Greatest Force User of All Time

DarthSublimitas

Anyone you can name from DC or Marvel has more than a handfull of people who can beat them and possibly kill them at anytime . Writers are held to a Plot Armor that is not without a end and eventually could . Granted there are Fanboys of those worlds as well and often lead to terrible comebacks.

WERs !

Hulk.........seriously ? Guy has lost in the most epic battles that were beyond well writen .

!

World War Hulk was never beaten, he got to stalemate with the Sentry. World War Hulk is Hulk at his strongest and

most powerful. He practically beat all of the Avengers most of the X-Men.

I know my Hulk, and he is indestructible if he reaches World War Level.

Yeah, this isn't off topic. :p

Edited by BrandonSM

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World War Hulk was never beaten, he got to stalemate with the Sentry. World War Hulk is Hulk at his strongest and

Heres the thing though , in Marvel no one is unkillable or unbeatable . It just seems that way , but eventually they all get beat .

It happens , it just takes decades of writing .

The only time I ever been upset at a fight in Marvel is when Stryfe vs Cable in the Executioners Song's, but neverless it was a extremely good story.

I wanted Stryfe to win , I wanted him to be the real son of Cyclopes and Jean . I thought it would have been more EPIC if their Real Son was Evil ...........but ohwell. Not too mention because I wanted him to be so , I remember better my friend 10 dollars over it who rubbed it in my face for days and days in school !:(

I would like to add , good doesn't always beat evil in Marvel either .

Edited by mefit

I have to say, this looks like an excellent list. You're missing the Great Heep, though. :p

In all seriousness, what about Bane? He probably shouldn't be near the top, but I think we can safely say he was more powerful than, say, starkiller.

Bane can be recognized as the weakest of Banite Sith dynasty(excluding Maul, Millenial and some other unknown exceptions.Dooku is hard to be recognized as creation of Banite system, because Sidious has never wanted make Tyranus stronger than himself, but i think he has good chances in the battle with Bane). So Bane would go after Zannah and Cognus and many unknown Siths.

What about Starkiller... He's more powerful than Vader and his Force potential is like Skywalkers' one. He had a little experience compare to Dessel, but his Force level... So, if we take Orbalic Bane, I'd say Starkiller could overwhelm his Force shield with lightning and Orbalisc will kill Bane. In case if Bane would manage to resist, Starkiller can destroy him with hitting head( orbalisc armor weakness). As we can see in Rule of Two novel, Bane is amazing lightsaber duelist, but Jar'Kai masters can overwhelm his defence.

Dynasty of Evil's Bane can't be easily killed by lightning but his stats aren't so impressive as Galen's.In lightsaber Starkiller prefers Jar'kai + Juyo, i agree that Bane could learned how to resist this style by final novel of the Trilogy, but anyway...

As for Force powers, Starkiller is just better if even take Bane's experience.And we shouldn't forget that Dynasty of Evil's Bane has weakness caused by long time Dark Side using...

I don't say Starkiller would easily defeat Bane, no. I think it will be close fight and Galen can even get hardly injured. In my opinion, Bane's level is close to Vader, but a bit lower.

Edited by LordCJK

Bane can be recognized as the weakest of Banite Sith dynasty(excluding Maul, Millenial and some other unknown exceptions.Dooku is hard to be recognized as creation of Banite system, because Sidious has never wanted make Tyranus stronger than himself, but i think he has good chances in the battle with Bane). So Bane would go after Zannah and Cognus and many unknown Siths.

What about Starkiller... He's more powerful than Vader and his Force potential is like Skywalkers' one. He had a little experience compare to Dessel, but his Force level... So, if we take Orbalic Bane, I'd say Starkiller could overwhelm his Force shield with lightning and Orbalisc will kill Bane. In case if Bane would manage to resist, Starkiller can destroy him with hitting head( orbalisc armor weakness). As we can see in Rule of Two novel, Bane is amazing lightsaber duelist, but Jar'Kai masters can overwhelm his defence.

Dynasty of Evil's Bane can't be easily killed by lightning but his stats aren't so impressive as Galen's.In lightsaber Starkiller prefers Jar'kai + Juyo, i agree that Bane could learned how to resist this style by final novel of the Trilogy, but anyway...

As for Force powers, Starkiller is just better if even take Bane's experience.And we shouldn't forget that Dynasty of Evil's Bane has weakness caused by long time Dark Side using...

