havent got my 1050 cartel coins from my sub reward

darksidemjwadham

hi there I subed on the 10th of feb and done the opt thing by the 14th of feb and been waiting for the code from swtor by email and haven't got it yet has anyone else got this problem I've called them up 2-3 time and the 1st time I rang them they told me they didn't know when I was going to get it on the 14th or the next day coz of the country times but when I rang the 2nd time they said to give it 2 days and I have and still haven't had it n the 3rd time I rang them they said give it till the 18th and if I haven't then I should call back

if you got your 1050 cartel coins feb sub reward let me know as I cant understand why I haven't got mine yet

if you can help me then please tell me thanks mike

hi there I subed on the 10th of feb and done the opt thing by the 14th of feb and been waiting for the code from swtor by email and haven't got it yet has anyone else got this problem I've called them up 2-3 time and the 1st time I rang them they told me they didn't know when I was going to get it on the 14th or the next day coz of the country times but when I rang the 2nd time they said to give it 2 days and I have and still haven't had it n the 3rd time I rang them they said give it till the 18th and if I haven't then I should call back

if you got your 1050 cartel coins feb sub reward let me know as I cant understand why I haven't got mine yet

if you can help me then please tell me thanks mike

Apparently the 18th is the day when you'll get it.

The official statement can be found using the link below.

https://help.ea.com/en/article/swtor-share-the-love-february-2016/

If you’re a subscriber who has opted in to emails from Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ check your registered email for a Valentine’s week gift from us.

On February 18, we’ll send you a code for 1,050 Complimentary Cartel coins. You’ll also find another code in the mail that you can give to a friend who hasn’t yet played Knights of the Fallen Empire.

Once your friend redeems their code, they can create a new Level 60 character and play through Chapter One of Knights of the Fallen Empire.

Hey folks!

I know there have been quite a few questions about when the Feb reward email would be going out. Many of you spotted the EA Help article which mentioned they would be sent out today. It is our goal that the emails will all be sent today. However, it is possible that they wont go out until tomorrow.

If for some reason they are not going out by end of day tomorrow, I will make sure we post an update! Thanks everyone.

-eric

This is what Eric posted today...

My guess is that the one person who does the e-mails has had the week off and no one else can do the job. That is the way is sounds like it goes around there. The subs or even the other players really don't matter. Just tell them what (they ) tink everyone wants to hear to shut them up.

My guess is that the one person who does the e-mails has had the week off and no one else can do the job. That is the way is sounds like it goes around there. The subs or even the other players really don't matter. Just tell them what (they ) tink everyone wants to hear to shut them up.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=872432 check here :) this is the thread BW post the updates

It is after 4 pm centreal Time on the 19 of February of the year 2016 and I still have not got my codes. I have been a sub for over four years and op in for the e-mail for just as long and I still have not gotten mine..
Hey your not the only one just to let you know Its just now a little after 1 pm here in Texas and still no code so... I don't know maybe they forgot some of us..

NOTE: And before you ask I checked all my folders and I receive e-mails from them all the time for my monthly 500cc so I know mine is set up right..

Edited by Legolose