Returning player

letmeinbeta

It's been a while since I have played Star Wars Old Republic my question has to do with, powering through levels. I see a lot of people say it can take a few days to go from 1 to 50. Do they just do the story line quests and forget everything else????

I'm looking to do this till about level 35 or so as I don't remember the quest till I get. Halfway through it . So I'm just curious how most player. Power level in games.

Thanks.

No, you basically HAVE to do bonus quests to get to 55 (New max level, if you didn't know.) Flashpoint's don't really matter at early level, but they're good to do if you need gear. If you're trying to level fast, don't do Flashpoints, and if you can get a fast group, do Heroics, do all side quests and storyline quests that you can.

I don't like leveling a new character, personally. The SWTOR story however was an exception. I was happy to do it once. If you want to speed your leveling up...

• XP boosts from the GTN
  • Daily Quests (Space, Warzones, Flashpoints)
  • Daily Quest Hubs (At 50+)

Combining these will rocket you to 55. For example, buy a flashpoint boost from the GTN, then do a flashpoint daily (especially if it's your first time in the flashpoint). Your XP bar will fill up faster than a jawa chasing droids for scrap metal.

Recently, my guild did a race to 50 starting at level 1. I actually won the race and from what i learned, do class missions and planet quests. Just because your constantly grinding on xp by just killing things around you. Also, leave your character in rested zones when you log off, if you are a subscriber. If you take on a lot of quests at once and wait to turn them in all at once, make sure your not 5 levels over the quest or you'll lose out on xp. My competition screwed up and did that. I also mixed in some warzones when i got burned out from planet quests, just make sure to pick up the daily and weekly. If you are going to que for flash points, do it while your doing class missions because it will take awhile to get in to one.