Customer Service - Ticket

yanyost

You can track expected ticket duration at this link https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/INFO-Known-Information-and-Current-Alerts-12-Jan-19/m-p/4886775#M40174

There is still a backlog from the holidays, the duration has just started to finally begin reducing on the days to response however it is still a backlog.

Depending on your issue , ticket may not always be the best pathway, without knowing a rough idea of what the ticket was for no one can offer further assistance http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=877258

Edited by OwenBrooks

I completed some world boss missions that require large groups of people and didn't get credit for them. I don't have a lot of hours to play. 14 days is ridiculous.

I'm about to ask a really dumb question, but here goes: were your grouped up?

I'm about to ask a really dumb question, but here goes: were your grouped up?

Is this relevant? The topic is about the disappointingly long response times for tickets sent to customer support. OP stated that he got a response now. Since he didn't write "and they didn't even solve the issue" or something similar, I'd say: case closed.

Is this relevant? The topic is about the disappointingly long response times for tickets sent to customer support. OP stated that he got a response now. Since he didn't write "and they didn't even solve the issue" or something similar, I'd say: case closed.

It's marginally relevant because if OP didn't join the group that was also fighting the WB, of course he wouldn't get credit for it.

There's also a random bug when it comes to WB bosses.

You can be in OPS group for it (that's how it gets done) and there's a totally random bug, that, when you kill the WB, some ppl in the OPS group might actually not get the "kill".

It happened to me a few times, there's no workaround for it. It's just a random bug.

When it comes to ticket responding, good luck, it's RNG in spirit. :D

You can get a reply the second day or after 2 months (like I did once). You can only wait and hope, but I doubt that they are gonna fix your "lost WB count".