to strike from orbit and obliterate populations. This operation spanned four planets; Balmorra, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine and finally intermingling with the Royal Houses on Alderaan. This involved stopping each terrorist cell on each planet, and finally locating the weapons themselves on Hutta. After dealing the final blow to the terrorist leader code named "Eagle" and finding out about a mole working within the Empire itself. Located and dealt the killing blow to this mole who for reasons of security and Imperial Defence cannot be listed by name however was a Sith Lord of substantial power and ruling believed dead by the Dark Council and Imperial Intelligence.
Second was becoming a double agent within the SIS to locate a former Jedi named Ardun Kothe. After proving my loyalty to the SIS group and meeting the leader who took advantage of a strange form of mind control performed by Imperial Intelligence. While under the mind control I was directed to Taris to locate a rouge Jedi. Then to Hoth to find a crashed Republic Warship. Learning of the mind control, I took measures to beat the mind control by creating a serum which by all intense of purpose wiped the mind control behavioural commands however this serum took time to work. Upon travelling to Quesh where I finally managed to beat the mind control and stop the former Jedi Ardun Kothe from using "The Shadow Arsenal" a state of the arts undetectable military missile system which he planned to use to destroy a city.
Locating members of the "Star Cabal" and finding their base of operations on a space station. This operation essentially spanned 3 planets Belsavis (a Republic prison planet), Voss and Corellia. However Imperial Intelligence was disbanded before reaching Corellia where I had to use personal experience and my own initiative to find the final base of operations of the "Star Cabal" and finally taking out their leader.

Over-coming certain obstacles within these accomplishments such as the mind control, tracking of targets and the elimination of certain people were at times extremely difficult but with the proper training and know-how I managed to achieve the mission objectives. Using the correct information and informants played a crucial role in succeeding, using all available resources and then obtaining those that weren't readily available through cunning and misdirection. Then of course a keen eye through a rifle scope resolved many of these issues.

I do what it takes to achieve my goals and objectives, using information, misdirection, lies and cunning. Nothing will get in the way of me achieving my mission objectives questionable or not. My loyalty is undeniable and I take my objectives extremely seriously either eliminating targets, seducing them to gather information or obtaining valuable pieces of technology to ensure the objectives are met whatever is needed I'm the right person for it.

After tackling many large predators and even some scientific experiments I believe that there are only two courses of action that are preferable in this situation either subduing the animal via sedatives if the animal is of high priority or of substantial credit value or simply putting the animal down with a single shot to the head of course this would be a last resort if the animal is of substantial value, however protecting non-Czerka representatives or civilians would be secondary.

Edited by Ateta

Well ive been exploring the galaxy for many years now going from one planet to another collecting vast treasures and artifacts. My last employer met a gruesome end when he tried to cheat me out of what was mine i am a smuggler named Trigger I will do any job as long as the pay is good no matter how wrong it my be a job is a job.

My first exciting accomplish would have to be tracking down that bastard Skavak who stole my ship and killing him in the most painful way possible. My second accomplishment would have to be finding Nok Drayen and his treasure oh how i love shiny things. My third accomplish which is the most exciting one i was hired to help kill the emperor oh that was glorious.

Well i wouldn't say what ever it takes i do have a code LOL, code that's a joke i have no code whatever the job is it will get done. Ive done alot as a smuggler from transporting live cargo such as family hostages to tauntaun steaks from the most dangerous weapons to the most dangerous animals, i still have one on my ship hes a wookie ill sell him to you for the right price.

Yes my moral compass is strong LOL whats a moral compass ive always finished my job no matter what it was.

I would rush back to the ship to reprogram the experiment to be a service droid or a assassin droid or retrain it to become a loyal pet so i can use it as a pawn in my endeavors. But then again my colleague always makes ****** experiments except for holiday his holographic love toy.

I would love to be an Organism Handler. I am very good with exotic life forms and they seem to like me as well. I have lots of pets and would love the opportunity to work with them more often. I also work very well under pressure (actually a lot better under pressure)

I got a new job in a position that I've been looking for, for a very long time. It's one where you have to work hard and it's worth every minute I put into it. I finally got my koi pond finished in the backyard (after 3 years) and it is absolutely beautiful. I'm one class away from finishing college. This is something I've been working on for the last 8 years and it is almost over.

I have worked very hard for everying I have in my life. I believe that I would do "whatever it takes" for me to be successful in my day to day life. No one wants to fail and I'm the same.

