SDCC Recap - More Art, In-Game levels, PTS, F2P, Character Reveal, Recap

ZionHalcyon

I saw the live streams, so to give a recap:

• Not much new revealed on Onslaught. Devs have already said they are keeping story hidden until launch
  • Arn is a new Cyborg Jedi Padawan who will be Tau's Apprentice
  • In Game looks at Dxun (op), Onderon, Mek-Sha. Just camera panning environment - no gameplay.
  • 1 piece of concept art for Corellia
  • Nothing new to show yet on Nautolans
  • F2P - Getting RotHC and SoR free on launch of Onslaught
  • Subs getting Nautolans and Onslaught free if subbed on launch of expansion
  • PTS: 2 old titles (strike team titles) and a mount for completing objectives while helping test (not this round of PTS, but starting the next)

I'm poking around Reddit right now.

-SDCANTINA19 another flair that looks like the other cantina flairs :(

-Double rewards July 23rd to August 20th.

-The concept art for Arn is hot. Hopefully he looks as good in game. And if he becomes a companion he'd better have gear slots so I can change his clothes unlike NIco and Paxton!!!

Onslaught looks incredibly boring. I got bored of killing Malgus 7 years ago, EAWare. Giving him a breath mask doesn't make it any more interesting or innovative.

What flashpoint/ops boss are you going to bring back next, Kephess? Revan? Yaaaaawn.

Edited by AscendingSky

I saw the live streams, so to give a recap:

• Not much new revealed on Onslaught. Devs have already said they are keeping story hidden until launch
  • Arn is a new Cyborg Jedi Padawan who will be Tau's Apprentice
  • In Game looks at Dxun (op), Onderon, Mek-Sha. Just camera panning environment - no gameplay.
  • 1 piece of concept art for Corellia
  • Nothing new to show yet on Nautolans
  • F2P - Getting RotHC and SoR free on launch of Onslaught
  • Subs getting Nautolans and Onslaught free if subbed on launch of expansion
  • PTS: 2 old titles (strike team titles) and a mount for completing objectives while helping test (not this round of PTS, but starting the next)

That is all well and good, but you haven't provided a link so i can get all the details rather than a few bullet points.

That is all well and good, but you haven't provided a link so i can get all the details rather than a few bullet points.

BioWare can provide it. They will have a copy up this week for people to watch. Just keep an eye on the dev tracker.