Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Hearts and Minds!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Hearts and Minds!

Estelindis
06.06.2019 , 12:48 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Tashia View Post
As long as there is not that awful breakup scene that Theron always has if you go back to your original LI --
still the same old one from what I've seen, and I just hate it -- it is awful ....
Easier to let him down at the end of Nathema, than to lead him on and break up later ... that is why I had such a hard time with doing Nathema -- I knew what was coming ...
But I never had a thing for Torian, or Vector; and the breakup with Corso and Doc after 6 or so years was not bad ..
But that breakup scene with Theron .. never !!

Still --- agent is stuck on Nathema part -- till she decides yea, or nay --- but if she decides to break up, the break up won't be as bad if they don't go any further ( and the excuse of his not trusting her and telling her about his fake betrayal --- well, good time to break up if you want to )
See... that's what I thought. Except due to some bug(?) it forced me to go through the breakup scene anyway! I did everything in the "right" order: breakup with Theron at the end of Nathema due to "not trusting her," then discover Vector's alive and reunite with him... and still, after the resumption of the Vector romance, I had to go through Things Left Unsaid (I think that's what it's called). I jumped through all the hoops to give reasonable cause for the Theron breakup and I still had to make him sad.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

phalczen
06.06.2019 , 01:00 PM | #22
I haven’t checked the military hangar except for immediately after the mission on my saboteur SW. However,
Spoiler

Then, after that setup immediately following, I get an email that:
Spoiler

I suppose the transition from rank 1 to rank whatever it is currently might happen in 5.10.4 or 6.0 when
Spoiler
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

Tashia
06.06.2019 , 01:06 PM | #23
edited below
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

Tashia
06.06.2019 , 01:07 PM | #24
I checked -- still unable to even talk to her --- but I will go and check with the crates in my inventory
Spoiler

Tashia
06.06.2019 , 01:15 PM | #25
nope, no change ....
and why is she level 29 and Bey is level 65 ? Obviously NOT ready yet ... long way to go to be at his level

Suzsi
06.06.2019 , 03:46 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
See... that's what I thought. Except due to some bug(?) it forced me to go through the breakup scene anyway! I did everything in the "right" order: breakup with Theron at the end of Nathema due to "not trusting her," then discover Vector's alive and reunite with him... and still, after the resumption of the Vector romance, I had to go through Things Left Unsaid (I think that's what it's called). I jumped through all the hoops to give reasonable cause for the Theron breakup and I still had to make him sad.
I am pretty sure he would be sad either way, if you see it or not.
I couldn't evee bring myself to break Therons heart, he needs alll the love! That's why I made all new toons for him (except my consular who stayed with Theron and broke up with Iresso because I wasn't a big fan of Iresso's romance). Theron and Aric are my favs tho followed closely by Vector and Torian.

-

~~ Always looking for more Theron Shan and Aric romance. ~~

BlueShiftRecall
06.06.2019 , 04:18 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Jepac View Post
Though I too would have loved to have some nod to the old LIs. Starting to think I made the wrong choice to keep Vector and Quinn around instead of "updating" to Theron and Lana.
Agree as much as I love Theron and I adore my IA/Lana romance I also still love my older companions, would love a little time with some of my old favorites like Vector or Iresso who both only got very short return scenes.

My favorite parts from Hearts and Minds was,
Spoiler

Overall though short I really did love this and would love to see more little scenes like these.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

Estelindis
06.06.2019 , 08:16 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Suzsi View Post
I am pretty sure he would be sad either way, if you see it or not.
I couldn't evee bring myself to break Therons heart, he needs alll the love! That's why I made all new toons for him (except my consular who stayed with Theron and broke up with Iresso because I wasn't a big fan of Iresso's romance). Theron and Aric are my favs tho followed closely by Vector and Torian.
Yes: I'm sure Theron would be sad either way, but I feel like there's a difference between a relationship coming to a natural end and being set aside in favour of someone else. I feel it'd be better for him to avoid the latter scenario, so I choose to believe that the extra breakup scene was a glitch rather than something that "canonically" happened.

I couldn't ever bring myself to break Felix's heart, doubly so after his horrendous ordeal. He suffered years and years of things we probably can't imagine, with only the thought of the consular to keep him alive and sane. I will probably never take my second consular through the KotFE story just so I can imagine that stuff never happens to him in her timeline.

Theron's a close favorite after my co-favorites Felix and Aric. (I love that those two soldiers served together, and I wish they had a reunion scene somewhere.) However, since most of my ladies were already long married when Theron came into the picture, there wasn't much room to explore his romance. What I did see via my agent I loved. His writing is amazing (even if there's a few inconsistencies here and there), while his voice-acting is perfect. One of these days I should try Koth, I suppose - particularly in the light of him getting a few lines alongside Theron in this update - but there's a queue of two characters for Theron already. I'm not even sure who'd be best suited for Koth. Trooper seems like the one he'd have the most in common with, but all my troopers are for Aric. Maybe smuggler. I think I can resist Corso on a second playthrough.

One of the things I like about Theron is that there's an angle between him and pretty much every character. The only one where I don't see any particular shared history or interests is the bounty hunter. All the rest of the main characters, there are shared backgrounds or histories of conflict, which work well as fuel for romance and/or friendship. Even with my many characters who haven't romanced him, he provides some of the best interactions, being a trusted friend to the majority and a despised antagonist for my couple of truly evil ones. Except for maybe the BH, Theron never just fades into the background.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

Goreshaga
06.09.2019 , 10:54 AM | #29
Well, just resubed, played it on a saboteur IA, that was fun, especially that speech at the end, loved that I was finally able to tell someone else than Lana, I was sad not to be able to tell Bey'wan though and hope he'll come back once the truth is known.

Played it with my main loyalist JK and loved it, especially the little bit of romance with Theron, that was very sweet.

And saw on YT that Koth finally got some love too.

Now, i'd have loved for Senya and Arcann to be at the meeting as well, and for more LI to get some content, at the very least in the form of a sweet little mail if animating and voicing all of them is too expensive.
But all in all, i'm very happy with that little bit of story, that was a pleasant surprise.

See BW give me something nice, you get my money
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

mrwayn
06.10.2019 , 09:28 AM | #30
Honestly, this whole "mission" had me more confused than anything else...
Spoiler
You want free stuff? This is my referal link: http://www.swtor.com/r/CfpyNm