I do have a strong moral compass but if something has to be done, I do it, even if it might be questionable. I won't let something not get done if it needs to be done.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?[/color]

I would leave the complimentary cocktails and snacks and help my esteemed colleague contain their newest experiment. Just because there is food and drinks around, doesn't mean that you stop paying attention to what you are working on . In this situation, work would come first.

I am very interested in joining Czerka. Unfortunately all of the information you require is classified and I am not authorized to divulge any information on past missions. I'm sure you appreciate and understand the value of secrecy in our line of work.

- Backis - 55 Guardian

- Zaxas - 51 Sage

- Cestoda - 51 Juggernaut

- Aka-Manah - 51 Assassin

I have several other operatives in my lineage as well. 51 Bounty Hunter, 41 Agent, 42 Smuggler and a 27 Commando.

If interested in my services, please feel free to contact Zaxas. Good day.

CZ-198 Application

Security Officer:

I'm Jedi Master Therdall, looking for ways to help the Republic win this war against the Empire, gaining allies of all kinds...and to secure that the people of the republic have food and resources they need to survive

I Took down the Emperor, single handle save planets, won battles of The Republic, have Run Security details before and run special ops missions that required stealth

i will work with anyone, to ensure the safety of the galaxy

Depends on what that "questionable" action is, as a jedi I Serve the Republic, and ensure that Peace is safe

secure the Experiment, add exra security levels to ensure that the Experiment can't break out.... and if it come down to it, if it excaped i would hunt it down and capture it, or if the need arises i would take it out (destory it)

Security Officer: Completion of Class Seven psychological profile required. Applicants with abundant conflict experience will receive priority consideration.

I am Master Jedi Knight Heyydin Wavewalker and I am applying for the job of Security Officer. I have gained a wide variety of combat experience, ranging from one-man operations in any climate you can think of, to 16-man groups designed to take down the worst of the galaxy. I have not only the skills to lead and succeed, but also to follow orders and plan strategies.

I want to be a member of the Czerka family for a few different reasons. One, the company is well-known for the high quality products that leave each manufacturing facility as well as the highly trained individuals working behind the scenes. I have traveled the galaxy and have not found a company that can compare to Czerka. Second, with my combat experiance, especially on the prison-planet Belsavis, I feel that I can greatly aid Czerka on any security detail or assignment.

Hmm. Most proud of? I'm proud of a lot of things I accomplish. But, I can list my top three for this application.

1. Saved Tython from Planetary destruction at the hands of the Empire.
  2. Saved Makeb from total destruction due to mining from the Hutt Cartel
  3. Terminated countless sith and other galactic rule breakers.

To make a long story short, I used force when necessary and did whatever it took to get the job done by the end of the day. Lives were lost, but for the greater good.

If I got this job, my loyalties would be towards Czerka. I apply knowing that my moral compass and Czerka's unique point of view may not always match up, but rest assured that any and all assignments I do will be completed with Czerka's guidelines, not my moral.

As a security officer, I would first secure the experiment and reinforce the confines to prevent a breakout. Then, while keeping an eye on the experiment, I would holocall my colleague and alert them to the attempted break out. Depending on what my colleague says would determine my next course of action.

Thank you for reading my application, and May the Force be with you.

Name: Ashkender Ratesque

Specialisation: Republic Spec Force Commando

Current Posting: CO Havoc Squad

Position Applied for: Security Officer/Droid Tech

Well, I started off as an orphan, I never really knew peace, the Empires grunts torched my village, burned all my friend and people that I cared about alive. That did it, I enlisted in the republic military. Yeah I was treated with suspicion because of the chiss's alliance with the empire. But General Elin Garza saw through that, and got me a transfer to the republics elite force operating team. I was trained to, and have taken down countless enemies of the republic, including the Sith Lord Darth Malgus and his HK-47 unit, and Grand Moff Rycus Kilran, "The Butcher of Coruscant" . Thats why id be good as a security officer, I can take down any and all threats. And well, I have the last remaining HK-51 Assassin Unit in the galaxy, so my understanding of droid mechanics is second to none.

Moving on, my 3 proudest accomplishments. Number One, taking out every remaining ex-havoc traitor including Commander Harron Tavus (files are classified). Number Two, My team single handedly destroying the Empire's Prototype Super weapon, the "Gauntlet". And finally my most proudest accomplishment, eliminating the Empire's Head of War, General Rakton, bringing the galactic war to a closer end, with the Republic being victorious.