I don't say Starkiller would easily defeat Bane, no. I think it will be close fight and Galen can even get hardly injured. In my opinion, Bane's level is close to Vader, but a bit lower.

Dooku would win.

He's got way more experience with stronger foes than Bane. Dooku beat The Chosen One and Obi-wan Kenobi. The second time he beat Kenobi while fighting the Chosen One. He also is seen multiple times besting Grevious and Ventress in duels/training things.

1.Abeloth(Power of Font of Power and Pool of Knowledge powers combined,was able to defeat both Son and Dauther,13 times stronger than Luke Skywalker.I put her before Father considering his TCW Mortis trilogy version, don't know much about his peak).

2.The Ones(doesn't matter if it's Dauther,Son or Father,i'm pretty sure they were equal at TCW timeline, it's obvious that father was stronger before,aged weaked him,Father at his peak was equal to Abeloth or stronger).

3.Luke Skywalker(reached force potential of Chosen One, used both Light Side and Dark Side abilities).

4.Darth Sidious(the strongest Sith ever existed, candidate for Sith'ari title, learned almost all Dark Side abilities).

5.Marka Ragnos(master of Vitiate, noone could defeat him during his lifetime, ''golden age of the sith'', his ressurection would cause destruction of New Jedi Order).

6.Lord Vitiate(he's weaker than Sidious by canon but his feats are amazing,easily overwhelming strong minds with the force,rituals on planetary and galactic level, i'm still doubt is Ragnos really stronger than this guy?).

7.Darth Plagueis(Palpatine's master,top 2 in Bane's dynasty, could manipulate midi-chlorians, lightsaber master, overwhelmingly strong in the the force even if he had no talent for some force abilities).

8.Master Yoda(gave a good fight to Palpatine, was strongest Jedi during Clone Wars, doubt if he's stronger than Jacen but even if Jacen's potential is near Luke's, Yoda's experience(900 years lifetime,huh) would take it).

9.Darth Caedus(Skywalker bloodline, potential near Chosen One, stand in the fight with Luke).

10.Kyp Durron(high force potential that he reached,his power level was compared to Luke(though i don't think it can be compared) and candidate for the next Sith lord during LOTF).

11.Darth Nihilus(his absorbing feats are impressive but he can't be compared in close combat or other force feats with monsters like Luke,Sidious or even Yoda and Caedus).

12.Unnamed Jedi Knight Hero from SW:TOR(he deafeated Lord Vitiate though it was just a host of his essence but it was the thing that Revan and Meetra both combined weren't able to do).

13.Revan( by the end of ''Revan'' novel, both Light and Dark side Master, ''Heart of the Force'').

14.Nomi Sunrider/Thon(i really have no idea who's the strongest of this pair even is i don't like use slash in tops).

15.Starkiller(Potential of Darth Sidious, learned many force abilites(both sides of the force), amazing lightsaber duelist).

You list Caedus (Jacen Solo) but you don't even put his sister, Jaina on the list? You actually think that wuss Starkiller is stronger than The Sword of the Jedi? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Jaina Solo can beat half the people on your list with ease. She would make Revan her bi#@h! Durron is no match for her either. I like Durron a lot, but he can't beat Jaina. Remove Abeloth and The Ones, as they are more manifestations of the Force. Luke is Number one, with Sidious at a close second. Jaina is easily in the top five, if not top three.

Starkiller? That guy is a chump. Juhani could whoop his behind with her eyes closed.

Dooku would win.

He's got way more experience with stronger foes than Bane. Dooku beat The Chosen One and Obi-wan Kenobi. The second time he beat Kenobi while fighting the Chosen One. He also is seen multiple times besting Grevious and Ventress in duels/training things.

I agree, but it still would be a close fight.

You list Caedus (Jacen Solo) but you don't even put his sister, Jaina on the list? You actually think that wuss Starkiller is stronger than The Sword of the Jedi? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Well, yes he is. Jaina was able to defeat him only with Luke's help.

Sword of the Jedi? I don't know much about FOTJ, Jaina probable became stronger here,i took her as NJO-LOTF. If you will able to devote me in her powers, I'll be very pleased, really.

Durron is no match for her either.

His Force potential and experience is higher.

Remove Abeloth and The Ones, as they are more manifestations of the Force

A famous delusion.All of them were mortal beings who one day gained immense power.We don't know much about The Ones, but Father told that Anakin could gain his post, so theoretically he gained it the same way.

if not top three.

