Kira love and gear

Draken_Storm

When my jedi goes to play the onslaught to find kira, Is there any choice I need to make before hand like with the male trooper and dorne

Right now my jedi has the gemini MK-5 force-master's lightsaber, but I don't see the jedi vendor that I got it from or a vendor that might have like lvl 75 lightsabers. Is there a vendor that I can buu from that will have a higher lvl gear for like my jedi or trooper?

Plz Help

Thanks

When my jedi goes to play the onslaught to find kira, Is there any choice I need to make before hand like with the male trooper and dorne

Depends on how far "beforehand" you mean. A female Jedi Knight (Guardian or Sentinel) (Jedi Shadows and Jedi Sages can't romance Kira) *cannot* make that sort of decision with Kira beforehand, but can romance Kira in the Companion Alert after Onslaught. I *think* that a male Knight must, like the trooper, have previously romanced Kira during the class story. (That automatically excludes start-at-60, start-at-65 and start-at-70 knights from the post-Onslaught romance if it is the case.)

Right now my jedi has the gemini MK-5 force-master's lightsaber, but I don't see the jedi vendor that I got it from or a vendor that might have like lvl 75 lightsabers. Is there a vendor that I can buu from that will have a higher lvl gear for like my jedi or trooper?

There are at least two vendors that sell better gear than that, although one of them isn't worth bothering with.

On Ossus, there are vendors that sell 252- and 258-rated (GEMINI MK-5 is 248) gear for level 70+, but you'll outgrow that very rapidly if you play through the Onslaught story. Instead, stick with the one you have until you finish Onslaught and can get 268 or higher rating gear. (You'll get a 268-rated sabre as part of Onslaught anyway.) Following that, collect gear drops, always using the highest item rating you have, regardless of stats, until you eventually have all your gear at 306. Spend Tech Fragments from time to time with the vendors on the Fleet.

Right now my jedi has the gemini MK-5 force-master's lightsaber, but I don't see the jedi vendor that I got it from or a vendor that might have like lvl 75 lightsabers.

Rather than trying to find "level 75" lightsabers, just get yourself an "orange" (mod-able) lightsaber and put the highest level mods you get, in it. Either buy mods from various vendors, or get them as drops/rewards, and/or rip the mods (hilt, mod, & enhancement) out of other lightsabers, and/or just use whatever better lightsaber you get.