Well, as being in the Republic Military I am, well was bound by all the blasted rules and regulations, but also, my philosophy was, what command couldn't see, couldn't hurt them. So yes, I did do whatever it took to ensure success for me, my team, and the Republic. Even though the blasted senators tried to take me off active duty because me and why team a "lose cannon", banha ****. We are the most elite fighting force in the galaxy, that's why our motto is, "Minimal Casualty's, Maximum Effectiveness"

Anyway, my morale compass hey, well, as I just said, I let nothing get in the way of me completing an objective, and I mean, nothing. If all else fails, my assault cannon dosnt.

Well, this situation has arose before. If the cocktails were an unmissable selection Id active HK and direct him to guard the "experiment" and eliminate if the confines were broken. But I'd get more of a buzz from wresting an experiment to the ground, then I attempt to subdue the experiment, given it did escape. And If all else failed, Id whack out my side arm and burn some more eye-sockets in that things face, then go enjoy myself at the bar, after all, who wouldn't want to buy the hero of havoc a round or two?

Security Officer:

My name is Valkrian I am a Major in the Grand Army of the Republic and also the standing Commander of Havoc squad. In my whole Career I have constantly been in battle under stressful situations. I have handled each situation efficiently and have never failed in a mission. If you have something you need me to complete you can be assured it will be completed. The main reason i need this job is because, Operations in the Republic at the moment, have become increasingly expensive to the point that the Republic can no longer afford the gear I need for each new assignment. If i get this job it will get me the credits i need to pay for the gear for my next Ops. Before I finish I would also like to point out that, i am also very experienced in disposing of experiments gone wrong such as on Taris were I fought and killed many Raghouls.

Thanks for your time and consideration and I am certain i am the perfect person to fulfill this position. - Valkrian

Throughout my travels I have always been greatly impressed with the proffessionalism, drive and ingenuity of the Czerka employees I've encountered. Czerka provides high quality solutions at affordable prices, while still remaining at the cutting edge of research and development. As a member of the Dark Council It has always saddened me that Czerka's ties with imperial administration has been lacklustre, and that despite the obvious benefits that could be derived from such a partnership, we have too often been at cross purposes for no apparent reason, while I of course realize and understand the reason for Czerka's republican ties (after all, profit is the alpha and omega of business!) it is my sincere wish to be able to open up further options for Czerka with regards to business dealings involving potential imperial customers. Something that could potentially increase Czerka's customer base by as much as one-third if not more.

1. The defeat of Lord Thanaton in an ancient sith custom called the Kaggath, while at the same time capturing (although it was subsequently lost due to the incompetence of the subordinates left behind) Corellia and ascending to the rank of Dark Council member.

2. Taking a pivotal role in the strike team that lead to the victory on Darvannis, scattering an entire army of mercenaries and defeating the known fugitive known as "Dread Master Styrak", a former Republic prisoner that escaped from Belsavis due to incompetence of his republic wardens, and furthermore proceeded to lay wast to at least two other worlds.

3. The assembling of my personal administrative staff, including:

Val, Khem: Director of personnel.

Reval, Andronikos: Director of transportation and logistics.

Drellik, Talos: Director of archeology.

Zavros, Ashara: Director of Sith-Jedi relations

?, Xalek: Personal secretary.

This group has proven adept at tackling all sorts of tricky administrative business, including digging up sith artifacts, settling disputes, ecclesiarchal administration, etc. etc. And they can surely do a great deal working in conjunction with Czerka's effective and competent staff. I am proud to claim the assembling and coordination of this team of go-getters as one of my greatest achievements, and look forward to what kind of tasks they can be put to in the more free-wheeling world of corporate finance!

As can be seen by the regrettable failures of both Imperial and Republic, Sith and Jedi, there is always room for improvement! Lack of vision, drive, and most importantly, flexibility, has rendered the republic weak and incompetent, the Empire riven by internal dissent and the Hutts decadent and moribound. No, what is needed is new ideas, new ways of doing things, we must not let ourselves be shackled by outmoded belief systems and traditions, a brighter future awaits, but in order to reach it we need to look beyond the old ways, and do whatever it takes to get there.

I believe Czerka is, clearing the path, nay, paving the way, towards this brighter future, and that Czerkas drive, ambition, will and attitude is an example for all of us, Republic and Imperial, Sith or Jedi, to follow.

