PVE/PVP Player looking for social, active guild

Mortaliser

Hi guys,

I've been playing SWTOR on and off since release. However started to have more free time lately, so looking to do more group/social content.

What I'm looking for:

- Active medium sized guild. Not a fan of being downed out in larger guilds, but also want a guild that has it's active long term members.

- A guild that participates in a mixture of casual PVE and PVP content.

- Just having fun. I'm not a hardcore player in the sense that I don't care about 100%-ing everything, I don't care about the best gear, or the best mount. Here to have fun first and foremost.

What I can bring:

- Experienced MMORPG player. I have played the likes of LotRO, Archeage, Rift and have tried my hand at many others, over the past several years.

- Regular activity - I'm online most evenings and weekends, at some point (not always for long)

- Strong interest in SW as a whole

- And most importantly, a desire to enjoy myself!

Current characters: - Plan on having 1 of every class, but these are my primary ones (others < Lvl 30)

- Lvl 70 Sith Sorcerer (Kiasandra)

- Lvl 70 Sith Assassin (Zakex)

- Lvl 51 Sith Marauder (Isthera)

- Lvl 43 Vanguard (Andr'as - currently leveling)

I am also currently a subscriber.

PM me in game or here, if you think I'll fit in!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

Sith'd off is recruiting new members. We have an active Discord channel and website (http://sithdoff.shivtr.com/) .

We're a casual and social community based guild who are looking for other like minded members. There's a scheduled side to the guild (weekly HM progression raiding team) but there's a 'drop in and out' casual aspect to us as well (SM /HM raids throughout the week as well as participating in conquest so plenty of FPS/Uprisings/Heroics).

-Cell