Free Cartel Coins

GhostSyndicate

I recently noticed when i started a new toon that i had 90 coins but before i only had 70... everytime you make a new toon and reach lvl 10 they give you 20 free coins.

hope this was helpful to those looking for free coins like me :p

It actually has to do with finishing chapters. You finished the prelude.

And it's only once per class.

It actually has to do with finishing chapters. You finished the prelude.

And it's only once per class.

This, you get them for completing certain legacy achievements. The class chapters aren't the only ones that give them either, you can get more from social ranks, valor ranks, and warzones.

You get around 860, if that number is still correct, for doing all of them.

This, you get them for completing certain legacy achievements.

Are the achievements on legacy? I mean I thought they were on account. Does that mean starting playing on other server and making there different legacies can make me more cartel coins that way?

Are the achievements on legacy? I mean I thought they were on account. Does that mean starting playing on other server and making there different legacies can make me more cartel coins that way?

The reward is one time per account, yes, even if the achievements show on your Legacy.

Otherwise everyone would make a ton of level 10's across all the servers for an easy 20 coins each time. :p

Edited by Callaron

The reward is one time per account, yes, even if the achievements show on your Legacy.

Otherwise everyone would make a ton of level 10's across all the servers for an easy 20 coins each time. :p

As far as I know, it does work exactly like that.

You can complete the intro chapter with each class on every server for an easy 20 coins every time.

I've run into several people that were doing this when achievements were first introduced and unless they've made a change recently, it should still function this way.

That gets you 160 coins per server for a total of 2720 possible coins.

More if you still have access to the APAC servers for the next couple of days.

As far as I know, it does work exactly like that.

You can complete the intro chapter with each class on every server for an easy 20 coins every time.

I've run into several people that were doing this when achievements were first introduced and unless they've made a change recently, it should still function this way.

That gets you 160 coins per server for a total of 2720 possible coins.

More if you still have access to the APAC servers for the next couple of days.

Go ahead and try it. It never worked like that - they actually explained that very clearly in the blogs leading up to the release of the achievement system.

I actually have quite a few characters on other servers from when I played there with friends, and I only got the rewards one time per class (in total, not for each server).

Go ahead and try it. It never worked like that - they actually explained that very clearly in the blogs leading up to the release of the achievement system.

I actually have quite a few characters on other servers from when I played there with friends, and I only got the rewards one time per class (in total, not for each server).

I agree it was never designed to work like that, but from my experience the opposite was true. Recently both me and my brother logged into a PVP server we hadn't been on in months, and both of us received CC for achievements we already had on our new server. It's possible that there's a hard cap of 860 that you can't exceed, that I can't confirm either way, but it is possible to get CC for the same achievement on a different server.

No, it's not account. It's server/legacy. I recreated one of my characters to role play on RP server and got new coins. That means yes, you can make new characters on different servers to get new coins.

I agree it was never designed to work like that, but from my experience the opposite was true. Recently both me and my brother logged into a PVP server we hadn't been on in months, and both of us received CC for achievements we already had on our new server. It's possible that there's a hard cap of 860 that you can't exceed, that I can't confirm either way, but it is possible to get CC for the same achievement on a different server.

I just hope there won't be an "emergency maintenance" tomorrow because Bioware goes "omg what have we done, people will get 40 more free cartel coins stop the servers nowww!!111"...

Edited by Pietrastor