My moral compass is strong, nay fixed, if not, why would I ever seek employment at Czerka? Sure, there are the luxurious benefits and lavish wages, but I dare say that these would not be enough to tempt a person to Czerka, no it is because Czerka's research is constantly making the Galaxy a better place: Sure, some misguided fools claim that their experiments is unethical, or that Czerka iCorp. is run by unscrupulous profiteers, to this I say: "What's wrong with profit?" It provides us with our most basic incentives, and through research, development, and new and better products Czerka is doing more to improve standards of liiving in the galaxy than either of the oppressive governments or backwards cults that operate. Czerka brings us better solutions, today, and in doing so makes a tidy profit that keeps the wheels of the galactic economy rolling. How can this not be a source of moral certainty and strength for any Czerka employee? How can being a part of this (no matter how small or short-lived) not be considered a great and sublime honour? Czerka has brought the galaxy all sorts of benefits, just consider the noble sport of Huttball, which would be a backwater sport only practiced in the Swamps of Hutta were it not for Czerka sponsorship and encouragement: Czerka turned this minor entertainment to one of the galaxy's largest and most profitable sports, with billions of spectators galaxywide, which of course generated further income for athlethes, stadium owners, announcers, etc. which they then proceeded to recycle into the galactic economy! Sure, some short-sighted people moan about the injuries, corruption and flagrant abuse of adrenals that dog the sport, but I say Pshaw! These nay-sayers are clearly not grasping the greater picture, and if it is anyone who suffers from "questionable" ethics it is they, who prize short-term gain before the long-term economic health of the Galaxy and it's most prized economic actors (such as Czerka Co.)

1. First of all, no proper Czerka employee would be so undisciplined as to let his experiments run loose. If he previously claimed such a status I would immediately have it terminated, and unless the person was of the utmost utility and neccessary for the aims and goals of Czerka Corp, I would have the ex-employee's life likewise terminated.

2. I would immediately seek to secure the most important of Czerka employees in the area, including directors, administrative staff, researchers, etc. I would then seek to distract the experiment using more expendable staff while evacuating the parts of the facilities I deem in most danger (while trying to avoid overreaction, no sense shutting down a profit-making installation unless it is absolutely neccessary)

3. I would seek to capture the experiments alive if possible, for further study in order to determine in what way our containment procedures went wrong. If it turns out the release was deliberate as part of an experiment, the data needs to be collected, if it was an accident security protocols might need to be revised.

4. I would make a list of neccessary personnel, those deemed neccessary would be put under complete media blackout until a proper media strategy has been formalized. Personnell not deemed neccessary for the project, and cost-effective to keep under control would be fed to the remaining experiments. (assuming this would not interfere with ongoing research of course, in which case more costly methods, such as blaster fire, might have to be used to dispose of the problem)

5. I would coordinate with Czerka Corps. press spokesmen to formulate a strategy for synergizing our response to the galactic media, letting the surviving employees release statements that properly explains the truth of the activities at Czerkas labs, not leaving it up to incomplete or malicious reports.

6. I would make sure the complimentary snacks offered to the journalists are laced with mind-affecting substances to render step 5 more effective.

7. I would draw up and revise a report about the proceedings, not potential pitfalls, possible cost-saving measures, and comparing this incident with similar ones among other corporations (since things like this obviously only ever happen once at Czerka Corp.!) in order to better synergize our response should any third-party happen to have an incident and require our "help" (which would of course offer us valuable insight into the containment procedures of our competitors)

-Yours Sincerely,

Arilou "Imperious", Darth.

Edited by Arilou_skiff
Forgot sig.

CZ-198 Application

Greetings. My name is Enn Pe'Cee. I am interested in your Security position. I have an extensive list of former employers ranging from Sienar to Merr-Son.

I seem to have a higher threshold for guard duty than most. In all of my other jobs, my partners suffered from some form of narcolepsy. We would be on duty, guarding whatever the next big thing was and out of nowhere my partner just falls asleep standing up! And I get blamed for "failure to deter industrial espionage"? Kark that noise!

I know that your corporation probably follows the Equality of Sentients to Work laws, but I really don't like working with incompetents.

Also, I like to carry strange items around like old I.D. cards, droid manipulators and any junk I find laying around.