Do you think she's stronger than Lord Vitiate or Ragnos? :rolleyes:

Edited by LordCJK

yoda should be no 1 yall:csw_yoda::csw_yoda::csw_yoda::csw_yoda:

Go away...

In my opinion the three who could've been the greatst would be either The Sith Emporer (Darth Vitate) or Darth Nihilus.

Now some might say that "according to G-Canon Palpatine is the must powerful sith ever!"

Well my responds to that would be: "Please... Lucas clearly havn't read the expanded univers so in my opinion his words are worth less than nothing, when it doesn't concern something about the movies."

Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow mgiht also make the list, but since we know little of Ragnos' actual force powers he is too unclear. Sadow might've started two supernovas, but he used a meditation sphere which greatly enhance his powers, for that reason I believe Vitate and Nihilus is more powerful than him.

Comon guys have none of you played TFU? starkiller is by far the most powerful force wielder he was also both jedi and sith

No starkiller is the resolve of allowing incompitent people, who have no regards of lore or bigger understanding of the force, to create a god of war like game.

Edited by Inzuher

Go away...

In my opinion the three who could've been the greatest would be either The Sith Emporer (Darth Vitate) or Darth Nihilus.

Now some might say that "according to G-Canon Palpatine is the must powerful sith ever!"

Well my responds to that would be: "Please... Lucas clearly havn't read the expanded univers so in my opinion his words are worth less than nothing, when it doesn't concern something about the movies."

There were many sources, not only Lucas' word.

Vitiate probably almost equal with Sidious, but a bit weaker...

But Nihilus...

This guy is really overrated. I know that his Force drain is very impressive but Palpatine and Vitiate could destory planets with Force too.Among this, they had uncountable list of abilities...I'm not sure if Nihilus can even resist mind tricks of these guys...

5.Marka Ragnos(master of Vitiate, noone could defeat him during his lifetime, ''golden age of the sith'', his ressurection would cause destruction of New Jedi Order).

he was never Vitiates master. He just give him the Lord title and Vitiate go back to his planet. No chance he ever give him a lesson or something ...

Luke is the most powerful by miles. Wayyyyyyyyyy more powerful than Palps.

Vitiate would quake in fear at the sight of Luke Skywalker.

And meh Hulk is nothing next to Pheonix.

Edited by RTCBrad

There were many sources, not only Lucas' word.

Vitiate probably almost equal with Sidious, but a bit weaker...

But Nihilus...

This guy is really overrated. I know that his Force drain is very impressive but Palpatine and Vitiate could destory planets with Force too.Among this, they had uncountable list of abilities...I'm not sure if Nihilus can even resist mind tricks of these guys...

Yeah Vitate was able to drain a whole planet, and subsequently come up with a way to expand the ritual to contain the whole galaxy. Furthermore, he drained the power of thousands of siths, so he should dam well be more powerful than Palpatine or something is wrong.

Palpatine destroy planets? Wait what? Force Storm was his must powerful abillity and as powerful as it was it didn't destroy planets. Besides if he could then why the hell would he need a death star, he was just lazy? Now I've read a lot of the expanded universe and I've especially focused on siths, and I havnt seen that mentioned or performed anywhere.

Many sources you say? Well please share. The only argument I've heard of how Plapatine should be more powerful than Vitate is different people and pages saying that he is the must powerful sith ever... Well sorry to say so but those guys need glasses, because out from an objective observation I can tell you that is not true.

- Besides many of the sources saying Palpatine is the most powerful is outdated materiel, whihc originats before swtor and Vitate was pressented. -

I'm not over estimating Nihilus he is a black hole in person. The only reason he was defeated was because he attempted to drain a wound in the force and that someone exploided a force bound he had.

Edited by Inzuher

he was never Vitiates master. He just give him the Lord title and Vitiate go back to his planet. No chance he ever give him a lesson or something ...

I dunno. This thing isn't clear enough to say with absolute sureness.But i like the theory where Ragnos teaches Vitiate.

Yeah Vitate was able to drain a whole planet, and subsequently come up with a way to expand the ritual to contain the whole galaxy. Furthermore, he drained the power of thousands of siths, so he should dam well be more powerful than Palpatine or something is wrong.

