Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Hearts and Minds!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Hearts and Minds!

Tashia
06.05.2019 , 09:38 AM | #11
I loved it !!
I even tweeted to them I loved it -- that is saying a great deal -- and I resubbed ---
that should tell you how much LOL ....

Spoiler
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

Jepac
06.05.2019 , 02:01 PM | #12
Agree with all, it was lovely to see Krovos and Koth again. And get an aknowledgment of saving Ranken Little things like that does make it feel like choices matter. Though I too would have loved to have some nod to the old LIs. Starting to think I made the wrong choice to keep Vector and Quinn around instead of "updating" to Theron and Lana.

DragonLadyK
06.05.2019 , 07:19 PM | #13
I loved it. I stayed up till midnight doing it on all my toons. Loved the variances and sab options (which were HILARIOUS), and the romance moments with Koth and Theron were a nice touch. A+++

Xina_LA
06.05.2019 , 07:46 PM | #14
Yes, many thanks. I had quit playing for a couple of weeks because the bugs were really getting me down and there didn't seem to be much in the way of stronghold & deco bug fixes on the horizon. But, I played the new content and...
Spoiler
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Tashia
06.05.2019 , 09:54 PM | #15
Spoiler

oh I so agree with this --- I am taking steps to head this off -- just in case though ....

Suzsi
06.06.2019 , 05:25 AM | #16
Although only short I actually really enjoyed this snip and was totally not expecting it.

Spoiler

-

~~ Always looking for more Theron Shan and Aric romance. ~~

Estelindis
06.06.2019 , 07:17 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Suzsi View Post
Although only short I actually really enjoyed this snip and was totally not expecting it.
Spoiler
Yes, this was so amazing.
Spoiler
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

Suzsi
06.06.2019 , 08:11 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
Yes, this was so amazing.
Spoiler

That's actually what I did! I still have my Vector agent who remained faithful to him all the way, the same with all my other characters who originally had romances - but created all new ones for Theron, so I have a Theron JK, a Theron Consular and a Theron agent.

Spoiler

-

~~ Always looking for more Theron Shan and Aric romance. ~~

Estelindis
06.06.2019 , 08:45 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Suzsi View Post
That's actually what I did! I still have my Vector agent who remained faithful to him all the way, the same with all my other characters who originally had romances - but created all new ones for Theron, so I have a Theron JK, a Theron Consular and a Theron agent.
I made a consular for Theron. Nope, couldn't resist Felix. Oh well, Iresso gets two consulars. (Can't resist Aric on any troopers either, btw!) Made a knight for Theron, wasn't too hard to resist Doc (I do have another married to Doc, though). Here's hoping I can marshal all my strength to resist Vector with the new SIS-loyal agent.

Most of my original eight playthroughs are strictly monogamous with their class romances. I'm not sure what it is about the agent, but she's one of the few characters where it feels right to be more romantically open. Maybe it's because flirts are often presented as the light-sided solution to situations in the class story. Plus I always felt like Vector was a bit more positive towards polyamory, considering he is part of a hive mind and approves if the agent marries someone on Voss. Hence I felt able to take my original agent through the Theron romance, particularly given that there's no reaction from Vector to any flirts on Rishi. But seeing how deeply my agent and Theron eventually fell in love... it was really hard splitting up at the end of Nathema. I almost wished I'd never made them get together. I just knew my agent couldn't break up with Vector (I'd saved their reunion for after Nathema), considering what he's suffered and how much he cares for her. Now I guess I've got to protect Vector from that heartbreak a different way in the new playthrough, by never getting them together. This stuff is serious business, lol.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

Tashia
06.06.2019 , 09:35 AM | #20
As long as there is not that awful breakup scene that Theron always has if you go back to your original LI --
still the same old one from what I've seen, and I just hate it -- it is awful ....
Easier to let him down at the end of Nathema, than to lead him on and break up later ... that is why I had such a hard time with doing Nathema -- I knew what was coming ...
But I never had a thing for Torian, or Vector; and the breakup with Corso and Doc after 6 or so years was not bad ..
But that breakup scene with Theron .. never !!

Still --- agent is stuck on Nathema part -- till she decides yea, or nay --- but if she decides to break up, the break up won't be as bad if they don't go any further ( and the excuse of his not trusting her and telling her about his fake betrayal --- well, good time to break up if you want to )