Bonus Series question

Darcorn

Hi guys!

I've been hearing things that you can play bonus quests after finishing class quests on certain planets. I have 2 questions though:

1. Are the bonus series quests included in the 12x XP boost?

2. Is there a way to know which planets have bonus series or is it trial and error?

Hi guys!

I've been hearing things that you can play bonus quests after finishing class quests on certain planets. I have 2 questions though:

1. Are the bonus series quests included in the 12x XP boost?

2. Is there a way to know which planets have bonus series or is it trial and error?

1. No, 12xp is only for Class missions and main Makeb storyline.

2. http://www.tentonhammer.com/guides/star-wars-old-republic/bonus-series-guide

i would also point out that a lot of players skip the bonus planet quest because after you have finished the planet quest ( and sick of it) you get ready to leave you get hit with these bonus quest which seem to go on and on. so your stuck on the planet for another day.

i would also point out that a lot of players skip the bonus planet quest because after you have finished the planet quest ( and sick of it) you get ready to leave you get hit with these bonus quest which seem to go on and on. so your stuck on the planet for another day.

Most of the time the bonus series starts a good time after you have finished the planet the first time...

Most of the time the bonus series starts a good time after you have finished the planet the first time...

while this is true as you get higher lvl on lowbie planets its seems your hit with the bonus guy just as your on your way to leave the planet and take it thinking its just a quick quest line but ends up being a whole series of quest, and with 12x you out lvl these quest really quick. just saying

I think everything after your starter world and capital world have bonus series attached to them, though they are not always available after completing a planet I believe (correct me if I am wrong) that the alderran bonus series does not start until you have actually completed chapter 2 (alderran is a planet just before the end of chapter 1)

Been playing a good amount of time and have never done a bonus series quest. My need to check them out sometime. But generally when I run into the quest giver I am on my way off world and usually ready to get to the next change of scenery.

There are at least some quest givers around fleet that give you additional quests on previous planets like balmorra etc. Idk if its the same ones you typically see at the entrance to the spaceport that give the bonus series quest or if they are different altogether, but its something to check out.