Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Acceptable Risk - companion quest help?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Acceptable Risk - companion quest help?

Noberific
12.18.2011 , 08:55 PM | #1
I don't see a route to get to get to the destination on Tatooine other than going through an enemy camp full of level 50s...

Any help would be appreciated.

Renmei
12.19.2011 , 12:57 PM | #2
I'm curious about this too. Tried doing this last night and never found a way around the level 50 Imperials.

Tinhat
12.21.2011 , 02:34 AM | #3
Hrm, noone knows? Thats a bit worrying since I found this post googling for how to get there.

MonikaTSarn
12.21.2011 , 03:44 AM | #4
Thats actually an empire town with guards to protect people from ganking, you're not supposed to run through there. I died an ugly death as wel because I didn't take carel. If you go back north, you can go around it by going along the west side of the map.

Tinhat
12.21.2011 , 09:48 AM | #5
Thanks, that did it. If you're still looking go NW from Salara or whatever through the Outlaws Den (PVP area) which seems like the quest is designed to show you.

Narusegawa
12.21.2011 , 10:18 AM | #6
you are going to have to give more details about the quest, i dont remember them by names but by what you have to do. IF its the quest where you have to rescue the spy from the transport, the entrance is through a class specific cave behind the Genosian complex, so to the north, north east of the quest indicator.

You dont really see a path that leads to it on the map since its through a cave.

Silversable
01.03.2012 , 03:25 AM | #7
This is the quest where you have to free Aric's Deadeyes buddies.

I have the same question, actually. I have not been able to find a path that does not autoflag you for PvP. Is there anyone ?

If there's not, I will have to forget about the questline entirely, which would be a shame.

Edit : actually, there is another thread about this quest, and information about how to go around the PvP areas. I have not checked it personally yet, but still, it's there.

Angelsix
02.04.2012 , 03:17 AM | #8
First go NW from Salara Outpost to the Dune Sea (there's a tunnel or, farther north, a valley). Then follow the east wall south to a hard-to-see tunnel, guarded by Sand People at ~ -800, -900 (-797, -894). At the other end, head south.

Kazmos
02.04.2012 , 09:08 AM | #9
Just west of the the Empire town will be a small villiage of hostile NPC's (lower level mobs). Follow a small winding path up to this villiage... From there you will have a birds eye view of the Empire town. You can scale the wall all the way around the imps. Jump down onto a small hut, and over the wall. I drew a aggro when I hopped the final wall, but was still on my speeder and got away safely.

Otherwise, you're gonna have to go through the pvp zone. Good luck!
If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan well enough.

Novazin
12.01.2014 , 03:27 PM | #10
i found a way to get there without running trough any empire bases.. Travel to Outpost Thorazan.. At coordinates; -707,484 there is a tunnel to the other side without letting you go trough any empire outpost..
You cannot see either of the two entrances on the map.. Was kind of lucky i found this tunnel :-) I hope this helps..