Training Dummy for Strongholds

TrixxieTriss

I could be mistaken, but I thought the Rishi SH had training dummies in it, or Decorations you could put into it.

It’s got a bolster terminal, but I’ve not seen a dummy deco or a place to put one, I’ve got every door and area opened.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Anyone know if there are training dummy decorations I can put in my Rishi SH?

There is a room in the ship part (that has to be unlocked first, IIRC), with a small droid in it and a clickable terminal. The droid sells all the dummy items, and the terminal brings the dummy up (the dummy doesn't just stand there there, if it's not active).

You can choose to call PvP or Operations or Healing dummy at the terminal.

I found the dummy and it’s got some good options for different types of classes. But it’s a shame you can’t put the dummy in other parts of the SH, like outside.

That room is really small and makes practicing ranged or LoS’ing very difficult. The area is too restrictive.

My other critique is the dummy disappears if you stop attacking to for too long (I mean really quickly) and you need to go back and click on the panel again.

I would like to be able to set the dummy up in one of the dedicated pvp areas, preferably the one near the start. Then the Decorations I’ve set up around it can be used to LoS and be part of an obstacle course.

Ideally this could also be added to all SHs in the future,

Yeah I agree, dummy decorations has been something the community has been asking for since the very first day strongholds were released on the PTS.

The dummy on Rishi is actually the only dummy in the entire game that has a dummy for healers to practice healing, though I dont understand it fully as there is a hovering droid right next to it ... so not sure what's going on there. Its a very cool feature to Rishi's stronghold.

Hopefully with that new update Bioware is working on that allows them to add stuff more easily, we can finally get dummies to put anywhere on our strongholds and flagships. And hopefully we can finally get working chairs which sadly never worked since 2011. And more immersive Cantinas. Maybe it can help make the game a bit more social than watching the braindead conversations on general fleet chat, only to queue to a warzone where people are raging or a flashpoint where people dont even let you enjoy the cut scenes. Sorry Im going off subject .... yeah more immersive content like practice dummies.

There is a dummy in Rishi, the only problem is that it is far from entry and it takes a "long" time to get there. Ship dummy still works the best way.

Bind yourself to the ship so you spawn there all the time and it's just a quick trot down a hallway.

Quick Travel Points, Travel To Rishi, Take The Speeder To The Ship, On the Ship

Their Are Two QTP's One On The Top Deck, And One Below. Mouse Over Them,

And You'll See The Tool Tip. To Set Your Default Entry Point, There Are More Of Them On Rishi Too!