Pugs vs. Premades

sirullrich

It is not an issue between pugs vs. premades. Each team has premades and pugs. Nobody on these forums can claim that everytime they play as a pug you are being grouped with 7 other pugs and you play against 2 sets of premades. Since both teams have pugs and premades the better premade or pugs are going to win. BOTTOM LINE!! The real issue is the fact that there is no matchmaking system. The matchmaking system should be just like group finder for sm ops. 2 healers, 2 tanks, 4 dps and then a team is made. Finally it is normals and winning and losing does not affect anything that you do in the game except maybe less coms.

So basically it is a pride issue. I am losing because my teamates are not good enough. I am the only capable player on my team and everyone else is not good enough. That is what I get from most pugs who write on these forums. You want to play against other pugs so you can show how good you are. You refuse to group up because you are good enough, but can't seem to win. Since you are good enough it can't be your fault that you are not winning so lets blame premades without any real proof. It is more funny because you probably had a pre made too!

It is not an issue between pugs vs. premades. Each team has premades and pugs. Nobody on these forums can claim that everytime they play as a pug you are being grouped with 7 other pugs and you play against 2 sets of premades. Since both teams have pugs and premades the better premade or pugs are going to win. BOTTOM LINE!! The real issue is the fact that there is no matchmaking system. The matchmaking system should be just like group finder for sm ops. 2 healers, 2 tanks, 4 dps and then a team is made. Finally it is normals and winning and losing does not affect anything that you do in the game except maybe less coms.

So basically it is a pride issue. I am losing because my teamates are not good enough. I am the only capable player on my team and everyone else is not good enough. That is what I get from most pugs who write on these forums. You want to play against other pugs so you can show how good you are. You refuse to group up because you are good enough, but can't seem to win. Since you are good enough it can't be your fault that you are not winning so lets blame premades without any real proof. It is more funny because you probably had a pre made too!

So your argument is only your own personal experience on your server is proof and another posters experience is not proof? I have heard a lot of solipsism on this forum but this one might be the best of the lot.

So your argument is only your own personal experience on your server is proof and another posters experience is not proof? I have heard a lot of solipsism on this forum but this one might be the best of the lot.

LOL when did I ever say only my experience is proof. Ok if you are soooo smart by using words like solipsism then prove to me that all pugs are only playing with pugs!! Yes everybody likes to think they are right and what Im saying is pugs cannot prove that they are losing becausing of premades. So since you are so smart prove it to me.

LOL when did I ever say only my experience is proof. Ok if you are soooo smart by using words like solipsism then prove to me that all pugs are only playing with pugs!! Yes everybody likes to think they are right and what Im saying is pugs cannot prove that they are losing becausing of premades. So since you are so smart prove it to me.

He does not need to "prove" anything. You are the one making claims, if there's anyone who should be proving anything, it's you. So... Prove to us that pugs are not losing because of premades? Oh, wait. You can't.

You want to play against other pugs so you can show how good you are.

I want to play against pugs to show how good I am? :confused:

You refuse to group up because you are good enough

Is that the reason? Thanks for clearing that up. All the other valid reasons for not grouping up must be wrong then.

Since you are good enough it can't be your fault that you are not winning so lets blame premades without any real proof.

Premades using voice communication, focussing targets, etc., isn't that enough to blame them for losing? Even if they aren't using voice comms, they may play ranked together during which they do use it, so even when they aren't using it during normals, they still have some basic strategies down, they know how to play together, they know how their mates will respond to certain things, and so on.

And before you're going to tell me that not every premade in normals uses voice comms or plays ranked, no, no they don't. But this doesn't change a damn thing. The ones that do are still out there.

It's actually fairly easy to know when you have a premade on your team, assuming that you join the game as one of the first, because the ops frame will leave empty spots for the premade.

Are you sure this is true? I could almost swear that I've seen times where I load into a WZ as part of a premade, and I'll get there before some of the other guys - resulting in my slot being filled and their's still not showing in the ops frame (leaving a blank spot). Then they show up a few seconds later. But I mostly solo-PUG, so I could be (and probably am) entirely wrong.