4 person preforms not enough

TheSiobhan

Hey, so as a fan of pvp, I have a lot of friends who like to pvp. We all like to pvp together. However since which warzone you get into is random, and our server seems to favor our faction, 7/10 times we end up in huttball, often against our own faction. This means if we're lucky enough to get in the same warzone with our 2 groups, we're often against eachother which is fun sometimes, but gets old real quick.

What I'm asking for is this... LET US QUEUE as ops groups. Seriously the cap in a warzone is 8 people, let us queue 8 people up? It's really sad when I have to decide which friends to bring to pvp because I only have 3 slots but 6 friends who want to pvp.

Do world pvp or wait until rated wzs come out. Puggers vs Premades is normally a one way curb stomping. Although I dont mind fighting against premades (makes things interesting) most of the community will cry and rip their eyes out if they do.

So I doubt it will happen.

Every premade I have ever encountered has devastated that WZ. I know you would like to get on this gravy (medal) train, along with the rest of your guildies, but it's no fun for anyone else in the queue when you have a lvl 50 premade bent on "farming" medals.

Hey, so as a fan of pvp, I have a lot of friends who like to pvp. We all like to pvp together. However since which warzone you get into is random, and our server seems to favor our faction, 7/10 times we end up in huttball, often against our own faction. This means if we're lucky enough to get in the same warzone with our 2 groups, we're often against eachother which is fun sometimes, but gets old real quick.

What I'm asking for is this... LET US QUEUE as ops groups. Seriously the cap in a warzone is 8 people, let us queue 8 people up? It's really sad when I have to decide which friends to bring to pvp because I only have 3 slots but 6 friends who want to pvp.

The only problem I have with this is, I currently play republic...which is the "minority" on my server. The empire significantly outnumbers us and in the last 48 hours I have not been in a SINGLE warzone where empire didn't have a 4 person level 50 premade while only twice seeing level 50's on the republic side.

Unfortunately the "bolstering" system does not compensate for expertise, so when 1 level 50 sith assassin goes 1 vs 4 against level 10-30's and wins only losing 50% of his hitpoints (yes, i've seen it multiple times)...and they have 4-5 level 50's as is the case right now, it completely degrades the fun of the warzone so letting possibly 8 level 50's vs 10-40's or whatever is just less fun. Currently the bolstering with a lack of bracketing system is going to kill this game because new players do not want to compete against level 50's who they absolutely stand no chance against because of expertise / abilities.

It's like taking a 6 year old child, giving him a football helmet and telling him to go tackle the full grown grizzly bear, it's not even remotely equal terms.

And for those that say, "It's fair because they have low levels too!" Unfortunately, a team with 4 level 50's in pvp gear (And yes, several level 50's have gotten nearly full level 50 epic pvp gear by now) and 4 level 10-49's while the other team simply has 8 level 10-49's is not "fair" in any way. The cooldowns/expertise/abilities make it this way. And since they lose 90% of the time, are leveling slower then the opposing side so the cycle just continues to repeat.

Honestly, allowing full premades into a warzone is what ruined rift pvp for me. I hate joining up solo or with a friend, to fight the same premades time after time after time. It's stupid, because you dont even have a chance. I like their system of allowing small groups to enter. If it is such an issue, just queue several groups and once and enter together. It's more exciting that way because if you get huttball, you may end up fighting your own guildmates.

Yesterday I got a match with a couple guildmates, where I was on the opposite team against them. It was fun trying to kill them. =)

I'm against full premades, and always will be. It ruins the fun for half of the players in the warzone. The only time I would consider endorsing said option, is if Bioware implemented a system to fight full premade vs full premade only (have fun waiting 30 mins for a match).

The only problem I have with this is, I currently play republic...which is the "minority" on my server. The empire significantly outnumbers us and in the last 48 hours I have not been in a SINGLE warzone where empire didn't have a 4 person level 50 premade while only twice seeing level 50's on the republic side.