Palpatine destroy planets? Wait what? Force Storm was his must powerful abillity and as powerful as it was it didn't destroy planets. Besides if he could then why the hell would he need a death star, he was just lazy? Now I've read a lot of the expanded universe and I've especially focused on siths, and I havnt seen that mentioned or performed anywhere.

Many sources you say? Well please share. The only argument I've heard of how Plapatine should be more powerful than Vitate is different people and pages saying that he is the must powerful sith ever... Well sorry to say so but those guys need glasses, because out from an objective observation I can tell you that is not true.

- Besides many of the sources saying Palpatine is the most powerful is outdated materiel, whihc originats before swtor and Vitate was pressented. -

I'm not over estimating Nihilus he is a black hole in person. The only reason he was defeated was because he attempted to drain a wound in the force and that someone exploided a force bound he had.

There are really many sources i can only give you this, recommend first 5 pages.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=139297

What about planets...It's able to destroy surfaces, yes, but nor Vitiate nor Nihilus wasn't able to destory whole planets, they absorbed life, so can Palpatine destroy population of planet with wormhole? Yes, he can.

Death Star is more powerful and it was the symbol of fear, not really weapon.I don't think Force storm would be a good symbol of fear if anyone even didn't believe in Force...

Palpatine knew everything about Dark Side, he had knowledge none ever had(in sum), and the only problem that it wasn't demonstrated in films...But it was stated in EU.

About Nihilus. Do you really think that powerful Jedi or Sith from top 10 couldn't resist his Force drain without wound in the force?

Edited by LordCJK

I dunno. This thing isn't clear enough to say with absolute sureness.But i like the theory where Ragnos teaches Vitiate.

There are really many sources i can only give you this, recommend first 5 pages.

What about planets...It's able to destroy surfaces, yes, but nor Vitiate nor Nihilus wasn't able to destory whole planets, they absorbed life, so can Palpatine destroy population of planet with wormhole? Yes, he can.

Death Star is more powerful and it was the symbol of fear, not really weapon.I don't think Force storm would be a good symbol of fear if anyone even didn't believe in Force...

Palpatine knew everything about Dark Side, he had knowledge none ever had(in sum), and the only problem that it wasn't demonstrated in films...But it was stated in EU.

About Nihilus. Do you really think that powerful Jedi or Sith from top 10 couldn't resist his Force drain without wound in the force?

Palpatine had something neither Vitiate or Nihilus had , a future to them with the ability to research them and all around them for their abilities and skills and perfect on them .

We do not know Nihilus skills or abilities before he was a Sithlord , he might have been pretty powerful even before then . Maybe he learned Force Sever as a Jedi , we do not know .............

Yea to Palpatine who is 4000years the future of Nihilus's time , Palpatine is way more powerful but you could debat that credit to what Palpatine knew came from Sithlords like Vitiate and Nihilus , more than likely because Vitiate was the Sith Emperor of his time and possibly the most powerful of his time , it is likely that Palpatine payed alot of attention to all things Vitiate. We know Palpatine came from the line of Bane , who credited Revan for what he knew .

It just happens as in live Skills are perfected on as each Generation Passes , that just how things work.

So if we are saying EU matters..........than it is likely that without Sithlords like Nihilus and Vitiate, it is possible alot of Palpatine's Force abilities would not have been there ...........if we are saying EU matters .

Edited by mefit

hmmmm. The novel seems to imply that Vitiate simply received a title from Ragnos and then went to rule his planet.

I don't really want to engage in this debate, but I 'd like to point it out that the Revan novel seems to indicate that Vitiate is more poweful then Ragnos.

In the novel it was say he got the title and went back o home ... how Ragnos should teach him when they are on other planets ... that dont make sense. There isn't any chance that he could teach Vitiate anything.

It's very clear Ragnos didn't teach Vitiate anything.

Edited by SoranPanoko

Im gonna go out on a limb and say JACEN SOLO.

Not only did he become the "2nd Emporer" but he managed to hide his nature from the jedi order. Killed his Aunt Mara Jade in a duel. She was no Slouch. Ive also read couple articles and comparisons that he was far more powerful than his grandfather Anakin Skywalker.

Ive also read couple articles and comparisons that he was far more powerful than his grandfather Anakin Skywalker.

Hmrm, hard to compare directly to Anakin. In the books, he was basically trolled by Luke into looking like a moron in front of all of his forces. Then, tricked into thinking he killed Luke. Then, tricked into thinking his sister was Luke. The order of the One Sith just left him alone because they felt like he was an amusing distraction.

