Daily Mission bugs

Starkn

Makeb weekly still auto-completes a random number of missions. Normal, non-bonus related dailies still broken.

Oricon, Tower Core bugged. Enter story area, disable the three terminals, but the shield around the core doesn't drop, so the encounter with the tower commander can't be started.

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, felleto said:

Do we have a positioning on this bug fix? It seems its affecting players ability to complete galactic seasons objectives in Oricon. 

for some reason there keep adding it in the gelactic seasons objectives since season 2 that you most compleet the weekly oricon mission and each time some players get stuck with that random anyoing bugg from the tower core shield and since there is no workaround you get that most people skip that objective more.

same thing has happing in season 3 and season 2 with me with the tower core shield bug.

8 minutes ago, felleto said:

Can we have a video or screenshot of the bug? 

I have never been affected by this since Oricon came out. 

you got lucky since somebody has recod it and post it on youtube all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us8Dx4aFECo

if you look good it all starts with the 3 terminals if the hit box is hard to find then you got the bug all and the shield wont go up anymore.

15 minutes ago, Spikanor said:

you got lucky since somebody has recod it and post it on youtube all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us8Dx4aFECo

if you look good it all starts with the 3 terminals if the hit box is hard to find then you got the bug all and the shield wont go up anymore.

Added to the player bug tracker: https://github.com/rfelleto/SWTOR-bug-tracker/issues/48

43 minutes ago, BoBunnie said:

After u disable the 3 Terminals you have to fight and kill the Tower Commander and then u should be all set

have you not see the clip at all.

the first problem is that the hit box from the 3 terminals are bugt so its hard to find then.

after you click on the 3 terminals the shield around the datacron is not going down and thats the bug.

so fighting the commander cant then not since you cant press on the datacron first.

and let me tell this also.

this is a nasty random bug that has been around for 4 years.

if you lucky then you not get it.

but if you draw the short end from the stick then you have this bug.

since season 2 and season 3 and now season 5 i always draw the short end of the stick and got this bug each time and there is no workaround to fix this.

Edited by Spikanor

21 minutes ago, Shayddow said:

I noticed on the Youtube video that the terminals were still purple after they were Clicked on.  Whenever I do this quest they aren't purple after I push them, and I haven't encountered this bug. Maybe that is what is happening for people getting the bug.

to tell you this there are the same bug more.

if the 3 terminals are bugy all what you see in the video then you are screwt all with the compleet mission from it since the shield is not droping anymore thanks to that.