Infernal Lords fight

Not sure if this is intentional or a bug but I figured I'd ask here. I'm a watchmen spec'd sentinel and when using my burns on this fight I seem to always stop doing damage to the boss at around 60% every time, even quicker if zen is up. We tried resetting and even switching bosses. I can kill them if I dont ever use cauterize and overlord saber, but its kind of annoying losing part of my rotation.

Not sure if this is intentional or a bug but I figured I'd ask here. I'm a watchmen spec'd sentinel and when using my burns on this fight I seem to always stop doing damage to the boss at around 60% every time, even quicker if zen is up. We tried resetting and even switching bosses. I can kill them if I dont ever use cauterize and overlord saber, but its kind of annoying losing part of my rotation.

Take Zen off your bar for the fight...your Zen heals people...and you can't help other people.

much simpler solution.

Get the Operation Leader to move you into a group all by yourself.

He can do this by unlocking the operation bar, and moving you into one of the empty groups, then re-locking them.

As you are not in anyones group, you can use all your skills to your hearts content.

It doesn't remove you from the raid, it just gives you your own group for the short of it.

Then he can move you back.

much simpler solution.

Get the Operation Leader to move you into a group all by yourself.

He can do this by unlocking the operation bar, and moving you into one of the empty groups, then re-locking them.

As you are not in anyones group, you can use all your skills to your hearts content.

It doesn't remove you from the raid, it just gives you your own group for the short of it.

Then he can move you back.

We'll definitely try that next week, thanks.