Fury Mara Stat Confusion

Sinhammer

PvE-er here, and I'm wanting to do more OPs. I've been told a variety of numbers for stats. The latest, from a NiM raider, is this:

Critical 1700/1800 doesnt matter as long as it's in that area

Power: 4600 roughly

Accuracy around 770

Crit/Ala should be around 1750/1800

No matter what I do with augs I can't make all four stats be optimal like that. Crit/Alacrity is as high on those numbers as I can get. Accuracy is 760. Even if I start messing with changing Enhancements one of those already-high-as-I-can-get-them stats are going to take a hit. Yet I'm 600pts short of that Power number. One stat HAS to be sacrificed from what I can see. I'm in (roughly) half 252 and 248 gear. What am I doing wrong?

**EDIT** I should have also stated--I have all 'crons except Fleet.

Edited by Sinhammer

PvE-er here, and I'm wanting to do more OPs. I've been told a variety of numbers for stats. The latest, from a NiM raider, is this:

No matter what I do with augs I can't make all four stats be optimal like that. Crit/Alacrity is as high on those numbers as I can get. Accuracy is 760. Even if I start messing with changing Enhancements one of those already-high-as-I-can-get-them stats are going to take a hit. Yet I'm 600pts short of that Power number. One stat HAS to be sacrificed from what I can see. I'm in (roughly) half 252 and 248 gear. What am I doing wrong?

**EDIT** I should have also stated--I have all 'crons except Fleet.

I was under the impression, that PVE wanted 1859+ alacrity? is this wrong?

Edited by DNGDangerous

with current bis gear (item 258, augments 240) you can (and should) get these numbers:

alacrity: 1859, 5 Enh., 6 Aug

accuracy: 735, 5 Augs + Stim

crit: 1809, 5 Enh, 3 Augs + Stim

mastery, endurance and power should be maxed automaticly if you follow these rules.

You could go with 1891 crit if you use 2 crit crystals, but mastery would be slightly better here.

note: implants and ear are seen as enhancements for simplicity, since the stats on these pieces are identical to those of enhancements.

if you want to reach these exact stats, you gotta buy 258 healer gloves and boots, since DPS boots only provide accuracy enh and you need crit in these slots. however you could keep these two accuracy enh. use 8 crit augments instead of 5 accuracy and 3 crit. you will endup at 746 accuracy with stim, which is still pretty close to the 736 threshold and only loses 11 crit points.

for your itemlevel i would suggest you aim for the 1859 alacrity and 736 accuracy thresholds first, even if you need additional augments. these two are important. if you cant reach the 1859, every alacrity point above 702 is wasted. but its fine if you reach something like 1890 alacrity, as long as you surpased the magical number.

(the reason behind this is how your global cooldown is calculated by the game, its rounded up. just remeber: 702-1858 alacrity = 1.4sec GCD;

>1859 = 1.3sec GCD;)

Edited by mrphstar

Thanks for the replies, and they will be helpful. I actually figured out what I had wrong after reading Vulkk's guide. I am just now transitioning from 228 augs to 236+. I was missing the third aug stat, lolol. My augs still only have 2 stats. It's why I seemed to be missing 500 or so points no matter how I did the math in my head. It had just never registered I was seeing a 3rd stat on the 240s I picked up.

Thanks for the replies, and they will be helpful. I actually figured out what I had wrong after reading Vulkk's guide. I am just now transitioning from 228 augs to 236+. I was missing the third aug stat, lolol. My augs still only have 2 stats. It's why I seemed to be missing 500 or so points no matter how I did the math in my head. It had just never registered I was seeing a 3rd stat on the 240s I picked up.

glad to help.

keep in mind that if you want to reach both exact thresholds for alacrity and accuracy, you definitly need 240 augments for these stats. otherwise you will end up ~10 points short on both stats.