Unfortunately the "bolstering" system does not compensate for expertise, so when 1 level 50 sith assassin goes 1 vs 4 against level 10-30's and wins only losing 50% of his hitpoints (yes, i've seen it multiple times)...and they have 4-5 level 50's as is the case right now, it completely degrades the fun of the warzone so letting possibly 8 level 50's vs 10-40's or whatever is just less fun. Currently the bolstering with a lack of bracketing system is going to kill this game because new players do not want to compete against level 50's who they absolutely stand no chance against because of expertise / abilities.

It's like taking a 6 year old child, giving him a football helmet and telling him to go tackle the full grown grizzly bear, it's not even remotely equal terms.

And for those that say, "It's fair because they have low levels too!" Unfortunately, a team with 4 level 50's in pvp gear (And yes, several level 50's have gotten nearly full level 50 epic pvp gear by now) and 4 level 10-49's while the other team simply has 8 level 10-49's is not "fair" in any way. The cooldowns/expertise/abilities make it this way. And since they lose 90% of the time, are leveling slower then the opposing side so the cycle just continues to repeat.

I also agree strongly with this. Allowing L10s to pvp against L50s was a good concept at first, it reduces warzone pop times. It was a mistake not creating equivalent gear for lowbies with expertise on it. Either remove expertise entirely, or make expertise gear for everyone from L10-50.

to be fair... we were destroying people when we were lvl 10 as well. (currently lvl 40) Have no problems with 50s. I don't see a problem with the bolstering system as it is.

Honestly, allowing full premades into a warzone is what ruined rift pvp for me. I hate joining up solo or with a friend, to fight the same premades time after time after time. It's stupid, because you dont even have a chance. I like their system of allowing small groups to enter. If it is such an issue, just queue several groups and once and enter together. It's more exciting that way because if you get huttball, you may end up fighting your own guildmates.

Not exciting, or even interesting, If I wanted to kill my friends we'd be playing a completely different game. An FPs most likely. We want to play this together not get seperated by the queue. and we often have 6 people, so if we end up with 4 v 2 essentially it's horrid for everybody.

Also, here's the thing, there is no difference between 4 and 8 man pre-forms other than I can have more of my friends come. We have never lost a round, NEVER where we had a 4 man pre-form. so it's already "unfair" might as well be unfair and fun.

Edited by TheSiobhan

4 works fine in the warzones, learn to communicate when the other people in the party.

I would like to see a 8 person pre-made of course, reason they didn't do that cause people would cry even more than they already do dealing with pre-mades.

4 works fine in the warzones, learn to communicate when the other people in the party.

I would like to see a 8 person pre-made of course, reason they didn't do that cause people would cry even more than they already do dealing with pre-mades.

You can't communicate with people who either can't or won't read...

I understand what you are saying but if it were to happen you would have to be put into a seperate queue for pre-mades which would make that queue terribly long.

Forcing puggers to fight premades is something only a poor pvper who doesn't enjoy a challange would want.

I understand what you are saying but if it were to happen you would have to be put into a seperate queue for pre-mades which would make that queue terribly long.

Forcing puggers to fight premades is something only a poor pvper who doesn't enjoy a challange would want.

they already do... the fact is there shouldn't be any puggers. make some damn friends. I pugged a bunch at the beginning, I've since just invited people who weren't idiots. Ta-da pre-form of people that don't suck.

I also agree strongly with this. Allowing L10s to pvp against L50s was a good concept at first, it reduces warzone pop times. It was a mistake not creating equivalent gear for lowbies with expertise on it. Either remove expertise entirely, or make expertise gear for everyone from L10-50.

While I am not an avid fan of PvP - I do agree with this idea. At the moment the system guarantees that new players will not be annihilated by full premades (like OP wants). And I do believe that BW will introduce additional systems too - like queue as full team etc. Seems logical. As for the wait times - I remember Aion - there was one errmmm "arena" type instance you could access at lvl 50. You had an option to queue solo or in full premade - avid pvpers had set groups and had their fun, casual pvpers could also have their share of fun (on the side note - gear ruled there so it was still a fail for more casual players :) ). Pretty sure we will have the same here.