1. I once made it a whole shift without moving. Didn't stretch my legs, yawn or flourish my weapon.

2. Detected an agent of the Empire while he was in stealth! ( I did get stunned and incapacitated after, but I managed to finish my shift afterwards.)

3. Was choked by a real Sith Lord! I was so excited. I mean you always hear the stories but it actually happened to me!

Dedication. I love guarding things. It is not the most glamorous job and usually if there is an altercation, I am the first to go down. But maybe if I put my time in, I can earn that silver medal and be just a little stronger.

What do I care about morals. I'm just trying to provide a living for myself and saving up to get my Nexu declawed (she was cute as a kitten)

I would jump up from the table, make some kind of commotion (scream "hey!" or grumble something incoherent), draw my vibroblade and run straight towards the experiment swinging away. It's either me or it!

CZ-198 Application - Droid Technician

My name is Lurtz Valorum, Jedi Master among the Jedi Order. It is by the will of the Council, and by my request, that I am applying for the Droid Technician position on CZ-198: while it is unusual even among Force-sensitives, over the years I have developed a strong connection through the Force with my droid companions and with my starship's navigation computer, so much so that I have been able to enhance their performances, even though for a short period of time, by using the Force. With this application I aim at entering a work- and innovation-inspiring environment in which to better test my abilities, confront my ideas with others, and seek ways to improve droids permanently by the usage the Force.

I also wish to specify that the Jedi Council has agreed with my request because they firmly believe that it could lead to an outstanding breathrough in the comprehension of the Force and while they know that my work within the Czerka family would be highly classified, they are willing to pay for information about progress in this area and to sign a non-disclosure agreement on your terms.

Among my most impressive engineering and Force-enhancing feats there is the reconstruction of an HK-51 assassin droid, a lost marvel of yours, whose parts (chassis, power core, motivator, transistor, AI regulator, arm, loyalty chip and weapon) were damaged and scattered throughout the galaxy, and even though the complete reactivation took some time, once it was reached he himself said to be as efficient as the day he left the factory floor.

Another accomplishment I am proud of occourred in the region of space designated as the Maw, in which a cluster of black holes forces ships going to the Colicoid prison planet of Kessel to take a detour, named Kessel Run, which cannot typically be completed in less than eighteen parsecs even by the fastest military starships: in spite of this, by using the Force to enhance the navicomputer of my Defender-class light corvette, I managed to complete the route in just over twelve parsecs.

Lastly, the feat that made me a Jedi Master: the victory over the Sith Emperor. Not something achieved single-handedly, but with the help of my T7-O1 that I had personally modified before the challenge. {{The signature of the Jedi Concil members stand as proof of the claim}}

My quest to defeat the Emperor started out as a mission to redeem him, to bring him to the Light Side, but the first attempt did not go as well as expected: on his space station my strike team was corrupted, twsited. It was there that I understood that success may not always come in the form we expect: therefore we must always, in the end, do whatever it takes to bring forth the greater agenda, to pave the way for the future, to achieve success. Only through that sacrifice did I gain the power to become the demise of the Emperor.

As HK droids use to say, they are the weapons, not the wielders, and as I have written above, I know better than most Jedi that one must not pose moral questions when a greater agenda is to be reached. There is no emotion; there is no ignorance; there is no passion: the contingent morality of the individual is the first enemy of the Jedi Code. Instead, it is laws, rules and the knowledge of who stands higher up that should be followed.

If the experiment is a droid, using my expertise and through the Force I would try, first of all, to attach to him a functioning restraining bolt; if no restraining bolt were nearby, I would try to detach the links between his power core or his AI core and the rest of his components.

If the experiment is a creature, I would use the Force to try to calm him down.

If none of the previous attempts worked, I would signal the problem to the security and to the collegue in charge of the experiment, in case he knew a way to solve the issue. If the collegue is not available or is trying to escape, I would inform the security of it.

If the experiment could lead to a biological, chemical or nuclear disaster, I would inform security and let them decide how to act.

Lastly, given my combat prowess, I would make myself explicitly available to the security team and act according to their instructions.

Edited by Lurtzello

CZ-198 Application

Position: Security Officer

Applicant: Hachiman

Note: I will be brief in my application, cause time is a commodity i dont like to see go to waste.

• Im a former Echani Jedi Master who left the order over a year ago, cause over time i grew tierd of their lack of support for my hardline approach to defend the galaxy and the Republic. Out over being a Blademaster and exceptional talented in the Jedi arts, im also a expert Slicer and a streetsmart troubleshooter. And i belive that the Czerka Corp can contribute more to the well-being of the galaxy, than any other goups or organisations out there.

