07 Char costumization

08 Water planet

09 Event frequency

10 Which companion evolution

11 Housing

12 Your favourite operation

13 Your favourite event

14 Faction / Class

It always fascinates me that people have the logic and language skills to make a site with interactive functionality, but at the same time fail to grasp the culture that they're building the site for.

It always fascinates me that people have the logic and language skills to make a site with interactive functionality, but at the same time fail to grasp the culture that they're building the site for.

To be fair it seems that the maker of the site is not a native English speaker, and there are undoubtedly numerous people who are non-native English speakers who can make a site like this.

Edited by Vandicus

To be fair it seems that the maker of the site is not a native English speaker, and there are undoubtedly numerous people who are non-native English speakers who can make a site like this.

True, but a lot of coding languages have their roots in english or primarily use english keywords. Again, it's not a criticism but it does surprise me.

Hi champ,

please correct me and i will change it. Thanks for your support ....

Hi fans,

a little page for voting. Feel free to vote or to make new proposals. :rak_02:

http://www.swtor.voter.planetsports-vs.de/

06 More person speeder

More person speeder mount?

Very nice idea from the SWTOR Forum...

2 + 4 + 8 person speeders

2 + 4 person speeders

2 person speeder (companion or friend)

2 + 4 + 8 + 16 person speeders

"More person speeder" is bad grammar in english, but I don't have a good suggestion for an alternative. maybe Multi-passenger speeder or just Passenger speeder?

07 Char costumization

Char customization?

How pleased with the customization of you chars you are?

It´s ok

Well, ...

Very nice

The spelling is incorrect on the headline in site, but correct in the poll; Customization. Char should probably be the full word "Character." Alternatively, it could be changed to "Character Costumes." Also, the three choices are very ambiguous, it's hard to tell what they mean, unless you're intending a good-no opinion-bad set of choices.

/5char

Iam sorry! That is all you have to suspend???

"More person speeder" is that headline from the creator of this proposal. so i used his words.

char costume and the 3 answers is your only problem with my german english!?!?!?

ok i will change it master

Iam sorry! That is all you have to suspend???

"More person speeder" is that headline from the creator of this proposal. so i used his words.

char costume and the 3 answers is your only problem with my german english!?!?!?

ok i will change it master

If you didn't want feedback, then you shouldn't have asked for it. I was the least insulting person in this thread. :mad:

If you didn't want feedback, then you shouldn't have asked for it. I was the least insulting person in this thread. :mad:

You call this feedback????

No thanks, this kind of feedback i do not need!

Greetings,

Thank you very much, I've really hope BioWare or EA will see these polls and address these results...

And don't mind those immature people, all they know is wining, it's a great web site...

Best regards!.

Edited by sandisrd

They will make game changing plans for the game based on the polls.

They'll address some of these poll results which is based on fan feedback's or votes, it's more of a cosmetic thing, as Cartel market is playing big enough role in that aspect of the game.

I've would love to see new playable race, new animal mount or some more interaction with your own pet, don't you?...

Edited by sandisrd

They'll address some of these poll results which is based on fan feedback's or votes, it's more of a cosmetic thing, as Cartel market is playing big enough role in that aspect of the game.

I've would love to see new playable race, new animal mount or some more interaction with your own pet, don't you?...

a new game engine would be nice.

• 3 weeks later...
You call this feedback????

No thanks, this kind of feedback i do not need!

Well, we neiter need your polls nor you you spam-advertising them in the forums. Since no one cares for them, they obviously aren't intended to change anything/reach anyone of interest when it comes to changing things and even for the "Well I am bored so why not participate in some random polls?"-moments your polls are too lame.

Sad but true.

And it looks a bit "schizo" if you first ask for constructive criticism (after some rather harsh criticism), then after having received the constructive feedback suddenly starting to rage about the harsh, non-constructive criticism that happened way before that.

• 4 weeks later...