Mischief and Anarchy guns holster bug.

Otowi

The following bug happens in all cutscenes: Whenever you're in a cutscene, the weapon holsters dissapears.

It does not help to unequipp then re-equipping the weapons before the cutscenes.

This is kind of immersion breaking, and should get fixed, as it's something players might spend real cash on.

It feels like I got short changed here.

I get this also. I have a gunslinger with a pair of Anarchy blasters and Vette with a pair of Rascal's Way blasters and like you I find that the holsters do not display in cut scenes (which is bad enough, but just one of many cut scene bugs), but when I exit the cut scene one of other of the holsters will no longer show. For Vette a quick mount/dismount will fix it, but for my character I have to unequip both and reequip.

I get that there are more serious bugs in the game, but the entire point of these items is cosmetic, so when the cosmetic doesn't work correctly they are broken.

• 1 month later...

I just bought the set and it's still happening, if you google the issue you'll see it's been around since 2017, so it's safe to say Bioware either

A)Doesn't know how to fix it

B)Doesn't care

C)Doesn't know about it cause they don't read the forums/bug reports

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
The bug is persistent, they really don't care. Maybe with a law suit on misleading advertising we can get some money out of it.

It's faulty goods, not dishonestly advertised goods, so you'd need to look into problems with consumer-protection rules (Sale of Goods Act, in British terminology) rather than false advertising.

Note in passing that the above is more or less my opinion, and I certainly don't play a lawyer on TV.)

I just bought the set and it's still happening, if you google the issue you'll see it's been around since 2017, so it's safe to say Bioware either

A)Doesn't know how to fix it

B)Doesn't care

C)Doesn't know about it cause they don't read the forums/bug reports

Maybe if you guys would do a search to see if someone has already created a thread on the bug in question and post your experience with said bug in that thread instead of creating a new one, Bioware would find it harder to dismiss with the preponderance of evidence piling up in support of the bug, because it would constantly be on the first page of the Bugs forum.

But yeah, you guys keep making your own threads that get a handful of posts confirming the bug, only for the thread to get buried in a matter of days and forgotten and then whining Bioware doesn't care.

Well then make them care by doing the former.

Oh wait, that's too much work. Better to try something proven to not work than something that might work.

• 3 years later...