HM Flashpoints too Easy? Possible Solution.

Give us Nightmare Mode flashpoints. Slightly better gear, maybe drop Columi Comms instead of Tioneese. This would keep things fresh and keep those without the numbers to do ops from sleepwalking through endless Flashpoints. Would definitely keep me more interested!

I would rather the work on new Flashpoints then retuning the hardmodes to nightmare mode, as it stands most groups are over geared and just speed run them for black hole comms anyway

The point of having the nightmare option would be to make the falshpoints more interesting. Although I do also agree they are somewhat boring having run them 100 times each. A simple solution would be to add HM (and NiM) versions of FP's that currently do not have these options. I.e. Hammer Station, Athis, CWG, Cademimu etc.

Also, few, if any, groups do the bonus bosses. I for one do not because the rewards do not match the effort of the fight. It would be great if the bonus bosses dropped Columi gear in SM, and Rakata in HM. A couple BH comms would also be a great incentive to get groups doing the bonus bosses. I know I would do them if the loot was worth it. :rak_03:

There are 2 new flashpoints planned, "TItans of Industry" and "The Imperial Warlord."

"Titans of Industry" is us vs.Czerka, they had to go down sometime:D

"The Imperial Warlord" sounds like another "Red Reaper" to me so I'm a bit saddened (why my precious Empire, why must you tear yourself apart!:p).

I always thought that Red Reaper would make an interesting hm, though I would enjoy seeing any of the other ones as an hm (possibly second tier since we only have li)

That said, I don't think that it's just a matter of making he bosses stronger or with more hp. Fight mechanics would definately need to be changed since the majority of them are just tank n' spanks. :p

I don't think that upping the rewards is necessary. A little incentive not to skip bosses would be nice, but it's so easy to gear up in this game that rakata level drops from an hm would be a little silly, unless the bonus bosses that dropped them were significantly harder than the rest of the content.

Somebody really got it right when they said that what we really need are new fps of any difficulty. I hadn't heard about those new ones planned but that would be awesome!

Edited by Fiamma_Verde