Hardmode Enrage Timer

So are some of these bugged? I did my first hardmode Black Talon yesterday (after 5 days of searching and I am Imp side, please server merge). The instance was pretty nice and smooth. Did not have all that much trouble with anything except the Enrage timer on the bosses are like 2 minutes. They'd be at 30% and then just one shot everyone.

Is there a reason for this? How about giving us another 30 seconds to a minute so we can get some gear. It seems that the content of the instance in relation to the enrage boss timers are way off. Plus why even have a timer? Aren't those for raids/ops? I know they are kind of a gear check but this is where people pretty much start in getting gear.

"Well hey, that just means you need better gear". True, and that is what I am trying to do. If I should not be there (under geared) then why did we faceroll the place. I think you either need to bring the trash up a bit or bring the boss timers up a bit. Only speaking for Black Talon though.

So are some of these bugged? I did my first hardmode Black Talon yesterday (after 5 days of searching and I am Imp side, please server merge). The instance was pretty nice and smooth. Did not have all that much trouble with anything except the Enrage timer on the bosses are like 2 minutes. They'd be at 30% and then just one shot everyone.

Is there a reason for this? How about giving us another 30 seconds to a minute so we can get some gear. It seems that the content of the instance in relation to the enrage boss timers are way off. Plus why even have a timer? Aren't those for raids/ops? I know they are kind of a gear check but this is where people pretty much start in getting gear.

"Well hey, that just means you need better gear". True, and that is what I am trying to do. If I should not be there (under geared) then why did we faceroll the place. I think you either need to bring the trash up a bit or bring the boss timers up a bit. Only speaking for Black Talon though.

You do need better gear. I cleared BT hardmode with 2 dps and 2 companions. No tanks, no healers. Only hit enrage on bonus boss.

That was in full champ. I am sure you can handle the instance if you are appropriately geared for it (level 47-50 blues) with a full group. It is a very easy hard mode.

If you guys cant complete black talon bosses on hardmode theres something definately wrong with your dps....50 mods arent hard to find and slot in your gear....hell you can even pvp for good gear to use in pve if you need to....but the hardmodes are kind of a joke in this game for the 4 mans

DPS is likely not high enough. You can guess Yadira's enrage pretty accurately via her pulls. She'll do 3-4 and then enrage. Use that as a guess to pinpoint the time before you should start panicking.

This is where Relics are important, defense/absorb will help you out a great deal if you are DPS and find yourself in agro or about to gain agro.