Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Double Trouble bugged? (spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Double Trouble bugged? (spoilers)

VJade
03.28.2012 , 03:48 PM | #11
I know my reply is pretty late but I had the same thing happen to me.

i'm a level 31 BH and after completing the great hunt i had about 5 chats to mako onboard my ship in a row which ended with us going to DK
once at DK the same thing happened to me where there was nothing to find in the city.

I went back to my ship, and reset the quest and that fixed it. then when I left the ship back to the city it highlighted the building in the corner next to the trainers and crafting people.

only issue I have now is that the double trouble mako's are both level 40's and kick my arse so easy its shocking...

I cant even do any damage to them

VJade
03.30.2012 , 03:18 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by VJade View Post
I know my reply is pretty late but I had the same thing happen to me.

i'm a level 31 BH and after completing the great hunt i had about 5 chats to mako onboard my ship in a row which ended with us going to DK
once at DK the same thing happened to me where there was nothing to find in the city.

I went back to my ship, and reset the quest and that fixed it. then when I left the ship back to the city it highlighted the building in the corner next to the trainers and crafting people.

only issue I have now is that the double trouble mako's are both level 40's and kick my arse so easy its shocking...

I cant even do any damage to them
To further add to what I said

I wouldnt even try to take on the mako twins until your at least level 38 or higher.

there is a "no damage" immunity to them until about level 37 / 38 which is why when I took them on they were just impossible.

FYI

Preathor
04.22.2012 , 08:06 PM | #13
I was having the same issue where nothing was happening when I traveled to DK so I abandoned the quest spoke w mako again accepted the quest, traveled to DK, and voila mission progression...

Gannerstalack
06.19.2019 , 04:04 PM | #14
You have to take the hanger elevator to advance the quest you can't use quick travel until it updates on DK.

SteveTheCynic
06.20.2019 , 04:18 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Gannerstalack View Post
You have to take the hanger elevator to advance the quest you can't use quick travel until it updates on DK.
Congratulations. You just responded to a seven-year-old thread.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.