We've yet to see that level of pwnage of Anakin--the Masters were all wary of his power, on both sides.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say JACEN SOLO.

Not only did he become the "2nd Emporer" but he managed to hide his nature from the jedi order. Killed his Aunt Mara Jade in a duel. She was no Slouch. Ive also read couple articles and comparisons that he was far more powerful than his grandfather Anakin Skywalker.

Jacen was no match for his Uncle, Luke Skywalker. Yes, he was very powerful, but Luke was more so. He also got lucky in Killing Mara. She was owning him in their fight. He won, not with Force powers or lightsaber skill, but by jabbing a poison dart into her leg. One in which he didn't even remove to safety cap but yet managed to push the tip through the cap. It really was a poorly written death for Mara. The fight also did not prove anything about how powerful a Force user he was at that point. Nott a good example.

Luke, Jacen, Jaina and even Anakin Solo are more powerful than Anakin Skywalker, or were destined to be. Had Anakin survived the Yuuzhan Vong war he would have been more powerful than Jacen at any point. I am a huge fan of Mara Jade and the Solo kids, but Luke is by far the greatest Force user. Jacen was powerful, but his sister, Jaina, was equally as powerful, not to mention a better pilot and saber duelist.

Jacen is in the top ten, but not number one. As much as I want her to be, Jaina is not number one either. Luke is. I'd list Ben as being up there but we have yet to see how powerful the son of Luke and Mara becomes.

Edited by Kilikaa

Jacen was no match for his Uncle, Luke Skywalker. Yes, he was very powerful, but Luke was more so. He also got lucky in Killing Mara. She was owning him in their fight. He won, not with Force powers or lightsaber skill, but by jabbing a poison dart into her leg. One in which he didn't even remove to safety cap but yet managed to push the tip through the cap. It really was a poorly written death for Mara. The fight also did not prove anything about how powerful a Force user he was at that point. Nott a good example.

Luke, Jacen, Jaina and even Anakin Solo are more powerful than Anakin Skywalker, or were destined to be. Had Anakin survived the Yuuzhan Vong war he would have been more powerful than Jacen at any point. I am a huge fan of Mara Jade and the Solo kids, but Luke is by far the greatest Force user. Jacen was powerful, but his sister, Jaina, was equally as powerful, not to mention a better pilot and saber duelist.

Jacen is in the top ten, but not number one. As much as I want her to be, Jaina is not number one either. Luke is. I'd list Ben as being up there but we have yet to see how powerful the son of Luke and mara becomes.

Good Stuff! :D I also went by smarts also not just 'force power". Jacen was one smart cookie in several situations especialy his climb to power. Luke did use the force againt him as he couldnt tell if he was fighting his sister or Luke himself.

Good Stuff! :D I also went by smarts also not just 'force power". Jacen was one smart cookie in several situations especialy his climb to power. Luke did use the force againt him as he couldnt tell if he was fighting his sister or Luke himself.

Don't get me wrong, Jacen was a brillant man. But he also became way overconfident and even began to abuse his authority. He also let his anger blind him to the fact that the first time he fought Jaina he thought it was Luke. Not one of his smarter moments, lol. I guess you could say that he had become very paranoid by then, since he was being fooled by Luke everytime Luke got near him.

As you said, he had some absolutely brilliant moments in his rise to power. Unfortunately he also had some stupid moments. Having Tahiri kill Pellaeon was one of them. I loved Jacen and thought he would make a great villian. He had great moments of brilliance and luck, followed by some blunders. I had hoped he would somehow live and be a force to reckon with later on. It saddened me when he died. Not the fact he was killed, but that it was at the hands of his sister. The Solo twins are two of my favorite characters ever in Star Wars.

hmmmm. The novel seems to imply that Vitiate simply received a title from Ragnos and then went to rule his planet.

I don't really want to engage in this debate, but I 'd like to point it out that the Revan novel seems to indicate that Vitiate is more poweful then Ragnos.

Perhaps... I just checked it, and you are right.So it's going that this guy never had master? Maybe, he used some Siths on Nathema to get knowledge but they weren't masters...Interesting.

Vitiate is more powerful than Ragnos? Can you continue this? It's very interesting topic for me, because i doubt who is stronger of them even if Ragnos is higher in my list.

Where's Soa?

Well, this guy is pretty powerful. But it's hard to estimate his power.