Do Three Crew Skills Reappear After Resubscription?

karimthejedi

Hey Guys,

I wonder if my three crew skills as a subscriber will remain as three skills as Preferred, or if that goes down to one or two? Do I get the option to select which skill to keep?

Also what happens if I later re-subscribe? Do I get all three crew skills back at the same exact level I left them?

For example: Synthweaving (250/600) Underworld Trading (250/600) Archaeology (250/600)

Upon entering Preferred, can I choose what to keep? And upon re-entering Subscribed, can I re-select the above and get them at the exact same level (250/600)?

Would appreciate a response, and thank you all.

Cheers,

Karim

Preferred players only have access to two crew skills by default (F2P have access to one). When your subscription ends and you drop down to preferred status you will not automatically lose one of your trained skills, but you will not be able to use any of your skills until you have selected one to drop. This means that if you never drop one you will be unable to do any crafting whilst preferred, but you will not lose one of your skills and will retain all progress on them. Access will be restored when next you subscribe.

If you use a referral link you can get a Preferred Friends Bundle. The Bundle includes an Unlock: Crew Skill Slot, which will allow you to use all three of your crew skills whilst preferred, as well as an Unlock: Inventory Module, Customization Control: Display Titles, and Customization Control: Unify Colors, both of which access is blocked whilst preferred without an unlock. The Bundle is sent via in-game mail to all characters current and future.

You may be able to use a referral link now and receive the Bundle, it allegedly works for current subs, but you may have to wait until after your subscriptions ends, possibly even up to 90-days after your subscription ends. If you can get the Bundle now then you will be all set to use those unlocks when your sub ends. If you have to wait and do not want to drop a crew skill, so as to not lose any progress on it, then you will not be able to use any of your skills until the unlock is applied.

Awesome; thank you for the detailed response.

Is the fleet group chat the best place to search for a referral link?

Depends. There are several around the forums, but there is a mentality of late that referral clicks deserve credits, which you will only find in game and with greater frequency on the fleet station. But be warned that some people offering credits for referral link clicks are scamming people.

Which brings up something else. F2P and preferred players have a credit cap of one millions credits. Make certain all of your characters have less than, and remain under, one million credits on them while you are preferred. Store your credits in your legacy bank, which does not have the same one million cap. If you go over the cap you will not lose credits, but they will go into escrow and will be unavailable unless you sub again or use an escrow transfer.

Edited by ceryxp