PVP Night

Zerileth

Start Saturday PVP night 6:08pm PST Star Forge....

1) Huttball

2) Huttball

3) Voidstar

4) Huttball

5) Alderaan one

6) Odessen one

7) Huttball

8) Arena

9) Huttball

10) Odessen one

11) Voidstar

12) Huttball

13) Yep, Huttball

Yes Huttball is wonderful (not really) and super fun (eh) but for those of you that like it, do you want it to be the only map? Personally, if I never did another Huttball, it would be too soon. Oh I've scored, I've passed, I made it last (ok I was just trying to rhyme there). :D

So now the next map is another Huttball, after we just got the Rishi HUTTBALL Stronghold. Joy. :mad:

Start Saturday PVP night 6:08pm PST Star Forge....

1) Huttball

2) Huttball

3) Voidstar

4) Huttball

5) Alderaan one

6) Odessen one

7) Huttball

8) Arena

9) Huttball

10) Odessen one

11) Voidstar

12) Huttball

13) Yep, Huttball

Yes Huttball is wonderful (not really) and super fun (eh) but for those of you that like it, do you want it to be the only map? Personally, if I never did another Huttball, it would be too soon. Oh I've scored, I've passed, I made it last (ok I was just trying to rhyme there). :D

So now the next map is another Huttball, after we just got the Rishi HUTTBALL Stronghold. Joy. :mad:

Yeah Huttball is old. I dislike it so much! All I've had all night is Huttballs & Hypergates on SS.

I like Hutt Ball, but it pops way too much at the detriment of all other maps people enjoy.

It also has the worst dysnc of all the maps in the game and often makes it unplayable.

Bioware please adjust the Hutt Ball pop percentages and fix the dysnc so when Hutt Ball does pop, it’s actually playable and enjoyable.

THe arenas aren't that great, but I can stomach them. A little break from the other maps as long as they're not shoved down our throats like in non-70 level pvp.

I just want the maps to be equal. Have we even received a weighted average figure from the devs? Do they claim it's equal when not promoting a new map?

Ive noticed a trend when I PvP.. There will be days where one type of warzone pops all day long as apposed to others.

Like I have whole Sundays where its just the Yavin capture the big guns, or entire Sundays where it is just Arenas, or entire Sundays where it just Quesh huttball. It seems like the Warzone Randomizer gets stuck in a loop.

• 3 weeks later...

ENOUGH HUTTBALL!

EA: "But we've built the pvp for this game around Huttball."

ENOUGH HUTTBALL!

EA: "It's Keith's favoriite!"

ENOUGH HUTTBALL!

EA: "We can't stop now, we've invested too much in Huttball!"

ENOUGH HUTTBALL!

EA: "It's not your call. Many others love Huttball!"

ENOUGH HUTTBALL!

EA: "We even made a Stronghold based on HB!"

ENOUGH HUTTBALL!

EA: "You're just not good enough to compete..."

ENOUGH HUTTBALL!

Edited by Zerileth

EA: "We even told the Wildstar team how to save their game using a Huttball pvp type.... oh wait...."

ENOUGH HUTTBALL!

EA: "We're gonna start some micro transactions around Huttball! You'll love it!"

ENOUGH HUTTBALL!

EA: "We helped Rian Johnson make The Last Jedi! We know what we're doing!"

ENOUGH HUTTBALL!

EA: "Howard the Duck was our idea!"

ENOUGH HUTTBALL!

EA: "We Made Yoda Stories!" (Yea I know they didn't, it was LA, but I'm having fun)

ENOUGH HUTTBALL!

EA: "Anthem is the greatest game evar since the launch of WOW!"

ENOUGH HUTTBALL!

Don't ban me... See the fun...:D

Edited by Zerileth

Look EA.... I know you guys love Huttball. It's Keith's fav! Musco's.... well does Musco even play this game outside of the GTN? Wasn't that his thing? And Charles, well, Charles is too busy eating Swedish fish.... which for us Californians WT* is Swedish Fish? O.O

Enough HuttBisnarch (BCS :D). Seriously. Tone it down. Most of us (and I've done extensive research with a team of 186,362 people, which is half.... it's a lot) don't like Huttball.

Look, WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE HUTTBALL! And yes I'm speaking for you! Nope, no matter how much you say I'm not, I am.

Disclaimer: I kinda suk at HB. I'm one of those older peoples over 40 and there's too much lights and fire and craaaazies. But I'll get an attorney and .... ah .... yeah I got nothin.

Edited by Zerileth

Look, WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE HUTTBALL! And yes I'm speaking for you! Nope, no matter how much you say I'm not, I am.

Disclaimer: I kinda suk at HB. I'm one of those older peoples over 40 and there's too much lights and fire and craaaazies. But I'll get an attorney and .... ah .... yeah I got nothin.

I'm also over 40 and Huttball is by far my favourite warzone. Actually, the only one(s) I like. The new one particularly. Unfortunately, I barely ever get Huttball. It's always either Voidstar or - the one I am soooo tired of - Ancient Hypergate.

I wished I could mark "Huttball only". Maybe it's because I've been playing team ball sports for almost all my life (and still). I feel at home in Huttball. The only problem is that this stupid referee always warns me for kicking the ball. I'm a kicker. I cannot throw very well.

Edited by JattaGin

I'm also over 40 and Huttball is by far my favourite warzone. Actually, the only one(s) I like. The new one particularly. Unfortunately, I barely ever get Huttball. It's always either Voidstar or - the one I am soooo tired of - Ancient Hypergate.

I wished I could mark "Huttball only". Maybe it's because I've been playing team ball sports for almost all my life (and still). I feel at home in Huttball. The only problem is that this stupid referee always warns me for kicking the ball. I'm a kicker. I cannot throw very well.

This is a perfect case then for separating HB from the others. Give us a max of 2 checks on all maps. This is the perfect solution! Perfect!

Huttball is great. APG is the worst... always seems like one extreme or the other.

Big shout out to the opposing team we beat in Vandin HB last night. Won 4-2, but half your team was so into deathmatching and not trying to score, that we were able to get the win. Shame your deathmatchers had crappy dps.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

Huttball is my favorite game too. Also Voidstar, that pops way too little.

But right now Huttball is suffering from CC removals from ball carriers and the god-awful desync that makes people yoyo all around the place and you have no clue there the feck to pass or no idea where the enemy ball carrier vanished for a good few seconds. They're in a damn near disaster mode right now and every pull-push class is ez-win trap instakill meta /facepalm

Huttball is my favorite game too. Also Voidstar, that pops way too little.

But right now Huttball is suffering from CC removals from ball carriers and the god-awful desync that makes people yoyo all around the place and you have no clue there the feck to pass or no idea where the enemy ball carrier vanished for a good few seconds. They're in a damn near disaster mode right now and every pull-push class is ez-win trap instakill meta /facepalm

Kanye is that you? o.O :p

I hear ya.

• 2 weeks later...