DPS Leaderboard 2.0+

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok then reposting ...

Thoric - 2/22/22 - 2949

Wonderful parse yes, but 1 problem i have with the start, does an unbuffed pulse cannon normally hit for 15k? I'm talking your 1st one that doesn't have any pulse cannons before it

Edited by CJNJ

No, i started with 3 stacks of Pulse cannon

I now just read one of the rules that states this :

10. Prestacking buffs using in-combat related moves is not allowed.

But i stacked it using the "fart"(explosive surge), a thing that i do before every boss fight aswell.

This is a 1 month old parse and it wasn't adapted to this thread rules.

Wonderful parse yes, but 1 problem i have with the start, does an unbuffed pulse cannon normally hit for 15k? I'm talking your 1st one that doesn't have any pulse cannons before it

You can stack PFT out of combat with Flame Sweep. I'm guessing VGs can do the same.

Best I've been able to do since getting my 75 OH (lucky shadowed drop) ...also have a few poorly itemized 75 mods/enhancements so not much of upgrades as far as those go. Also switched to reusable adrenals since my previous postings cuz I'm tired of crafting/spending the creds; still prototype stim though.

Pizza'dah'hutt: Mercenary Arsenal 6/36/4 - 3047

http://www.torparse.com/a/314608/1/0/Damage+Dealt

Edited by odawgg

Best I've been able to do since getting my 75 OH (lucky shadowed drop) ...also have a few poorly itemized 75 mods/enhancements so not much of upgrades as far as those go. Also switched to reusable adrenals since my previous postings cuz I'm tired of crafting/spending the creds; still prototype stim though.

Pizza'dah'hutt: Mercenary Arsenal 6/36/4 - 3047

http://www.torparse.com/a/314608/1/0/Damage+Dealt

Guess I have to start parsing again....No way I'm gonna break THAT with my gear though...still have a few 69s and that arkanian relic...lol. Nice man....well done.

lol@the determination. I've all but stopped dummy parsing as I'm pretty comfortable with my muscle memory for the spec.

The real kicker for me was hitting 2800+ in Rage, which I did last night. That parse is realistically only 20 something DPS behind my best Vengeance parse when I don't do any clipping. It's kind of depressing :(

lol@the determination. I've all but stopped dummy parsing as I'm pretty comfortable with my muscle memory for the spec.

The real kicker for me was hitting 2800+ in Rage, which I did last night. That parse is realistically only 20 something DPS behind my best Vengeance parse when I don't do any clipping. It's kind of depressing :(

Can I sees teh smash?

i still find interesting and fun, how my operative parse has not been updated lol :)

It's my bad, been rather back and forth when it came to that. Going in tonight/tomorrow as soon as I'm finished checking all this. Sorry for the extreme wait.

Claimed - Gunslinger-Saboteur (rolling) - 7/36/3

Full 72 mods/enhancements.

PVE Underworld 2 piece + Partisan PVP 2 piece.

72 mainhand/offhand

UW SA relic (got it today!) + Arkanian BA

http://www.torparse.com/a/316603/time/1372658019/1372658359/0/Damage+Dealt

3475 DPS.

Beginning not clipped (excuse my mistake the previous time).

Crit adrenals (yes crit) + stim used.

Watch out Board. Soon. Soon :).

Edited by Falver