Lack of basic features available in 1990's games.

ghondon

Its 2012 we have better features for social media at my work.........This is pathetic create a global looking for group channel now its simple. My co worker with 0 professional coding experience made a in house group chat from scratch. Cant your 200 million dollar game do this? No one wants to stare at your fleet wall for an hour plus to find a group.

P.S. i am a healer as well..... I feel for you DPS.

Poor decisions on simple basic features will destroy any game no matter how good it is. I love this game but just cant bare the lack of features any longer.

/cast @Focus

/cast @mouseover

/cast @self

/cast [modifier=alt] @[xxxxxxx]

/combat log

/focus

/stopcasting

end the macros ability to run after one global cooldown to prevent abuse but still provide ease of use.

You dont allow us to use macros but i guarantee my post gets macroed......and i guarantee every bug repot or attempt at contact with customer service gets macored. Instead of creating the customer service macors create us some macros.

edit I work in a CSR industry macros are rude, offensive, and lazy ask any customer. We wrote you something without a macro we want it back that I promise you.

FLAME ON! DONT CARE AND BEFORE YOU SAY IT YES I ALREADY UNSUBBED SO DON'T TELL ME TO GO UNSUB.

Its 2012 we have better features for social media at my work.........This is pathetic create a global looking for group channel now its simple. My co worker with 0 professional coding experience made a in house group chat from scratch. Cant your 200 million dollar game do this? No one wants to stare at your fleet wall for an hour plus to find a group.

Poor decisions on simple basic features will destroy any game no matter how good it is. I love this game but just cant bare the lack of features any longer.

/cast @Focus

/cast @mouseover

/cast @self

/combat log

/focus

/stopcasting

end the macros ability to run after one global cooldown to prevent abuse but still provide ease of use.

You dont allow us to use macros but i guarantee my post gets macroed......and i guarantee every bug repot or attempt at contact with customer service gets macored. Instead of creating the customer service macors create us some macros.

edit I work in a CSR industry macros are rude, offensive, and lazy ask any customer. We wrote you something without a macro we want it back that I promise you.

FLAME ON! DONT CARE AND BEFORE YOU SAY IT YES I ALREADY UNSUBBED SO DON'T TELL ME TO GO UNSUB.

Forum != Game, your point is invalid

That being said i do support macros but not if they're the first step towards addons

/cast @Focus

/cast @mouseover

/cast @self

/combat log

/focus

/stopcasting

welcome to the game that's so unique with a 300+mill budget and 6 years in the making with no guild bank. Those gibberish alien voice acting must've been really important to BW. They focused so hard on voice acting that couldve been done by one person that they neglected their UI/PvP/otherstuff.

why? cause whithin the 6 years of making BW didnt bother trying any other MMO to see what features people like about them so they stayed under their rock and collected as many voices that were meant revolutionized todays mmo world.

gibebgygyeygeiuegiuegieu? The same line read by 500 different voice actors :rolleyes:

Edited by maximusedward

Well, because lfg channel would go across all worlds (to be of any use) Yea your right that would go over well and not be abused. They also never said that they weren't going to add some features to make lfg a little bit easier and that doesn't mean they aren't listening either let them actually fix big issues before adding smaller things that will probably have bugs for them to fix too. Edited by nevetss

My biggest disappointment is that really DA is more customisable than SWTOR. It has a macro system for companions and you could mod the **** out of it.

That being said, I do believe SWTOR lacks the polish because EA was eager to rush it out the door in any condition. If you are patient then I am sure we will eventually get the spit and polish. If you are not patient then unsub and come back in a few months.

Game desperately needs:

/companion_don't_stand_in_AE_like_a_moron function. :p

Edited by traft