1. Acheiving my goal of becoming a Jedi Master.
  2. Dealing and disposing of numerous Sith, Imperials and other troublemakers around the galaxy
  3. Tracking down and smoking out a number of Imperial infiltraitors on Coruscant and other Republic core worlds.

• I am determined, and will walk the extra distance just to make sure nothing is overlooked and that the job gets done. So yes, i will do "whatever it takes". Thats why i left the Jedi Order.

You are bound to find this out sooner or later, so i better mention that a couple of years ago i was forced to terminate one of your emplyees by the name Gayem Leksende on Tatooine. It was nothing personal against him or Czerka Corporation, i just had to get the job done and he stood in my way.

• A compass, no matter what shape it takes is just a tool to give you directions. If it does not aid me, i will just get another that will help me complete my task at hand.

• It depends on what kind of classification experiment has, and at what stage it is. So i see two ways to go about this situation.

1. Sound the alarm - evacuate the lab - activate the security lockdown, and then await the arrival the CCCT(Czerka Corperation Containment Team).
  2. Activate the security lockdown, and allow my esteemed colleague's to take a more active part in the experiment.

Please contact me if you need additional information, but please dont waste my time.

And in a show of good will, i also want to give you a heads up that several of your applicants are SIS agents trying to infiltrate the Czerka family. For now i wont give you their names, but if you find my application interesting and want to meet for an interview i will share that data with you.

/Hachiman

Edited by PeterGun-SWE

*********TRANSMISSION BEGINS*********

CZ-198 Application

I am the top bounty hunter in the known galaxy having taken down marks which put others to shame. In all that time I have built a small business out of the trade, hiring my own crew to aid me in this effort, acquiring a base of operations and gathering the proper tools of the trade. You will find I will not need to be supplied as I am happy to bring my own along. I believe that your Security Officer position should match with my skills ideally.

*********TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED*********

The Big Guy is right on. I’m Mako, his second in command and a bit of a computer whiz. The Big Guy is the toughest guy in the galaxy having taken on challenges ranging from Sith to Jedi. He is also a pretty good people person, able to keep order on a ship filled with the greatest variety of folks you can imagine.

*********TRANSMISSION RESUMING*********

Family Milestones? Why would I list those? No the occasions I am most proud of are definitely business ventures.

First was when I established myself by winning the Great Hunt and earning my place among the most elite Bounty Hunters in the galaxy. It all came down to me and this Mandalorian trying to chase down a Jedi when

I’m going to cut him off there before this story gets too long, suffice it to say we took care of the Jedi and the opposing force wasn’t able to escape the ship in time.

And I got back to my ship just in time with all my crew and gear accounted for and a big paycheck waiting.

Second was much more recent. A certain Sith Lord was getting a bit uppity and the Empire needed to hire the best to take care of it. After some negotiating I was able to complete the job with acceptable casualties and bring the Sith Lord to his knees.

Third would probably be my work in the field of biological chemistry. I know, a bit of a shocker but I have a knack for the research (it’s just like hunting down a mark) and they have proven quite effective. Of course if I worked for Czerka my creations just might be licensable.

Without a doubt. The motto of my team is “We get the job done” and we mean that. We do what is necessary to complete the job in the parameters specified by the client. You name it and we’ll accomplish it.

While I don’t always agree with the Big Guy on these missions he has always made sure we are taken care of and that works well for me.

Short answer, no, long answer is yes. I do not have a personal moral code but I live by the moral compass defined by my contract. I will do what it takes to meet the needs of the client that I work for, regardless of what is needed to accomplish that goal.

I have a taser dart and stun bomb that should keep the experiment under control until it can be properly secured. If that is not possible, a rocket down it’s gullet will protect the employees and ensure minimal amounts of damage.

Just as a closing note, we all will follow the Big Guy and work with him where he works. You don’t need to worry about compensation for us; the Big Guy ensures we are taken care of. What could be better than a team of 6 for the price of one?

Just in case you were a bit concerned, however, I made sure that a copy of this was already in Mr. Blys’ files. And reviewing some of these other candidates I am hopeful you will see we are far superior. Did that one seriously try to blackmail you with pictures? Also, what is a Rodian dancer like? I’ve never seen one.

Remember me when you have a security concern and you won’t go wrong.

