2.4+ DPS Leaderboard

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think this is getting a bit immature? You've been harassing Phobos for a few months now.

And because you'll likely delete the post: http://i.imgur.com/XeXYCRj.png

Not to mention repeated connections to our Mumble server (and this has only been the past 2 weeks).

<W>2014-03-22 00:05:07.338 1 => <10: D*****(-1)> Authenticated

<W>2014-03-22 00:05:14.092 1 => <10: D*****(-1)> Connection closed: The remote host closed the connection [1]

<W>2014-03-30 21:06:52.834 1 => <19: D*****(-1)> Authenticated

<W>2014-03-30 21:06:58.864 1 => <19: D*****(-1)> Connection closed: The remote host closed the connection [1]

If there was any way to get a restraining order on the internet, I would have been on it about a month ago.

And if I do recall, you were the one to make the matters personal by mentioning "Phobos douchebaggery" (real mature), while we had no affiliation with your argument with the thread owner. (http://i.imgur.com/7G87u2w.png)

Edited by justgladtobeme

Don't you think this is getting a bit immature? You've been harassing Phobos for a few months now.

And because you'll likely delete the post: http://i.imgur.com/XeXYCRj.png

Not to mention repeated connections to our Mumble server (and this has only been the past 2 weeks).

<W>2014-03-22 00:05:07.338 1 => <10:D*****(-1)> Authenticated

<W>2014-03-22 00:05:14.092 1 => <10: D*****(-1)> Connection closed: The remote host closed the connection [1]

<W>2014-03-30 21:06:52.834 1 => <19: D*****(-1)> Authenticated

<W>2014-03-30 21:06:58.864 1 => <19: D*****(-1)> Connection closed: The remote host closed the connection [1]

If there was any way to get a restraining order on the internet, I would have been on it about a month ago.

And if I do recall, you were the one to make the matters personal by mentioning "Phobos douchebaggery" (real mature), while we had no affiliation with your argument with the thread owner. (http://i.imgur.com/7G87u2w.png)

Where in the mumble connection does it show that is me? And IF it was me it's because my mumble would have been set up to auto connect to phobos on startup. And IF that was me the connection closed within seconds of connecting so it was obvious the user connecting didnt mean to log into that server. Think hard fellas. I'm having fun. And how does posting one post to one reddit thread count as harassment for months?

Edited by Malaka_Blue

You know, the internet is a very interesting place. There's very little you can lie about and get away with.

It's a shame you had to learn the hard way.

Learn what the hard way? I never lied. Go read what I wrote again plox.

I don't know who Linkæs is and I don't troll your streams.

Linkæs isn't a character I have hence me saying I don't know who Linkæs is.

Again I am not Linkæs.

Please tell me where I lied.

Just to troll a bit.... I suppose the part where you say that you don't know who linkaes is would be a lie, since you do in fact know it to be a character you used to have. Everything else in your argument holds up to your semantic babbling though. Not that any of it is relevant.

Just try to leave me out of your next rampage against phobos.

No promises. The efforts you guys went to trying to prove a point was hilarious.

The only "point" they made was that you lied. You don't have a right to point and laugh at their utter decimation of your pathetic dishonesty. Hiding behind grammar tenses simply makes me wonder if you're either A: a snobbish non-native speaker, or B: truly that immature.

Look, I'm not a huge fan of Phobos. But you're being an absolute d*** here and no matter what technicalities you hide behind, everyone knows it.

Edited by idnewton

The only "point" they made was that you lied. You don't have a right to point and laugh at their utter decimation of your pathetic dishonesty. Hiding behind grammar tenses simply makes me wonder if you're either A: a snobbish non-native speaker, or B: truly that immature.

Look, I'm not a huge fan of Phobos. But you're being an absolute d*** here and no matter what technicalities you hide behind, everyone knows it.

This started because a group of people and myself thought it was messed up to add a PTS parse on a live dps thread. Falver called out my old name even though it isn't in my signature, something that is against the TOS of the forums. Thus I decried 'typical Phobos douchebaggery" because the guild as a whole has a history of such, which is why I chose to no longer be a part of it and left with their GM and other tank. I didn't 'lie' because I no longer have that name and haven't, hence I don't know who Linkæs is because the name doesn't belong to anyone.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lie

lie1 [lahy] Show IPA

noun

a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

I didn't deceive anyone because I was telling a truth, I am not Linkæs and don't know who the person is that would have that name by now. Falver and co kept the postings up and I felt obligated to respond. The people who didn't like it didn't have to chime in. I have a basic right to defend myself against unjust bias and did so within my rights.

Exactly how high, drunk, and mentally deranged are you?

Not high enough, probably was pretty drunk, and I have been to a mental health professional on order of the court 3 times since December. All 3 times checked out fine. Next?

If you guys don't like it then don't respond or read this. It's your choice not mine. And Yolo, Shut up. That is all.

Edited by Malaka_Blue