Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game virtually unplayable now, can't even tell when my cooldowns are on properly.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game virtually unplayable now, can't even tell when my cooldowns are on properly.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mahdii
01.20.2012 , 04:39 PM | #761
Well, ive done all i can do for now. Left a voicemail on a specific persons Bioware extension asking for a call back with five minutes of their time if they can spare it.

I once worked in technical support. So i know of the scenarios that are involved in regards to tickets generated.

CaptainHagbard
01.20.2012 , 04:39 PM | #762
Strange that you guys seem to have such problems with the new way of displaying the cooldowns. I for one like it and I actually haven't read the "Not ready yet" more than I had before the patch.

I think it's a more graphical way to display the cooldown and for me it works accurately. But if so many people have problems with it, maybe I'm the odd one...

VXBlade
01.20.2012 , 04:40 PM | #763
I didn't really think of this as a problem till I started using my 1 or 2 or 3 min cds in pvp today. Yes, it completely sucks for those. With about anywhere from 5 to 15 seconds left depending on the overall cd length, the ability looks ready to go. And it isn't. This needs a change.

BeeblesTV
01.20.2012 , 05:00 PM | #764
Keeping this issue alive.

SunwindIon
01.20.2012 , 05:10 PM | #765
Quote: Originally Posted by VXBlade View Post
I didn't really think of this as a problem till I started using my 1 or 2 or 3 min cds in pvp today. Yes, it completely sucks for those. With about anywhere from 5 to 15 seconds left depending on the overall cd length, the ability looks ready to go. And it isn't. This needs a change.
hopefully this is what Georg Zoeller meant when he said:

Quote:
We're still investigating a number of additional issues, along with some usability and quality of life improvements for responsiveness regarding player input, but the above mentioned developments should provide a very measurable improvement in combat responsiveness.
although a quick post confirming they're aware of this issue wouldn't go a miss!

Tinasa
01.20.2012 , 05:30 PM | #766
Quote: Originally Posted by SunwindIon View Post
hopefully this is what Georg Zoeller meant when he said:

although a quick post confirming they're aware of this issue wouldn't go a miss!
Its not. The ability delay is another issue.

I can't believe they haven't responded to this yet. I'm honestly shocked.
Knight of the Old Republic 50th Sentinel - PURE
Smuggler/Sawbones 25th
Sith Inquisitor/Sorcerer 15th

rhakoth
01.20.2012 , 05:33 PM | #767
I completely agree with this. Furthermore, why we don't have an option to have actual numbers superimposed is beyond me as this is evident in several games, or at the very least extremely popular addons such as OmniCC in wow have been highly sought after.

The entire reason I have shelved my Jugg in favour of the BH is due to the amount of CD's I have to watch and how it detracts from my game play.

SunwindIon
01.20.2012 , 05:54 PM | #768
Quote: Originally Posted by Tinasa View Post
Its not. The ability delay is another issue.

I can't believe they haven't responded to this yet. I'm honestly shocked.
i'm talking specifically about the part I quoted, where he mentions additional issues

Matteuz
01.20.2012 , 06:03 PM | #769

Demalis
01.20.2012 , 06:07 PM | #770
I agree with the op on this. Please change it back...
If I see another elf,orc, hafling, or troll, i am going to lose my mind. Down with fantasy!! Bring on sci-fi and horror.