Thana Vesh

Seisaan

Can someone please tell me what the point of this NPC is if she does no damage, holds no agro, and all she does is run into mobs? The quest "No Escape" on Taris would be so much easier if I didn't have to follow this dumb ***** through the facility fighting multiple strong-grade mobs at once if she could actually do damage or hold agro.

Its really fun laying here with a 10 minute respawn timer watching Thana duel Master Cerik and watching and she does absolutely nothing. I dunno if this is a bug or intended, but in its current state, the quest is absolutely infuriating.

Thank you for contributing nothing and addressing none of the issues raised. I hope you have a nice day.

While your alive she does damage, albeit small, miniscule even amounts, and when your dead all she does is hold him at the place you died damage wise. She isn't meant to do the quest for you.

While your alive she does damage, albeit small, miniscule even amounts, and when your dead all she does is hold him at the place you died damage wise. She isn't meant to do the quest for you.

I understand that, but when you're an IA trying to fend off a pair of strong-grade Jedi Masters because Kaliyo is the squishiest tank companion and gets taken down by them in seconds, it gets next to impossible to solo without dying.

Eh, if you let Thana pull those two Jedi masters first, you only have to fight one at a time. And if you can't take down one strong grade mob by itself, you have a problem. And I don't think it's a class problem, I think it's a player problem >.>

wow you've gotta be joking me is this a real post? i think theres a high probability this guy is trolling.

during that quest (just did it) thana managed to do a fair amount of damage and she held aggro just fine, that quest went by without any problems for me, there are 0 issues with this quest... just player issues.

i mean seriously you could just sit there and spam you basic attack on the mobs and not pull aggro

i would suggest doing a little research on your class

also there is that possibility that you are rushing through the quests just to complete your class quests which will hinder you because you are under leveled

Edited by opiatius

I wouldn't suggest killing her. Ya never know if she one day decides to stroll onto your ship and wants to "celebrate."

There's enough rumors and requests for her to be a post-launch companion. Killing her, though probably reversible, would be a bad start.

• 1 month later...

i totally love that quest, and for the thana my british acent Operative trow flirts all the time XD and ofcourse in the final

i leave her live

just like i did with watcher X.

some npcs, are so well scripted that u just can't terminate them.

AH and for the OP XD loooool maybe ... just maybe if u use BOTH hands maybe u can follow her pace XD

and kaliyo is a weak tank ?! LOOOL XD ok nuf said

• 4 weeks later...
I just want her outfit, as light armor in orange. You can keep her.

This. I don't think the writers could've created a character that was more likely to incite my normally level-headed, neutral-alignment HealSorc to violence than Thana if they'd tried. I was very sad when, after I wiped the deck with her face, I couldn't loot her armor.

Edited by Meira_Arirai

I had the same issues when I did it. But after the third pull, I was like, eff it and just stopped following her so I could heal myself up. If you stay out of aggro range you can heal yourself between pulls. I was always back to full before she'd die and since she can't hold aggro the minute I jumped in they were all over me and Kaliyo, so her dying was never a problem. Plus she had insta-heal between each mob pull.

But yes, she didn't do crap in terms of damage and she didn't hold any type of aggro. However, she won't pull the last boss. So if you ended up fighting that Jedi before you were ready for him, that was because you entered the room. She waits for you to enter the room first.

As a Jugg, I thought she was hilarious and I let her live because she made my conversations on Taris that much more interesting.

I just got done with Taris and I let her live too. The conversations were funny and I loved mocking her. I loved leaving in her in the force cage when you go to kill that Cathar guy and she comes back all pissed talking about how she had to cut through 3 meters of something or other. She pissed me off but I did have fun mocking her, which always seemed to lose me points with either Quinn or Jaesa.

Strangely, I recently finished Taris too and had absolutely no problem in the final quest against Master Cerik and co. And I was a bit underleveled too, Thana and at least some of the strong mobs were 36s while I was a 34.

I chose to kill Thana. Aside from being genuinely annoyed with her, it felt right from a roleplaying point of view - Thana had made it clear that she sees me as an enemy and a rival, and among the Sith this basically means I'm on her "To kill" list. I play my character as a cautious and machievelian man, in so far it's allowed by the dialogue options; there is no way he'd let an open enemy like Thana live to plot and plan her move against him.

This is the first time I hear that she may be a companion. I'm curious how that'd work given my choice on Taris, but it's not impossible I suppose - an example would be that in the hassle of the exploding building and everything, I only managed to wound her gravely instead of killing her; Darth Gravus may have found her and nursed her back to health. Heck, she might as well be cyborgizied ala Vader or Grievous.

And come to think about it, it might be refreshing to have some crew member who openly despises me. I'd actually love to argue and fight with her :D

I just got done with Taris and I let her live too. The conversations were funny and I loved mocking her. I loved leaving in her in the force cage when you go to kill that Cathar guy and she comes back all pissed talking about how she had to cut through 3 meters of something or other. She pissed me off but I did have fun mocking her, which always seemed to lose me points with either Quinn or Jaesa.

Weird. I had Quinn the whole time and went out of my way to always make fun of Thana and never lost points with him. On my Agent, talking smack to Thana gave huge points with Kaliyo :p.

Weird. I had Quinn the whole time and went out of my way to always make fun of Thana and never lost points with him. On my Agent, talking smack to Thana gave huge points with Kaliyo :p.

I had him the whole time too, and I lost affection with him when I left her in her cell.

I killed her in the end. Felt a bit sorry for her, but she was just too much of a bore for my evil sith lord.

I wouldn't suggest killing her. Ya never know if she one day decides to stroll onto your ship and wants to "celebrate."

There's enough rumors and requests for her to be a post-launch companion. Killing her, though probably reversible, would be a bad start.

I killed her on my inquisitor but let her live on my warrior.. just what I need on my ship. 2 angry sith women who probably want to kill eachother cause they think I'm a boss.

I find it hilarious that she does absolutely no damage during the quests but as soon as you try to kill her she jacks up and starts hitting you for 5k every other hit.

Edited by JCommando