Looking for Active Players Interested in Progression Raiding [Imperial]

Crueman

All spots have been filled, sorry.

Looking for active players interested in progression raiding on the Imperial side of The Red Eclipse server. Currently we are looking for 1 DPS. We are not recruiting for a guild, just members for our progression team. We communicate mainly through Discord.

Our progression raids are scheduled 3 days a week: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. These raids start at 6:00pm GMT and go for 2 hours.

Requirements and Expectations:

-First and foremost, the desire to progress. This should go without saying.

-You are expected to be polite. Attitude is such an important part of a good team, I can't stress this enough.

-You are expected to show up on time.

-Starparse and Discord w/ mic are required. You are expected to make call-outs when needed, no exceptions.

-Your skill level is important. You should have a pretty good idea of how your class/role works.

-You need to be available during the hours we raid. This will *greatly* increase your odds of being able to raid with us.

-You are expected to have knowledge of progression raid tactics before we raid. We will refresh on tactics before pulling, but don't expect to learn them on the spot. Raids will be scheduled in advance, so you have plenty of time to read-up on tactics.

-You are not required to play multiple roles, but it can be extremely helpful and will increase your chances of raiding with us.

The progression team consists of friendly people from different guilds and backgrounds. We've completed all of the story mode raids (of course),as well as 8-man hard mode TFB, SnV, TC, EC, DF, and DP. We're currently working on Ravagers HM (nearing completion of Master and Blaster).

We also like to spend some of our non-progression raiding days running HM ops that we've already completed. These runs are not required and are oftentimes more spontaneous, but we enjoy going back and completing them again.

You can contact me in-game on the Imperial side. My main toons are Meevo, Hurj, Karadro, and Wookaboo. Thanks :)

Edited by Crueman
no longer needed

will try to find you in game sometime tonight. I have a merc toon for dps

Sounds good :) If for some reason I am not online, feel free to send me an in-game mail so I know your character name and we'll talk soon. Thanks :)