[HOWTO - EMPIRE] +10 All Attribute Datacrons on Ziost Shadow

Lemon_King

Many people have failed at this apparently:

If you want a video on how to do this check Feartheflames' thread.

Its good reference material.

Republic Fleet Guide: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=126017

So lets start this off right.

First you need to head to the Ziost Shadow, and goto the Museum. (MAP)

Once you're there, you'll see a rather large room filled with objects and lore.

Look for the large republic medical support walker to your right. (IMAGE)

You can cheese killing yourself by jumping on the plaque at the front of the platform.

Go inside of the walker and use the panel to blow open the door. (BUTTON DESTROYED DOOR)

Now that you're inside follow the path to the back and you will see a door open it and you can take a Cormium Crystal Shard, which you will need later. (IMAGE)

All right, its time to goto Corellia at Axiel Park at these coords 688,34. (MAP)

Look inside the cargo and you will see a skull much like that at the Imperial Fleet with a Red Crystal. Loot it. (IMAGE)

Now that you have the Corellian Museum Crystal head back to the Ziost Shadow.

Hop up the statue on the left from the back, and place the crystal in the socket. (IMAGE)

You should see a spark on a tiny panel right next to you, click it and it will break the shield that leads to the maintenance tunnels. (PLANEL TUNNEL DOOR)

Now that you're in the tunnels you'll need this reference Map.

You'll need 4 players or more from here on out and everyone needs an MGGS - info on where to get it is in the comments.

In this large room there are a total of 6 Bridge Control Units (3 on each side), 3 need to be activated at a time to bring a player across.

Once you've done this you're now in the harder part. Searching for Toggles to activate the MGGS Hook Panels.

Follow the Sets 1 - 5 and you'll move across easily as the panels stay active for about 20 seconds.

/stuck is your friend; Once you've activated both Sets 1 & 2 in quick succession have everyone type /stuck to goto the bridge control and run up and Grapple to Set 3 allowing you to Grapple Set 4 so you can Toggle the last hook with ease.

Hook & Button Locations

Enjoy the Datacron with a Cutscene!

Major thanks to the guys at Ludicrous Speed for helping me with this.

Treehippy, Bubba'fett / Gwailousaang, Sargeron, & Mockery

Edited by Lemon_King

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is extremely bugged out for republic......

As explained as the north grapple point set 2 when using it you go through the roof onto the top of the ship, it is very frustrating as we are doing this as a group we had it done but one of the members fell on part of it and are stuck banging our heads on this one part again now.

I feel like it is going to be more of an achievement to overcome the bug then to actually get the datacron.

thats amazing for figuring that out, would love to see a video, well done

Few steps how I put everything together.

1: The statue, it was from Corellia but no idea what the mini-revan was for.

2: Used TORHead to search for Crystal as a possible key for the blue crystal I found earlier.

So I then searched for Museum, and found this http://www.torhead.com/codex/4cUKsf7

One of the largest archival resources on Corellia is the Republic Foundation Museum, a monument to the multi-millennial history of the Empire's greatest enemy. Priceless antiquities and invaluable records rest within the museum's vault-like walls, protected by high-security energy shields--now augmented to withstand Imperial bombardments. Morale is high among the rebel forces clustered inside, despite a life under siege; many of the soldiers and Jedi find the surroundings inspirational.

Once the Empire has crushed all resistance on Corellia, its first order of business will be to storm the Republic Foundation Museum and remove all of its wonders. Moff Tarandon has proposed that the museum be converted to a celebration of Imperial culture, while Diplomatic Service officials hope the museum can be used to teach Republic history from a more honest perspective. Other proposals include setting fire to the museum's contents in a public square and broadcasting the destruction across the Empire.

I now had a lead it might have been in Axial Park; also means everything in the Ziost Shadow Museum was ransacked from Corusant and it was if you look at both of the skulls and near the crystals.

Edited by Lemon_King

we started looking at the expected areas, the starship museum, the green jedi quarter, the other archival areas in corellia and honestly it was found by fluke while transitioning to a different area to search

That too, I was about to give up when I was going back to the Flight Point. Just saw a nice blue glowing chest and decided to loot it - turning left I saw the crystal.

Edited by Lemon_King

Furious Angels got this on Republic side last night/this morning on Jung Ma.

EDIT: Just looked at my screenshot, it was at 5am CST.

This is extremely bugged out for republic......

As explained as the north grapple point set 2 when using it you go through the roof onto the top of the ship, it is very frustrating as we are doing this as a group we had it done but one of the members fell on part of it and are stuck banging our heads on this one part again now.

I feel like it is going to be more of an achievement to overcome the bug then to actually get the datacron.

Yup, we took hours to get past this bug. If it worked correctly it's a 10 minutes job for everyone.

Edited by FAFuse

Furious Angels got this on Republic side last night/this morning on Jung Ma.

EDIT: Just looked at my screenshot, it was at 5am CST.

Yup, we took hours to get past this bug. If it worked correctly it's a 10 minutes job for everyone.

The second to last jump is also bugged we have gotten to the end a number of times now but we want to do it as a group and one member has bugged on the second to last jump every time, ends up just falling to his/her death......

We didn't use the OPs guide exactly, we did our own way where we never even needed Spot three... Is that the one you're talking about?

I am talking about the one that takes you right to the final control panel, when used it will either drop you on the wrong box and you have to jump to the box the control panel is on or it just drops you to your death.

did you go down to the first set the one on the left from that bridge did you grapple from there in order to get to the last control panel?

Edited by sunam

we finally got everyone up here and 2 of our members are not lvl 45 and well the horrid news is that you cannot open the door at the end if you are not lvl 45 and/or have the blue crystal. So make sure everyone has it this was a major bummer as we wanted to do it together on top of the fact that now we have to come back AGAIN and spend like 8 hours getting past the bug........

Also on a side note we had the one person that hit control panel on the left from the first set grapple up to the last control panel from the bridge leading to his first control panel, everyone else /stuck and went right to the grapple point in the middle that has no control panel from there we grappled straight to the door.

trust me when i say me, lemon king, and many others worked on this for HOURS

Yeah we did the same thing. First night there we were sat scratching our heads trying to find the 4th panel, the one down to the right behind us. All we had to go on was one of our guys saying he saw something on the SA forums and linking us a picture on vent he then tried poorly to guide us through it and we decided to figure it out as it wasn't working out. After dropping that and spending MANY deaths and /Unstucks, we finally found that last panel it was awesome, we realised how it all fell in to place, and managed to get across not long after that.

Edited: Re-worded to try and assist with clarity :)

Edited by Feartheflames

awesome video, were over the bridge, but we keep going onto the actual roof of the starship when trying to grapple the upper north object :/

it seems from the vid that the empire has a larger gap to graple upto compared to republic..

anyone got any co-ords or anything to help? :/