*********TRANSMISSION ENDS*********

Still at it I see...

So many willing to enslave* themselves - spewing information like blood from a slashed throat.

Here's something for the masses to chew on: Cerberus, Weyland-Yutani, Umbrella.

Fables and Ghost stories you might say, but I've been on planets where the Force was a fable. That is until some

overzealous Sorcerer dropped in and started throwing lightning bolts at everyone.

If you're still not convinced, have a look on the 'Net for Theoretika. Ive dropped enough resilient breadcrumbs that Czerka won't be able to scrub away any time soon.

Of course - they may be trying to collect Force users and sensitives so they can find a 'cure' for it. What a blessing that would be!

* - hey look! an asterisk! Czerka has one on their Job description page too - I wonder what it says?

I would love and hate to be the person who has to read all these! Some of these are pretty good and would be fun to read. Others though, are a strain to the eyes! After a few sentences of bright red letters, I can't seem to focus much on the ability to read the words rather than trying to avoid a headache!

Anyway, this is most assuredly fun to read (skipping past the ones that are a strain to the eyes of course). I wish to see a little more things like this in the future! Nice job SWOTOR team!

:rak_03:

Kesphin,

It is unfortunate that I must inform you that Mr. Blys has rejected your application since you failed the reading comprehension requirement. If you would like to resubmit your application we would be more than happy to review it!

Damn, Courtney just trolled that guy hard. +10 CourtneyWoods

CZ-198 Application

Good Morning Czerka,

My name is LorielKnight. As a Bounty Hunter Legacy, my family has always worked with Czerka in the past on more than several contracts in our family history. From scientists trying to sell important secrets or acquiring smuggled data plans via the black market, we have always been there for Czerka and did our very best to make sure that the Czerka Family runs as best as it can. When going through the holonet this morning while looking for work, my eyes scanned over this job listing and it would give my family honor to be able to work for the company that has given us so much in our past.

1. Was with a raiding party to disable Kragga from using his stolen walker from Czerka before it could be massed produced under his factories. Brought back to Czerka along with the blue prints

2. Family helped secure Security Branches on Korriban when Czerka came to the planet.

3. Family history helped Czerka on Manaan before ruined by a unknown Jedi.

My moral alignment is quite simple: My contract says they need (insert item or person here), I go and get it. There is no time for reasoning compassion, there is only time to acquire what my contract asks of me.

First thing is to secure the area with motion detectors to make sure everybody in the room I am securing are safe. Once I see a threat, I place my mask back on and begin to enter the room to see the situation. Once I know what the situation is and see the threat, I begin to move the scientists and the higher up officials out of the room. If the threat becomes severe, I fire an Electro Dart at the opponent to jolt them and then remove the said above people in mention. Once they are out, I would use my flame thrower to melt the doors together so that there would be no chance of escape. Once the room was secure, I would then move onto subduing the target since all of that hard work and credits went into creating this creation and Czerka does not like to loose credits.

Using several of my non lethal skills in my arsenal and bringing the creature down to a sub comatose state using a Concussion Grenade, I would then place the creature back into its pen, I would then commlink the R&D department to re work the cage to be stronger and more durable and await my orders.

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

First and foremost I'm a businessman. I'm a citizen of the Republic as a matter of record but my true home is in deep space. Recently, my partnership with the Republic has been somewhat "confining" despite the significant fee I've charged them (not to mention the unlimited salvage and various "opportunities" that presented themselves along the way). True, having the Supreme Chancellor owe me a couple of favours is a good position to be in but if I have to sit through one more mission briefing about saving the galaxy I might just fake my own death out of sheer boredom.

So why not make things interesting and partner up with the all mighty Czerka Corporation. I feel that I have a lot to offer Czerka and I trust that our working relationship would be interesting, dangerous and profitable.

So you want me to brag? No problem! When it comes to space combat I'm what you would call a "Hyperspace Legend". You would be hard pressed to find another pilot with a reputation higher regarded than mine. That alone would make me an ideal candidate for transporting any cargo into hostile areas.

Of course, if you were looking for something more substantial perhaps you've heard of Makeb. You know, the planet that the Hutts tried to break into two. I'm the guy who seized their escape vessel and sold them seats on it for the low low price of indentured servitude to the Republic. That's how I negotiate.

Oh and I should probably mention my overwhelming victory over the Voidwolf and the fact that I command my own personal fleet of like minded, profit oriented, spacers. That's right, with me you're buying pirates in bulk.

