lvl 50 Jedi Sentinel looking for very active guild to grow and progress with.

Alsjes

I've got an lvl 50 Jedi Sentinal on Shadowlands and that guild I was in is dead and most everyone has moved onto LOTRO. I then left that guild and joined a new one but I just don't think it's the right fit for me. There's hardly anyone online and they tend to schedule thing on their forums to do things together with each other and I need a looser and more fluid of a playtime. I don't want to have to schedule things with guild members when at any given time to just get the non-soloable things I need finished. I seem to be the only person one every time I have logged in or at least only 3 people. I know the mass exodus of entire guilds from SWTOR. I'm not entirely sure what happened but it must've have been bad enough for WHOLE guilds to stop playing the game. My main focus, obviously, is my Jedi, but I'm open to playing both sides. I have one imp character, but she's not that high. I think somewhere in the 20-30 range. I'm more PvE oriented but I wouldn't mind trying out PvP in SWTOR. I've never had a chance to do anything with it. I've just been focused on leveling my character. Edited by Alsjes

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Sith'd off is recruiting new members. We have an active Discord channel and website (http://sithdoff.shivtr.com/) .

We're a casual and social community based guild who are looking for other like minded members. There's a scheduled side to the guild (weekly HM progression raiding team) but there's a 'drop in and out' casual aspect to us as well (SM /HM raids throughout the week as well as participating in conquest so plenty of FPS/Uprisings/Heroics).

If you can get a level 70 imperial character (or close enough to 70!) we think you'd be a good fit!

-Cell