I would describe myself as a "shoot first and leave the questions to the scientists" type of guy. I try to win in the least amount of moves as possible. Call it efficient or call it lazy but I'm not interested in long, drawn out, conflicts. Get in, get out, and go for drinks. Sometimes that means doing things quietly. Sometimes you need to call down an orbital strike. Do I do "whatever it takes" to succeed? Well, I'm here aren't it?

The real question is: "Can you afford me?" Look, I'm no Jedi. I provide a very specific skill set for a substantial fee. If you're picking up the tab then I'm your guy.

These pistols aren't for show, sugar. Unless "breaking out of their confines" is part of the experiment I'd take the necessary steps to fulfill the terms of my contract. I assume there's going to be a clause about terminating projects that are no longer deemed profitable. How you want the colleague responsible "handled" is another matter and we can discuss that on a case by case basis. And then, of course, cocktails.

Edited by Benfynyn

Q1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

A1. Blurp te bloop, bleep bloop bloop. Blurp blap.

Q2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

A2. Bleeeeeeep. Bloop te blee bloo. Blurp blap Blilran. Blurp blap Blalgus. Blurp blap Blemperor.

Q3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

A3. Bloop blap. Blurp blap blop. Bleep blop bloop. Bleep te blop bloop blurp blap bleep. Bloop bleep blop.

Q4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

A4. Blope.

Q5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

A5. Bloop blunk. Bleep bloop blap blop bloop bleep. Bleepo bleepo bleepo. Blou blow blop bly blean?

CZ-198 Application for The Czerka

Job : Organism Handler

Question 1

I want to be a part of Czerka Family because I accomplished many things and Czerka is the best company in the Galaxy! Being part of it would do me great Honor. I accomplished alot of tasks on planets : Dromund Kaas,Coruscant,Balmorra,Taris,Nar Shaddaa,Tatooine,Alderaan,Quesh,Hoth,Belsavis,Voss,Corellia and Makeb where I saved the planet from The Greedy Hutts and their minning of Isotope-5! I am an expert when it comes to Beasts and living life forms. Always happy to create something new. I was in a middle of a project before I made the application. The project was called ''Project Mutant Reapers'' where I Mutated some of the most feared beasts across the Galaxy such as : Terentatek , Rancor , Sarlacc and more. I added cybernetics and other beast's genetics where I created strange and more powerful beings. If I would get in Czerka I would of make more beasts for it , so we would be feared across the galaxy. Also the beasts would be part of the family and treated like family.

I am also thinking of making certain drinks and energy food that would be enough for a month.Interesting.....I have found a small Rakghoul Baby on Taris which is now my pet and he does as I command....I could try to see his insides and make powerful antidotes for the rakghoul virus and much more could be provided if I would join the Family. I have made Stims that calm the beasts when they are provoken or upset. If I would join the Family , one of the members should make rooms for my pets and it must be huge and legit , because there is a chance they will breed and we would need more room.

Question 2

I destroyed an ancient alien called the Rakata that was trapped in a machine on Tatooine and Subject 12 on Belsavis.But those two weren't the only Rakata I have beaten...the one I'm really proud of is the deffeat of Soa the Infernal One. The Rakata were powerful beings that once ruled the Galaxy many years ago.I deffeated Revan on a space ship called ''The Foundry'' and the fight was exciting! Revan fought very well and I sense that he is still alive. I also deffeated Trandoshan Warlord Kephess two times and now he has joined the Dread Masters and was called as the ''Choosen One''. I am proud of every mission I accomplish and I take ''pride'' in my work.

Question 3

Yes I would do whatever it takes to stop the threat to this Galaxy and get the mission/objective done,no matter what it takes to do it.

Question 4

Everything that disturbs me at my job or gets in my way when doing something , dies. When I enter a job I am dedicated to it my whole life.My moral compass is wildlife. Making Monsters , feeding them , taking care of their habitat requires alot of concentrate , which I have.

Question 5

I would go help as fast as possible and try to deal with the matter alongside my ferocious beasts that serve under my command. Even if I die , I would do anything to protect the Czerka Company. Cost of my life is a small loss compared to a whole Company that I am dedicated to. Long live Czerka!!!

:sy_galaxy::sy_lightside::sy_galaxy::sy_lightside::sy_galaxy::sy_lightside:

Edited by DARTHJAKA
Application